Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons (25596 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by RationalTV1: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2017

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has asserted that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

Fayose made the allegation while accusing the President of “treating corruption involving his men as family affair.”

In a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the Governor wondered why the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, finds it difficult to go after those close to the President but are always quick to prosecute Nigerians opposing Buhari.

According to Fayose, “When miscreants write petitions to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) against perceived opponents of President Buhari, EFCC will act immediately, but when known Nigerians, including members of Buhari’s government raise allegation of corruption against close allies of the President, the EFCC will look the other way.

“As posited by APC Senator, Shehu Sani, we are in a situation where perfume is being sprayed on corruption when it affects Buhari’s men while insecticide is being sprayed on corruption when it involves perceived political opponents of the President.

“When allegation of corruption is made against Buhari’s men, EFCC acts like pet dog, but when it is against those whose faces the President does not like, the anti-graft agency acts like lion.

“No nation can achieve greatness with such a partial leadership.

“While Nigerians are still asking questions as to what has happened to the report of the committee that investigated the $43 million discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos, allegation of $25 billion was made by the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, and as usual, the allegation like others before it, is being treated as family affairs.

“Before now, the Acting Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu was indicted of corruption by the Department of State Service (DSS) and all that was done by President Buhari was to ask the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), to investigate the DSS report. Up till today, nothing has been heard about it and Magu, despite his rejection by the Senate, is still acting as the EFCC chairman.

“Up till today, Nigerians are yet to be told the owner of the Legico Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos inside which the EFCC claimed that it found N448.8 million cash.

“Despite the presence of CCTV cameras, we have not been told the identities of those who brought the five sacks in which the EFCC claimed that it found N49 million cash to the Kaduna Airport.

“As far as I am concerned, President Buhari is not fighting any corruption. He is fighting his political foes and God is not a God of double-standard. This Buhari’s government is a government of double-standard.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/11/fayose-lists-reasons-buhari-nigerias-worst-president-ever/

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
if you agree buhari is the worst ever president nigeria had click like, if you against click share

619 Likes 29 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Ebios(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
The truth is always bitter....
But the irony is that the children of Liar Mohammed and Femi Adesina will rush to defend their certificateless,autocratic and undemocratic unpaying master.

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Baawaa(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
When miscreants write petitions to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) against perceived opponents of President Buhari, EFCC will act immediately
PDP is corruption while APC is into corruptions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
b4 nko? every sane mind knows that buhari is corrupt

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by MalcoImX: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ebios:
The truth is always bitter....
Children of Liar Mohammed...come n defend ur certificateless,autocratic and undemocratic master
There's no truth from Fayose. All he does is to mask his activities to escape impending crises and jail terms. Everything is deception and self-protection -- from criticism of Buhari to his false presidential bid

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by bestview: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is a statement of fact. Bubu is a total disaster.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Ratello: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
I totally concur to this, he is simply arrogant in power! He seems to have lost touch with realities in the Country. Muhammadu Buhari is indeed Nigeria worst President so far!

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Unik3030: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
this man is doing everything possible to paint buhari bad so that when his tenure expires come 2018 n he's arrested for corruption he will start screaming victimisation. no matter what the guy must enter kuje maybe Nnamdi kanu will b his prison mate by that time

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by brightalo17: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fayose the best governor Ekiti state has ever produced true or false?

36 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Ebios(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
MalcoImX:
There's no truth from Fayose. All he does is to mask his activities to escape impending crises and jail terms. Everything is deception and self-protection -- from criticism of Buhari to his false presidential bid
Leave Fayose n concentrate on what he said(the bitter truth u ar trying to avoid).

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Built2last: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by femo122: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin The only man from southwest with balls

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by lastmessenger: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unik3030:
this man is doing everything possible to paint buhari bad so that when his tenure expires come 2018 n he's arrested for corruption he will start screaming victimisation. no matter what the guy must enter kuje maybe Nnamdi kanu will b his prison mate by that time
is there anything the governor said that is not true?eave the messenger and concentrate on the message. Everything fayose said is just the reality of how this government is being run.his anti corruption fight is selective

