Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako (69761 Views)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Kdiva(f): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
our own was to watch them play these games from the window cry

3 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by OLLYMAX(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good old days, I can relate to all. confirm kpako
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by anibi9674: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
OK
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
lwkmd.. Hehehehehehehehe cheesy. Lol.

I don die o

Lol
Tbh.. I did all.. Op forgot to put musicband Where you have paints containers as drums, rubberbands on wood as guitar. Etc Those days sha.lol

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by seguntijan(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
He go be

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by udysweet(f): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Aaaaawwww, memories. I be confam ajepako oo if na these ones though most of them were the males stuff. Childhood was the best even though we ddnt have much time because after school, you bathe eat, you gast carry your market go hawk to raise money for the house else na hunger things o, lol.
Chai why una want to make me remember that wonderful woman now cry cry

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
I be old man

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
So on point, I waz kpakoish to the call.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by gidjah(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Djicemob:
Even some ajebo kids back then engaged in these things cheesy
yea bro, very correct,I grew up in one of the very best estates in Kano state, recalled we all(rich and average kids) use to do some of this stunts way back, but I vividly remember that once my dad(a military Captain)gets you Red-handed, !your own don finish be that o(be you the son of who).the kind beaten you go chop that day, your papa or mama never give you such before,He ensures every child in that estate lives with his or her books all day,no time for play save few public holidays he organises us to the play ground in the city.But life has changed now o, you dare not touch another mans child ,na trouble be that o, then it was your child ,our child ,my child, your child .That's why this generation has missed it big time,discipline has been thrown over board

7 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Kdiva:
our own was to watch them play these games from the window cry

I can relate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by zurine(f): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
quite funny
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by happiness2020(f): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Omo ajepako le me oooooo!
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by edurochas10(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
OP seriously!!

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by GoodSide: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
you be real apako.
i no fit forget bmx bicycles and chopper bicycle wey get gear 1 to 3.
una don forget 8bit games..99999999999999999999 in 1
mario and co
dah yeah of sega mega drive 2
and gameboy

one touch
kite tins

apako master

i must greet

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by HolyTitus(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
I belonged to the Ajepakko clan, For real!
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by HolyTitus(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
LOL, I belonged to the Ajepakko clan, For real!
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by calliope(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Guilty! kpakororo to the root grin

Good old days embarassed
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by teepsee(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
See them all, all of them claiming kpoko. Even those that went to high private school all through primary an JSS.

IF you no sit done for ground for class or even carry one cloth wy them call bag or more use ur uniform as bag cause in a term them don by you up to 2 bag n all you starter am.

If you no do mom and dad play or night play wy them the bois go dy put hand where them no suppose to. (Them bad guys can relate) tongue

If you no go boula.( I no know watin i go there go do self)

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by EdDave(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
See as Nna bros dey pirate movies that time. Sometimes, the spellings on the Video cassettes will be wrong. grin
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by krissconnect(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Kai. My kite flew high pass 4 storey building sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Guilty of all.... undecided undecided
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by coded06(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Those days wey we dey use stick take hold sallah Ram Horn dey fight...nowadays,na only tv children dey take dey play..

Lwkm I remember doing that. if the Horn fall from the stick you win be that. Lol
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by smashad(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
is it just me!! or the pictures r not displaying

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by IQnoCommon(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bros u be ajebuter jare,no baba dudu.no Mario on t thread and broom stick,no suwe,no mummy and daddy....common

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by Topmaike007(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
who play opio here?when u play football and and when you will play football and the ball enter your two leg nnna you are in trobule if you cant run as you can to touch the nearby wal,that is when you will know that your best friend is your worst enemy

3 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by ibroh22(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Those days wey we dey use stick take hold sallah Ram Horn dey fight...nowadays,na only tv children dey take dey play..
I swear,,I am guilty of this
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by bigblackbooty(f): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Wow, wish I didn't grow up. Adulthood is so boring

2 Likes

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by sammyrollo: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by armpit: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
shout out to my goons that year, I had a feel of all that was mentioned above but somehow my goons would still say "LEAVE THAT ONE, EM NA BUTTI". I wonder what there own definition of kpako is.

Abeg, if you no experience this kind play, you no get history.
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by BlackMystery(f): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
I did it all grin
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by calliope(f): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Topmaike007:
who play opio here?when u play football and and when you will play football and the ball enter your two leg nnna you are in trobule if you cant run as you can to touch the nearby wal,that is when you will know that your best friend is your worst enemy
I used to be the only female amongst them.. And none of them Dared tongue
Re: If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako by discman2k2(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
PROUDLY AJEKPAKO!!!

But Op, u try oh, na research u do ne?

Kudos tho, nice work, taking us back to memory lane esp in this Buhari prosperity time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.