Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? (8832 Views)

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / Count Down To 2019, What Are Your Resolutions? / 2018 Aspirations - Oya Drop Your Resolutions Jareh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
As this year is coming to an end, I remember clearly how many people and I during the Yuletide period of the previous year made resolutions for this year; something that entails things we'd like to stop and things or character we'd imbibe to be a better person.

In the previous years, especially the year I was offered admission to study in a university; I cared so much about what other people say about me, (smiles);whether someone likes me or not and the possible reasons for the change of attitude of someone towards me.

Indeed, I used to give up easily on my pursuits. I allowed fewer failures to rob me of my chances of succeeding . I remember how I wanted to start with a first class cgpa but had a woeful result in one dreaded chemistry's test. I Thought I had failed in the other tests too since we were not given the scripts except this one that I have bad result. Oh my lawd grin.

My childish behavior wouldn't even stop there. After the first semester, I had below the first class cgpa I wanted. I remember calling my uncle that i'd like to obtain jamb form to study medicine in another school. After reading on Sundays, not going to church ; thinking it's about working so hard. grin

Well, the new year came and I resoluted to change some of my attitude towards life and my creator.

First, to seek God first.
Second, to develop high self esteem
Third, to be positive and optimistic amidst being realistic in the event of life.
Fourth, to break up with my girlfriend(giggles). Yeah, I forgot to tell you; I had one girlfriend that's beautiful and tall but then have issues I can't overlook.

All in all, the year 2017 started well.i've improved over time and will still keep improving on many of the things I need to work on.

What about you guys?

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Inkredible(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
I did.

It was to have sess to my heart content.

It wasn't easy o. My spanner nearly broke. Sha, Funmi will be blessed richly. She epp my career well well upon say Wetin I dey give am nor too make sense like that.

Modified **

Remind me what you get again for the FTC position?

It's a gift called "Nothing."

9 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Apina(m): 12:46am On Dec 20, 2017
Do people still do that shit? But all the same, I'm not in the habit of deceiving myself

7 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by doyinisaac(m): 12:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Inkredible:
I did.

It was to have sex to my heart content.

It wasn't easy o. My spanner nearly broke. Sha, Funmi will be blessed richly...
Look at you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by sKeetz(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2017
I resolved to stop fornication but you know the whole story.... sad cry

3 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Oluwaseyi00(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ my year resolution be like.... At that was it.. Don't ask me questions....∆

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by dermmy(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2017
I made up my mind to stop voting during elections grin

12 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Eyanmukaila(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2017
I didn't, thanks to Buhari and his administration. i regret to have sought him.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Promiseisaac(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Una Don Dey Reply Rubbish Already
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by NwaAmaikpe: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

My only resolution for 2017 was to get wise.
I chased wisdom with all my might.

And I got it.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Mcsenior(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2017
New Year Resolution is a joke

How can you even achieve that with situations in NIGERIA

Just REVEALED

Natural REMEDY for DIABETES, STDs, HBP, FIBROID, STROKE etc is now available on Natural Remedy Lab.

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by donblade85555(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2017
I achieved mine

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Financialfree: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2017
I will never support jungle justice served to the poor man on the street until our polithieficians are dealt same way
That's my new tear resolution from last year to next year.
I've maintained it and I will maintain it

https://www.nairaland.com/4243494/man-killed-stealing-tuber-yam

This is horrible
Killed for stealing a tuber of yam
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by donblade85555(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2017
sKeetz:
I resolved to stop fornication but you know the whole story.... sad cry

u continued cheesy
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by ChopBellefull(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2017
I Planned to breakup with amaka.. January 1st we broke up on d 7th we reconciled. Up till nw m still dating amaka. Atyms z doing me like juju sad

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by joystickextend1(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2017
didnt even remember

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by dermmy(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
ChopBellefull:
I Planned to breakup with amaka.. January 1st we broke up on d 7th we reconciled. Up till nw m still dating amaka. Atyms z doing me like juju sad

Lmao.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by iamJ(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
i achieved more than i planned, this year was a plus, lost a fiancee, moved to a new place, got much more than i bargained for, 2017 is the best year of the decade for me and its only just beginning, 2018 kiss kiss kiss kiss all thanks to God

8 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Midgut(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
I hate resolution! It does not make sense to me!

I consistently work with passion and discipline and accept everything the life throws at me.

I am unique! That is why people find my unconventional nature, way of doing things and how I see life unusual!

3 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by callenjor: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
doyinisaac:
Look at you
human goat
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Blackstone01(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Yes I did most
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Notedlifestyles(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
My resolution this year was to be better than i was last year and i thank God for making it come to pass. Lols.
The Boy Don Big Cuz I now own a BloG NotedlifestylesBlog News, Relationship, Politics and Tech. link on my signature. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by snowden9(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Well 2016 was my year of more sex and less God. so there i was 31st December 2016 night telling God i want more of Him and less of what the world has to offer. Looking back at how the year panned out, i didn't totally stop sex though but i didn't make it a priority like i did. i could count that i didn't have sex up to 6 times this year and who would have thought that I will minister in songs in my church and people will fall under anointing. what a year it actually turned out to be.
**praying** Let's keep it up and even better next year, Lord.

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by lovethchioma(f): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
cry
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by lovethchioma(f): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
My 2017 new year resolution was never to make a new year resolution again..

I just keep working on my goals and being good at all times .. don't need to wait for every december 31st to make a resolution I might never keep.

Don't know why people keep doing that shii.. when they never get to keep them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by axeman10(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
Yeah.. Plan on losing belly fats: ticked.. Run a mini marathon ..ticked..improve my finances..ticked

Get closer to God... sad God help me!
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by aguiyi2: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2017
I promised myself to desist from touching any puna.I was succeeding till wealth came.I just realised my problem had always being poverty.

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bayobabe(f): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2017
I wanted to be better, faithful, get married, get a job, own a car. I achieved all except am not married yet. That is gonna happen in 2018 now. What a lovely year.

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Olawalesadiq(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2017
my resolution is that my life this year 2017 is better than my life last year 2016. All i wanna say is Alhamdulilahi

3 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Maj196(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2017
New year resolutions don't work here... If u have a plan Nigeria z got another for u entirely.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Time Spent On Nairaland Worth It? / Soldiers Beat-Up Transport Union Official Over Dues / Broiler Cage // Brooding Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.