Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free (1092 Views)

25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger / Why You Should Choose Wordpress Blogging Platform / Blogging With Intention. What Is Your Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2016
3 Months ago we launched a blog Techinfo.com.ng which it topics ranges from Adsense tips,SEO,telecoms,software,phone review(i.e. Treating phone specs & price),Pc tips e.t.c.

When we launched this blog,our main target was to guide anyone who want to create a blog but i was still able to complete parts of my mission but later on i discovered many don't even know How to bold,italics,colour,size on Nairaland without clicking icon above "create a new post" textarea and they also have passion for blogging.

Well Without wasting much of our time,i will help new bloggers that also want to own a blog by setting up an author's profile on my blog for them to get used to wordpress before they create their own blogs but your writing skills must be adorable before we grant your request

With the duty i will assign to you,it will give you the opportunity to learn how to :
=>create topics with wordpress
=>bold words ,italics,colour,list(bullet disc with wordpress)
=>How you can make money with your blog or future blogs
=>Add pages
=>Add images to posts in wordpress

These are the categories you will help us with,just pick one:
=>SEO tips
=>Adsense tips
=>Startimes Gotv Dstv tips e.g. Startimes subscription list
=>Mtn Glo etisalat tips and news
=>Phone review and tips e.g. Tecno camon C9 specs and price
=>Nairaland how to's
=>social media how to's
=>Wordpress and blogger how to's

This is what we want from you :
=>Create original topics for us at least once in a day

If you think you really want to know more about blogging with wordpress holla me techinfo.com.ng@gmail.com,we will guide you by setting up a profile for you free on our blo. Follow these steps

*Send your email address to us
*Send the username you want to use
*First Name
*Your Website Url to
Techinfo.com.ng@gmail.com and that's all to start learning
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Interested? Mail me
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by Temolad: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
STC
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Don't get you
Temolad:
STC
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by Temolad: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
techinfong:
Don't get you
Don't worry
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Still on
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
@techinfong please article is remaining one and can't tell when I'll finish because I've been busy throughout...
I'll send the three that are ready tonight and please review wella because I haven't reviewed it...(check for typo's)...
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by yayatoure046(m): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Am interested... Okonkwochinedu1997@gmail.com
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by charlly2016(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2016
charllychim@gmail.com
username: charlly
Name: Charles
mediaafrica.com.ng@gmail.com
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Can you write something similar to this : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/09/apple-iphone7-specs-price/ and let me hint you with a topic

It consist of basic wordpress codes and that's why i think you should try,. I will give you an author's profile immediately to post. I will send the tag to underline,bold,list to your email
charlly2016:
charllychim@gmail.com
username: charlly
Name: Charles
mediaafrica.com.ng@gmail.com
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2016
yayatoure046:
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2016
Can you write something similar to this : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/09/apple-iphone7-specs-price/ and let me hint you with a topic

It consist of basic wordpress codes and that's why i think you should try,. I will give you an author's profile immediately to post. I will send the tag to underline,bold,list to your email
yayatoure046:
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
techinfong:

New post alert

I have sent two post but one doesn't want to send maybe its from my email again...
Expect it later and for the last post I haven't written anything ooo
I'm just busy but expect it soon..
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oga thanks i've seen the two. I don't really know how i will appreciate cheesy

You too much and bro next time to avoid stress use my listing format,1234 ... Like i do post here. Thanks smiley
KvnqPrezo:
@techinfong please article is remaining one and can't tell when I'll finish because I've been busy throughout...
I'll send the three that are ready tonight and please review wella because I haven't reviewed it...(check for typo's)...
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
techinfong:
Oga thanks i've seen the two. I don't really know how i will appreciate cheesy

You too much and bro next time to avoid stress use my listing format,1234 ... Like i do post here. Thanks smiley
Okay sir ....
I need good AdSense alternative oooo
That can integrate with AdSense...
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Don't waste your time about any damn adsense or adsense alternatives,they pay rubbish

Go for affiliate marketing ASAP,NA IM SURE PASS
KvnqPrezo:

Okay sir ....
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Btw can you give me your email, name,and last name make i set up author's profile for you on my blog so that you can post original topics whenever you like
KvnqPrezo:

Okay sir ....
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
techinfong:
Btw can you give me your email, name,and last name make i set up author's profile for you on my blog so that you can post original topics whenever you like
Use kvnq prezo.
pclassiq@gmail.com
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
techinfong:
Don't waste your time about any damn adsense or adsense alternatives,they pay rubbish

Go for affiliate marketing ASAP,NA IM SURE PASS
Affiliate marketing how does it work??

