Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] (28282 Views)

Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) / Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2016
Mavin records boss, Don Jazzy is still in Los Angeles where he his currently handling some music projects with international acts, like the Stargate team, which he spent sometime with recently in the studio.

Stargate has produced hit songs for Rihanna, Beyonce and other top acts.

Don Jazzy who is almost obsessed about marrying Rihanna says his meeting with Stargate is a step closer to him hooking up with bae...

Stargate is a Norwegian record producing and songwriting team. Such a collaboration with a Nigerian music star can only result in something legendary.. We all can't wait to see what they got cooking.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/don-jazzy-working-with-rihannas.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by INTROVERT(f): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2016
wanted to celebrate my FTC by dancing like this but this Introvert girl stole ma spot angry

Me to intovert now grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by yeyeboi(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2016
Chai Na So Them Chance My FTC angry I Support The Guy Above Me grin

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by immaculatengang(f): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Stargate dey try sha, i think he produced one of wiz Khalifa hit track. Don jazzy tho one step closer to which bae? grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by INTROVERT(f): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:
wanted to celebrate my FTC by dancing like this but this Introvert girl stole ma spot angry

Me to intovert now grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2016
I've got nothing to say about this lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by beautiful232(f): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2016
one step closer to which bae..hope not my riri
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by monaPhilz: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Nice
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by ayodeji247: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2016
doro jazzy ride on jare smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[url][/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Kangol99(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by musa7m(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2016
immaculatengang:
Stargate dey try sha, i think he produced one of wiz Khalifa hit track. Don jazzy tho one step closer to which bae? grin
you no read the post ne?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Linnone: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2016
See level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by vascey(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Like play, like play, Don jazzy go marry Rihanna.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by ozoebuka1(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2016
he's humorous ;Dhe's humorous
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Ahmadgani(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2016
don baba j

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by onatisi(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2016
Dbanj made a bastard mistake leaving this guy.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by vickylincon(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2016
Introvert and that guy playing Tom and jerry
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by DCMIX(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2016
don baba, abeg teach dem work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Worksunlimited: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Mavin records boss, Don Jazzy is still in Los Angeles where he his currently handling some music projects with international acts, like the Stargate team, which he spent sometime with recently in the studio.

Stargate has produced hit songs for Rihanna, Beyonce and other top acts.

Don Jazzy who is almost obsessed about marrying Rihanna says his meeting with Stargate is a step closer to him hooking up with bae...

Stargate is a Norwegian record producing and songwriting team. Such a collaboration with a Nigerian music star can only result in something legendary.. We all can't wait to see what they got cooking.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/don-jazzy-working-with-rihannas.html

Listened to the song don jazzy produced for iyanya.. The wan iyanya featured don jazzy and dr. Sid..

The song use style make sense.. At least their songs go get some form of seriousness and maturity..

Iyanya blend very well for the track... Just showed why of all the project fame winners, he is still arguably the best..

His song writing prowess is really commendable.

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by OlajumokeBread(f): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2016

Afonjas will not be happy about this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2016
So, He still dey pursue Rihanna? undecided

Who knows? He might get lucky
cheesy
OlajumokeBread:

Afonjas will not be happy about this

Must you make tribal remarks?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by DozieInc(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by tjpetrr(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2016
Big man doing big things
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by SaintzPeter(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2016
ohk..
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2016
So Star gate uses piano for musuc production and yet some Nigerian agbaya producers claim dat dey are past d stage of using paino to produce music!

Smh. Nigerians and ego sha undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by yanabasee(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:

Me to intovert now grin

lol....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Goddygee(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2016
_

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Hehehe .. Oga jazzy gringrin .. But closing in on Rihanna ... Nah .. I don't see that happening..

Feels good to be back at nl ..
Don't know why I couldn't comment for aundecidedundecided while
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by itsprofagain: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Don Jazz, which one you dey here or there?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter / Kemi Afolabi To Expose Nollywood Producers, Actors Who Rape Upcoming Actresses / Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.