Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? (859 Views)

These 10 Skills Are Putting Top Freelancers In Hot Demand / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? by Exoticstan(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2016
In the spirit of Independence, it will make a lot of sense to us as e-hustlers (if you buy that) and honest Nigerians if guru throw some light on the issue raised herein.
I am thinking about incorporating one or two extra freelancing skills to my tool box which is dominated by ghostwriting and editing. I am inviting seasoned freelancers, who have made it big online to share their thoughts.hj Yes, I'm making money already, but it is also true that what I make monthly may not compare with what some legendary freelancers make in a few days. Since many intermediate - and even new - freelancers are experiencing this low growth rate, the best Independence Anniversary gift would be practical opinions on the topic.

When you mention the skill, do bizlanders more good by stating one reason you think the skills is the deal, or its strength and weakness. Serious minded individuals please.

cc: stagger
cc: ladywriter
cc: victor101
cc: venzal

TO OUR FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE
Re: Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? by telim: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? by afanide: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Also here to learn.....
Re: Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? by skitkid2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Graphic design
Voiceover
Whiteboard animation
Proofreading etc
Re: Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? by Exoticstan(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
skitkid2:
Graphic design
Voiceover
Whiteboard animation
Proofreading etc
Thanks for your contribution. I believe voiceovers pay well but do you think Nigerian accent ill make any mark in voiceovers?
Re: Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? by skitkid2(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Exoticstan:
Thanks for your contribution. I believe voiceovers pay well but do you think Nigerian accent ill make any mark in voiceovers?
Yes if you are trained. Voiceover is basically what we hear on the radio during advertisements. So once you have learnt the craft you can surely make money with it
Re: Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? by Exoticstan(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2016
I believe you. But it will take a lot of effort to wash Nigerian accent out of this native tongue of ours.
Re: Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? by sconp: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
telim:
hi Telim, i saw a post of yours stating that you need a fb account to run ads on. asides that, your knowledge of bots, seo and cpa is amazing and i need to tap from it, there's a mail to that regard thanks.
Re: Independence Freelancing Tips: Which Freelancing Skills Are The Most Lucrative? by Charlentine(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Exoticstan:
I believe you. But it will take a lot of effort to wash Nigerian accent out of this native tongue of ours.

I don't think it's that hard. This guy does it:

https://archarvoiceover./voiceoverbase/

Some very epic stuff
https://m.soundcloud.com/archarofficial

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews: Ambode Slashes Prices Of Lagos HOMS (home Ownership Mortgage Scheme) / Email Marketing And Digital Marketing Training Demystified At Yemlat / Mmm:dec 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.