I look at

Selling Amazon stuffs
Revenuehits
Taboola
Mgid
Media.net or any other yahoo advert network...

Don't wanna stick to AdSense only...

Check my blog! Should I apply AdSense??
I check my pageview for today as early as 5.00am I already have 200 page views that's 200views btw 12.00 to 5.00am pretty cool...
I haven't checked again since then...
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Affiliate marketing:You will be given a link(banners e.t.c.) with an id in it,that link you will direct people to it and if anyone register or order through your link. You will be paid and the payment is high per person e.g. N300,N500 E.T.C.
KvnqPrezo:

I look at

Selling Amazon stuffs
Revenuehits
Taboola
Mgid

I check my pageview for today as early as 5.00am I already have 200 page views that's 200views btw 12.00 to 5.00am pretty cool...
Don't apply now wait for a week or a month
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
I've created an account for you now you can post topics on my blog.I'VE SENT YOU YOUR DETAILS

Pls make sure you post anything original today to verify,topic can be mtn tips,seo,adsense e.t.c.

Let me give you a topic hint: infinix note 3 specs and price

but me i love this format : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/09/apple-iphone7-specs-price/
KvnqPrezo:

I look at

Selling Amazon stuffs
Revenuehits
Taboola
Mgid

Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
techinfong:
I've created an account for you now you can post topics on my blog.I'VE SENT YOU YOUR DETAILS

Pls make sure you post anything original today to verify,topic can be mtn tips,seo,adsense e.t.c.

Let me give you a topic hint: infinix note 3 specs and price

but me i love this format : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/09/apple-iphone7-specs-price/
I'll try.... Don't worry...
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
techinfong:
Affiliate marketing:You will be given a link(banners e.t.c.) with an id in it,that link you will direct people to it and if anyone register or order through your link. You will be paid and the payment is high per person e.g. N300,N500 E.T.C.

Don't apply now wait for a week or a month
I need ads network like sponsored Content and amazon shop...
Please how revenue hits look like
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Check https://www.nairaland.com/2934801/top-10-adnetworks-publishers or go for adquet adnetwork sha
KvnqPrezo:

I need ads network like sponsored Content and amazon shop...
Please how revenue hits look like
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
techinfong:
Check https://www.nairaland.com/2934801/top-10-adnetworks-publishers or go for adquet adnetwork sha
okay lemme see
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Do me a favour pls oga wink
KvnqPrezo:
I need ads network like sponsored Content and amazon shop... . Please how revenue hits look like
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
techinfong:
Do me a favour pls oga wink
Okay what's that??
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
T.h.at th.i.n.gs to n.ot.e bef.or.e starting a blog, help me publish it. The cöndition am having here can't make me publish it
KvnqPrezo:

Okay what's that??
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
techinfong:
T.h.at th.i.n.gs to n.ot.e bef.or.e starting a blog, help me publish it. The cöndition am having here can't make me publish it
Chaiii I can't because of reasons below...
1.Already trashed the post after sending it(I'm usinq my phone)....
2.NO Data am just writing post I'll publish by 12.00am (Na Freebasics dey work now)...
3. I can only do it by 12... I haven't even seen the details you sent me...
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ok
KvnqPrezo:

Chaiii I can't because of reasons below...
1.Already trashed the post after sending it(I'm usinq my phone)....
2.NO Data am just writing post I'll publish by 12.00am (Na Freebasics dey work now)...
3. I can only do it by 12... I haven't even seen the details you sent me...

1 Like

Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Still here
Re: Everyone Can Learn Wordpress Blogging With Us For Free by techinfong: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Interested?

(1) (Reply)

Decide How Much Should You Pay For SEO Services In Nigeria / Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform / Offer For Bloggers/webmasters: Easy Money From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.