Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Momoh Kubanji - Kubanji Direct Is Dead! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Momoh Kubanji - Kubanji Direct Is Dead! (5461 Views)

Pa Ogungbe Is Dead, Veteran Nollywood Actor ! / Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? / CHANNELS Tv’s Deji Bademosi Quits After Clash With Chairman John Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Momoh Kubanji - Kubanji Direct Is Dead! by harmeenut: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
Radio Continental Presenter, Momoh Kubanji Is Dead
October 15, 2009 15:38 (1 hour ago), 287 views
By Ayodele Lawal

A popular presenter and Head of News, Radio Continental, Momoh Kubanji, is dead.

P.M.NEWS learned that Kubanji died at about 3.00 a.m. today at the Military Hospital, Yaba, Lagos. He died of a protracted illness.

Investigations revealed that the popular presenter has been in and out of hospital in the last few months. He was to go for a second test when the ailment relapsed.

Tokunbo Ojekunle, Programmes Manager, Radio Continental, confirmed the death of Momoh Kubanji.

Aged 46, the popular presenter is married and has kids.

He worked with Raypower, Radio Nigeria and Rhythm FM before moving to Radio Continental.

source:http://thepmnews.com/2009/10/15/radio-continental-presenter-momoh-kubanji-is-dead
Re: Momoh Kubanji - Kubanji Direct Is Dead! by nowal: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2009
Whao sad I always tune to RC 7pm daily to listen to his analysis of news & events. I haven't hearing his voice for about a week now.
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Momoh Kubanji - Kubanji Direct Is Dead! by saydfact(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2009
may his soul rest in peace, heard same of Nicholas (campus Life on galaxy t.v), may their souls rest in peace, amin, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Momoh Kubanji - Kubanji Direct Is Dead! by Kennyblues(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2009
I pray the good Lord gives the family the fortitude to bear the lost

1 Like

Re: Momoh Kubanji - Kubanji Direct Is Dead! by Sheguama: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2009
This is shocking. MomohKubanji was a presenter too many. His programe was always a day ender for me. Eeeyya , May the Almighty God uphold the family he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Momoh Kubanji - Kubanji Direct Is Dead! by dominique(f): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2009
never knew him. . . may his soul rest in peace sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Watch Ju-mong Season Film? / Help Me With A Site To Download Tv Series / Season Films Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.