Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

"Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story (6102 Views)

Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] / Emediong Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Angelsss(f): 3:34am On Oct 01, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by yorhmienerd(m): 3:37am On Oct 01, 2016
Hanging around
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Angelsss(f): 3:57am On Oct 01, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Hanging around
alright
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Omobolajisword(f): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2016
Omo calabar tank u o for the update
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Amenya96(f): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2016
wow wow wow wow,i dont
mind screaming like a siren,angelssss,this was beautiful.thanks sugar.whens d next update
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Fijumokesayo(f): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
See one of your fan here....
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by triplemmm3(f): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Following, should we expect the full story here
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by marychommy(f): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2016
wooow datz a good one. when is d next update
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Evakinqz: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Seriously this piece is simply amazing..

This should be the first Akwa ibom story have come across here...

Keep it up...

#proudlyAkwaIbom
#proudlyAnnag
#proydlyObotAkara
#proydlyObonUkwa grin

1 Like

Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Olabantu(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Alright, since you have started it online, hope the sequel his gonna come fast sha.....loving this
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by MZmitchelle: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice story. More ink to your pen.
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Angelsss(f): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
keep following
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Angelsss(f): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2016

2 Likes

Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
#following#
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by stardomberry: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
please rose when are u releasing the part 2.?. Av bin waiting to read it.i checked Okada nothing came out.

Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Angelsss(f): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
stardomberry:
please rose when are u releasing the part 2.?. Av bin waiting to read it.i checked Okada nothing came out.

sweetheart in the next two weeks, working on it
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Olabantu(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Angelsss:

sweetheart in the next two weeks, working on it
Thanks for dat...Thumbs up
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Angelsss(f): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by puresaint12(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2016
Evakinqz:
Seriously this piece is simply amazing..

This should be the first Akwa ibom story have come across here...

Keep it up...

#proudlyAkwaIbom
#proudlyAnnag
#proydlyObotAkara
#proydlyObonUkwa grin
nawa o, only u

1 Like

Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Amenya96(f): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2016
angelsss,please,I got the okada app already.am trying to link my facebook and also establish a password and include details of my username and email,but its not connecting.I have subscription but they displayed no data.Do I have to refill to do any of these?Do you have an idea on what I should do?please.And can I make a refill,even if I dont have an etisalat sim?
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Angelsss(f): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Amenya96(f): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Angelsss:

To Buy from Okadabooks.com, follow the following procedures:
Download the okadabooks reading app from google play
Go to ‘refill account’
Refill with the options given
Refill slightly higher than the price of the book
Because VAT applies
Download the book
Read and drop your comment in the ‘review box’.
For more enquiries visit aishayasmina©yahoo.com.
The following books are available for downloads
-In love with her pastor by Rose Akpabio 1&2
- Flames of desire by Rose Akpabio
- Emediong by Rose Akpabio.
Happy reading!

you don't need to refill before signing up...its not even possible
re you sure you have data in your phone?
or maybe its from your network providers...

if you are refilling with recharge pins...you don't need to have an etisalat sim...
just buy etisalat recharge card of 100 box and type the digits in the space provided...

N/B THE PDF COPY IS ALSO AVAILABLE
thanks dear.am grateful.how do i also get pdf of it
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Angelsss(f): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Amenya96:
thanks dear.am grateful.how do i also get pdf of it
send a message to my mail box aishayasmina@yahoo. com
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Angelsss(f): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Shakyroh320(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2016
dear Rose, it seems u've forgotten this story,plzzzz cum and update,i dey gbadun am
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Evakinqz: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2016
puresaint12:
nawa o, only u
believe
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by ashatoda: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
this is an interesting read
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Amenya96(f): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
angelsss pls update now
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Amenya96(f): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
angelsss dear,pls update now.biko nu o
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by MissRelly: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
gud evening everbody abeg if update cum make una call me i dey wait
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
What's the essence of writing a story without regular update? Nairaland writers.
Re: "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story by Angelsss(f): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
iamloyalty:
What's the essence of writing a story without regular update? Nairaland writers.

nobody forced u to read...

(1) (2) (Reply)

STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi / The Story Of A 'SWEET' Examination Malpractice / The Only Nudge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.