Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal (14457 Views)

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons / Asiwaju Clarence Olafemi Dumps Bello And Dino For Faleke. / Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada’s Appeals Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by XaintJoel20: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
emerged01:

Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter? Must everything happening in APC be linked to him?
Don't feign ignorance because it won't help you. Are you ignorance of the fact that James Faleke was Tinubu's sponsored candidate? Honestly Tinubu was not happy with the out of transpired after Audu's death.
Happy Independence
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by Alhkerimu(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
congrat to yahaya bello, but my major problem now is he should try and reconcile with audu/faleke camp and also compensate them for their role they play during the election.
Most especialy the then director general campaign organisation, comrade isah daniel.
I respect the man wella he play a very vital role during the last election. I urge bello to recognise him and compensate him as well.
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by asarebabson: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lawyers & their love for lacuna are like....

Pls help with that Zuma Pix. Lolzz
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by iretiland: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
Gbanjo judges of Nigeria's Supreme Court..... how about sections of the law requiring a candidate to be a validly registered voter before he can be voted for? How about the requirement that a candidate should be a currently registerd member of a party before they can be accepted for nomination on a ticket?

Kekere-ekun's husband is the boy boy of the man who is sponsored Yahaya Bello..... so it should add up for any discerning mind.
There was a time Nigeria's supreme court had men and women of integrity..... Now however, the court has this set of judges together with the Odilis of this world.... and they were all appointed to the court by "the man of integrity called GEJ". Does anyone needs further explanation? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by muhakeem(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jay542:
Yahaya Bello should just pay workers. Our people are suffering.
which workers are u talkin about, or u are talkin based on the rumours u are hearin... Cus Bello wey i know don pay about 90percents salaries
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by muhakeem(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Am yet to see anything good about this country, even today that is Independence day there's no light sef
Walahi, av been wondering why cant ther be light even today that is Independence day
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by redsceptic: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
iretiland:
Gbanjo judges of Nigeria's Supreme Court..... how about sections of the law requiring a candidate to be a validly registered voter before he can be voted for? How about the requirement that a candidate should be a currently registerd member of a party before they can be accepted for nomination on a ticket?

Kekere-ekun's husband is the boy boy of the man who is sponsored Yahaya Bello..... so it should add up for any discerning mind.
There was a time Nigeria's supreme court had men and women of integrity..... Now however, the court has this set of judges together with the Odilis of this world.... and they were all appointed to the court by "the man of integrity called GEJ". Does anyone needs further explanation? I don't think so.

Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

The judgement is legalized theft. It attempts to frame the deputy candidate as an interloper and imposter when in fact his sole legal purpose for existence is to keep alive the mandate when the candidate is incapacitated or deceased.

Rubbish country

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by muhakeem(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
esaias1:
I only hope he serves well before leaving office, cos it's been suffering ever since he assumed office. He definitely ain't getting a second tenure.
no complain for us, we had to sufer to get things right.... We have been experiencing government from on region for a very long tym, so Bello has to put thing in order

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by Thisis2raw(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
muhakeem:
Walahi, av been wondering why cant ther be light even today that is Independence day
welcome to the zoo that's called Nigeria
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
'By virtue of the provisions of Section 221 of the 1999 Constitution it is the political parties that actually contest elections.'
This is very bad. This means, after presenting a good candidate and then something like this happens they have the liberty to present anybody they like as a replacement, even if the electorates do not want the person. This part of the constitution needs to be reviewed.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by DerrickzB: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
emerged01:

Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter? Must everything happening in APC be linked to him?

D guy is right... probably ypu don't know tinubu has been trying to build a political caliphate in SW...Buhari delivered yahaya bello
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by ezigr8(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
nice one from d apex court. its obvious faleke's claim is an aberration. anyways is good he tried his luck
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by Jay542(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
muhakeem:
which workers are u talkin about, or u are talkin based on the rumours u are hearin... Cus Bello wey i know don pay about 90percents salaries
You're saying rubbish. Go and do your findings.
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by Alexk2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why did all the judges from tribunal to supreme Court dodge the main point Falake is standing on; "the election was wrongly declared as inconclusive"
They all dodge the bone of contention and kept rigmaroling on the peripherals.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by Alexk2(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
muhakeem:

It's better you keep shut if you don't know details of what's going on in Kogi state.
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by Ndolarr: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
This judgement by Supreme Court is defective, inconclusive, cheap and weak! Though I'm not a lawyer, I'm educated and politically conscious enough to know that Yahaya Bello did not have a running mate at the time supplementary election was conducted!! How could he have been a valid candidate in the eye of the law going into an election without a Deputy? At best, Faleke should have stepped in to continue from where Audu stopped or the whole process should have been nullified and a fresh election conducted. I weep for my country for this unconvincing judgement!!!
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by muhakeem(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Alexk2:

It's better you keep shut if you don't know details of what's going on in Kogi state.
I should tell you this thing you are saying
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by muhakeem(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jay542:

You're saying rubbish. Go and do your findings.
and you are the father o rubbish, cus you just vomited rubbish
Re: Kogi: Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Faleke, Wada's Appeal Dismissal by afla: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Yahaya bello boasted for all who have ears to hear that everybody has a price in Nigeria. He has truly proved it with his purchase of the judges with over 5 billion nairn. The God of kogi workers will haunt those corrupt judges. What a legacy for the outgoing cjn. Nigeria is finished

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) / Reps Mull Removal Of Immunity For Presidents, VPs, Governors, Deputy Governors / This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.