Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Happened To Rhapsody Of Realities This Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To Rhapsody Of Realities This Year? (461 Views)

What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? / Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... / See What Happened To Dangote Truck This Morning At Ije Ode (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Rhapsody Of Realities This Year? by Aiholi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Prior to this time, Believers Loveworld(a.k.a Christ Embassy) Members go for outreach throughout the world on October 1st..

This they do to win souls for Christ and His Kingdom...

This year is slightly different as i have seen none of their members carrying the devotionals around..

Nairalanders, what could be happening?

Is it the Recession?

Re: What Happened To Rhapsody Of Realities This Year? by Blakjewelry(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Change begin with them too
Re: What Happened To Rhapsody Of Realities This Year? by yungest(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
me self tire o
Re: What Happened To Rhapsody Of Realities This Year? by Aiholi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hon Bayo Lalasticlala...
Re: What Happened To Rhapsody Of Realities This Year? by Aiholi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
[/font][url]peter[/url][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][url]peter[/url][url]peter[/url]
Re: What Happened To Rhapsody Of Realities This Year? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Skip

(1) (Reply)

“my Husband Doesn’t Know 95 Person Of His Aides”, Aisha Buhari / Why We Can’t Use Card Reader For Dec. 17 LG Polls – Abia SIEC Secretary / Best Hardwood Floor Installation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.