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Unik3030: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
lastmessenger:
is there anything the governor said that is not true?eave the messenger and concentrate on the message. Everything fayose said is just the reality of how this government is being run.his anti corruption fight is selective
i know fully well that it's an ipob miscreants that will support anything anti buhari 100% n what u people don't understand is that gradually people are beginning to feel sympathy for buhari n they are now see igbos as hate filled. now the average Yoruba man n an average Hausa man know it's dangerous to pitch tent with an igbo man because the bad blood in them can sink ship. I don't like buhari right from the onset n i never support any of his actions because of something's but with the way u people have overflogged dis buhari case n the way u have carried your Nnamdi kanu even above Jesus that died for all of us(imagine one ipob miscreants saying Nnamdi kanu is greater than Jesus) I will definitely support anything to reset your brain even to add to your agony n frustration it buhari decides to run for office again come 2019 I will vote for him. n besides d earlier the better u people realise that to produce president is not by insulting other tribes but by walking hand in hand, forming alliance, building bridges and not building wall that's when people will flow with u,without that the best position u will get in Nigeria is d ever passive post of vp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by lastmessenger: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unik3030:
i know fully well that it's an ipob miscreants that will support anything anti buhari 100% n what u people don't understand is that gradually people are beginning to feel sympathy for buhari n they are now see igbos as hate filled. now the average Yoruba man n an average Hausa man know it's dangerous to pitch tent with an igbo man because the bad blood in them can sink ship. I don't like buhari right from the onset n i never support any of his actions because of something's but with the way u people have overflogged dis buhari case n the way u have carried your Nnamdi kanu even above Jesus that died for all of us(imagine one ipob miscreants saying Nnamdi kanu is greater than Jesus) I will definitely support anything to reset your brain even to add to your agony n frustration it buhari decides to run for office again come 2019 I will vote for him. n besides d earlier the better u people realise that to produce president is not by insulting other tribes but by walking hand in hand, forming alliance, building bridges and not building wall that's when people will flow with u,without that the best position u will get in Nigeria is d ever passive post of vp
you are deviating from the main crux of the matter. For your information I am not ipob as I believe in a Nigeria where equity reigns not a Nigeria where some see themselves as lords and can do anything and get away with it.
I am still maintaining my stand that fayose did not lie in all that he said.this is not a matter of tribe or anything, this is a matter of being truthful for once. Buhari anti corruption fight is selective.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Unik3030: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
lastmessenger:
you are deviating from the main crux of the matter. For your information I am not ipob as I believe in a Nigeria where equity reigns not a Nigeria where some see themselves as lords and can do anything and get away with it.
I am still maintaining my stand that fayose did not lie in all that he said.this is not a matter of tribe or anything, this is a matter of being truthful for once. Buhari anti corruption fight is selective.
clap for yourself, are u o.. K now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by lastmessenger: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unik3030:
clap for yourself, are u o.. K now?
is only in this country that I see people support their tribesman no matter how bad he performs. Nigeria has no future with the mentality of the youths. Let's call a spade a spade.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by MalcoImX: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ebios:
Leave Fayose n concentrate on what he said.
I am not like that - the message is as good or as bad as the messenger.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Unik3030: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
lastmessenger:
is only in this country that I see people support their tribesman no matter how bad he performs. Nigeria has no future with the mentality of the youths. Let's call a spade a spade.
with youths like u who hates buhari but will never understand that these fayose too is not an angel. they are just playing politics n they can b friends tomorrow, if a prophet tells me that buhari n El rufai will b friends I will never believe because El rufai was the first person that made it known to the world that buhari failed all military exams. look at ajimobi n akala of oyo state n many more. free your mind from hate n understand that this fayose guy is playing politics n no matter what he must pay for making workers suffer untold hardship

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by jacyhelen(f): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
if you agree buhari is the worst ever president nigeria had click like, if you against click share

pls how can i give you a million likes

21 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by lastmessenger: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unik3030:
with youths like u who hates buhari but will never understand that these fayose too is not an angel. they are just playing politics n they can b friends tomorrow, if a prophet tells me that buhari n El rufai will b friends I will never believe because El rufai was the first person that made it known to the world that buhari failed all military exams. look at ajimobi n akala of oyo state n many more. free your mind from hate n understand that this fayose guy is playing politics n no matter what he must pay for making workers suffer untold hardship
I can never like a man like buhari even if he is my brother. They are playing politics, I agree but at the same time all that fayose said is true. Anytime a corruption case involves buhari kinsmen and close associate he seems to play deaf ear

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Unik3030: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
lastmessenger:
I can never like a man like buhari even if he is my brother. They are playing politics, I agree but at the same time all that fayose said is true. Anytime a corruption case involves buhari kinsmen and close associate he seems to play deaf ear
u can't like buhari even if he's your brother? kontinuuu
Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Referendum50(f): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by borntosuccess(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unik3030:
ewu

25 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Grabs popcorn!

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Mathe77: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fayose te clown
Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by adetayo234: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
It is common knowledge

4 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Clerverly: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Opinion Of A Useless Governor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by patrickbch(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fayose nails it.

11 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by Ayo4251(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
He is fighting the previous corruption and creating new one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons by anibi9674: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
nepotism is the worst form of corruption.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos / Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu / Photos: Shehu Shagari's Granddaughter's Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.