Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (74010 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2017
List of Qualified schools for Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition loading. smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fynestboi:
List of Qualified schools for Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition loading. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Princess4ng(f): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Am a student of university of maiduguri....
It would be so great to participate
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
I beg, help me send my article, i mistakenly deleted it. [quote author=Fynestboi post=52802417][/quote]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Fynestboi: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fynestboi:

AAUA
YABATECH
OAU
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY
IBADAN POLY
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
The Federal Polytechnic Bida

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by sammyscholar(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fynestboi:

AAUA
YABATECH
OAU
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY
IBADAN POLY
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
just these eight schools made it into the competition?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
@fynestboi, there has been no reply to my mail in the last 24 hours. Are you unaware of it or you're working on it?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Joseid:
@fynestboi, there has been no reply to my mail in the last 24 hours. Are you unaware of it or you're working on it?

Am on it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
sammyscholar:
just these eight schools made it into the competition?

Naxo we see am ooo.

They are nine.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
However, we are giving the following schools opportunity to key in before the group stage draw.

UNILORIN (Neyoor)
ABU ZARIA (Abuklaw)
LASU (Iamdejman)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by IamDejman(m): 1:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Fynestboi:
However, we are giving the following schools opportunity to key in before the group stage draw.

UNILORIN (Neyoor)
ABU ZARIA (Abuklaw)
LASU (Iamdejman)

LASU here!!!

Wonderful, I'll alert the others. Didn't know. Thanks much! smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by ADESOLA96(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fynestboi:
If you are interested in joining the NISD TEAM you can show interest on this group.

With all sense of humility and passion for progress, I would love to join.

Also be an addition to the Judges and coordinator
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Fynestboi: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fynestboi:

AAUA
YABATECH
OAU
AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY
IBADAN POLY
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
The Federal Polytechnic Bida

We are planing on opening a whatsapp page, to enable easy accessibility to all participants.

To that effect.
Participants are expected to send their whatsapp enabled digit to the mail.

Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Fynestboi: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
ADESOLA96:

With all sense of humility and passion for progress, I would love to join.

Also be an addition to the Judges and coordinator

Are you an undergraduate?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Brigance(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hi Fynestboi. I'm beginning to notice a sharp difference in the coordination of this edition of the debate as against previous ones.

First, you never made privy to us the personality of judges and the criteria in which they must have come about the initial selection of the institutions that made it to group stage. Why's this?

Likewise, I think the essays forwarded from the various institutions should have been made available for public perusal to make room for general education and enlightenment. Isn't that the whole essence behind the idea of the debate?

Also, I think all correspondence as regards this debate should not be beyond this thread/platform.

What'd you say bro?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Sammydreezy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
fynestboi, pls, which Federal University of Technology is listed?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Brigance:
Hi Fynestboi. I'm beginning to notice a sharp difference in the coordination of this edition of the debate as against previous ones.

First, you never made privy to us the personality of judges and the criteria in which they must have come about the initial selection of the institutions that made it to group stage. Why's this?

Likewise, I think the essays forwarded from the various institutions should have been made available for public perusal to make room for general education and enlightenment. Isn't that the whole essence behind the idea of the debate?

Also, I think all correspondence as regards this debate should not be beyond this thread/platform.

What'd you say bro?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fynestboi:

We are planing on opening a whatsapp page, to enable easy accessibility to all participants.

To that effect.
Participants are expected to send their whatsapp enabled digit to the mail.

Nairalandinterschooldebate@gmail.com

Noted! +234705258****

Representing Osun State University.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by cosade(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
@fynestboi why is d nairaland interschool debate restricted to only undergraduate students can. u plz do something about dat

Fynestboi:

What do you suggest?

To mark my 30 years of qualifying as a Chartered Accountant, I wish to sponsor a one-off edition for this "other group".

Send a private message to me and let's discuss how we can move this forward.

UPDATED - 30/01/2017 11:10 PM

Richiez
olawalebabs

Over to you. It's like Fynestboi is on leave.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Oyeleye101(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Can a secondary school student partake......my school is God's care college....I want to participate
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
@fynestboi, I sent my phone number as instructed to the provided e-mail. Do you acknowledge receipt of the mail? Cos I am yet to be added to any chat group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State / Back Of UNN Female Hostel Building, Enugu Campus (Disturbing Photos) / The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.