Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) (33288 Views)

The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido / Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] / Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:05am On Oct 01, 2016
Tools was seen having fun with Davido in the studio as both celebrates.

Watch and see the pics below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU1I67DvHvo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by jacksonPolloc(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2016
first to comment
thanks heaven today is baddest....thanks to the online rats who are still snoring by this time....blessings on a national day..cool photo
oya lalasticlala front page let them see OBO BADDEST with aunty TOOLZ

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by yeyeboi(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Toolz grin

The girl with the kinda Toolz I like angry

The guy above me is so happy that he made ftc today cheesy

Ftc wey we don dey occupy since our mama belle cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by annijones(f): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2016
ok
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Vickiweezy(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Why is davido on every post on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Its Because you are hating on him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2016
Nigeria @56 plus the #changebeginswithme campaign cool

Ladies, surprise your boyfriend this weekend at least. Collect his account number and deposit some cash into it, YOU WON'T DIE!!! undecided

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Because he is a celebrity undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2016
Davido should officially be called the Lord of the rings cheesy

Capt Demuren(Toolz's husband) be looking at Davido like cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by tintedniggz(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2016
Guess he went to promote his EP
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Amanhasnoname: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2016
Toolz o! My kinda woman.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Dayoto: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2016
Na so this toolz short reach? Abi how davido go com tall pass am?

18 Likes

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by veekid(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Toolz just fat full ground plus she's short; why is OBO flaunting his gold wrist watch? Na him go first use am?

His gbagbe Oshi na wack

9 Likes

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2016
veekid:
Toolz just fat full ground plus she's short; why is OBO flaunting his gold wrist watch? Na him go first use am?

His gbagbe Oshi na wack

Lol
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2016
veekid:

His gbagbe Oshi na wack
Recession is taking its toll on you. You sound so frustrated and pained. Everything will be ok bro, it's all about time

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Recession is taking its toll on you. You sound so frustrated and pained. Everything will be ok bro, it's all about time

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dayoto:

1 Like

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by jossiwan(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
This one never get belle ni? Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dayoto:
they're both dwarfs. But a short male should always be taller than a short female cos of the hormones
Davido feels so happy and comfy cos he don see person wey hin tall pass

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by princeisah26(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Davido handle wit care ooo
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by onihaxy: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seen
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by DozieInc(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ok.
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Spydamannn(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Davido don Hijack Nairaland lol
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by Flekky21(f): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Ladies, surprise your boyfriend this weekend at least. Collect his account number and deposit some cash into it, YOU WON'T DIE!!! undecided
lolzzz, Let Me Send U Mine. wink
McBrooklyn:

lolzzz, Let Me Send U Mine.
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by hobermener: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
]HMMM CAPTAIN!!!!!!!
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by ctuagent007: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
When Davido who is short is taller than u, then u know there is no nothing high-heels would change for u
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by falcon01: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
why the finger nails
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Flekky21:
lolzzz, Let Me Send U Mine. winklolzzz, Let Me Send U Mine.

Lol, I'm now your boyfriend, shey?? undecided

Oya send am gimme now cheesy cheesy
Re: Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) by crown08(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
McBrooklyn:

hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweet Between A Man And Wizkid- LMAO / Jim Iyke: I Have Kissed Over 200 Actresses On Movie Sets / Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.