Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) (4941 Views)

Watch How A Man Builds A Working 3.5mm Headphone Jack Into His Iphone 7 / Pic: When Someone Forgot His Iphone 6 In A Bus.. / My Brother Set His Iphone Back To 1970 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hehehe been following techrax since he had just 50thiusand subscribers on YouTube.. That guy is a crazy rich son of a bitchh

He once smashed a 10thousand dollars iPhone watch with a hammer cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
lofty900:
He'll recover his loss from all the traffic his stunts will fetch him. Breaking iPhone will fetch him traffic which will fetch him adsense money. Good strategy. My question is how money naija tech bloggers have the guts to try such? Not even techrez
I really don't think he started it for the money.. Although might be making much money from it now

But the number of phones destroyed by that guy runs into millions before he even became popular.

He once had a video where he destroyed more than 30iphones with a hammer.. He said he was playing a whackamole grin

And he always do a free give of iPhones like every month.

He is a rich bastard.

1 Like

Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
I really don't think he started it for the money.. Although might be making much money from it now

But the number of phones destroyed by that guy runs into millions before he even became popular.

He once had a video where he destroyed more than 30iphones with a hammer.. He said he was playing a whackamole grin

And he always do a free give of iPhones like every month.

He is a rich bastard.
lolz
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Damibiz(m): 12:27am On Oct 02, 2016
This dude crazy in the kidney na woh
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2016
hmmmm.....cool but not in naija. even the rich can't think of it.......I have a dream of sharing over 2k iPhones to people.....working towards that day
Re: This Man Threw His Iphone 7+ Off The World’s Tallest Building(photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 02, 2016
hmmmm.....cool but not in naija. even the rich can't think of it.......I have a dream of sharing over 2k iPhones to people.....working towards that day #SuccessSeffie @TribbIsland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 10C Battery Drains Very Very Fast (Solved) / Itel launches the POWERFUL It1556 phone (5050mah): See pictures / Airtel Network Is Currently Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.