Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob (972 Views)

What Happended To RIPOB And TRIBOB / Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by SAHACO(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
It's 1st of october why are RIPOB and TRIPOB not burning our flag. The BIAFRAN flag, the flag of the land of the RISING SUN.

Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by SAHACO(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Is like Nigerian are now reading between the line, thereby understanding the technical (sit at home) referendum conducted by IPOB.

1 Like

Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by SAHACO(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
IPOB breaking barriers of divide and rule through enlightenment campaign.

2 Likes

Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by BankeSmalls(f): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
IPOB will succed very soon. Nigeria is sinking daily.

4 Likes

Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by SAHACO(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
BankeSmalls:
IPOB will succed very soon. Nigeria is sinking daily.
We stand tall in the face of our enemy.

2 Likes

Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
I Have gone to toilet for the past 8 days reserving my faeces for the zoo flag gosh had it mean they burnt the flag as planned ,I would have released that bomb even nairaland site ll crash

3 Likes

Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
they are sleeping
Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by SAHACO(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
I Have gone to toilet for the past 8 days reserving my faeces for the zoo flag gosh had it mean they burnt the flag as planned ,I would have released that bomb even nairaland site ll crash
They dare not.
Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by SAHACO(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hizzy:
they are sleeping
They better wakeup.
Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
SAHACO:
They better wakeup.
their Oga no pay them so the refuse to burn the flag

1 Like

Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by Emycord: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Been waiting to see biafran flag near any flame since midnight. If they just try it eh. Ok maybe them they wait for buhari to finish with 56th edition of lugard's experiment

2 Likes

Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by reptile1: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
They knew the consequence of such an action little wonder they abandoned it

1 Like

Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by SAHACO(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Emycord:
Been waiting to see biafran flag near any flame since midnight. If they just try it eh. Ok maybe them they wait for buhari to finish with 56th edition of lugard's experiment
Time don day passooo.....
Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by Wadeoye(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why should anybody recognize or burn a non-existing flag? Will that not be tantamount to dignifying foolishness with a response?
Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by SAHACO(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
reptile1:
They knew the consequence of such an action little wonder they abandoned it
Nobody touchs the tiger by the tail
Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by Neoguru1: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Let them try and burn our flag that zoo rag of a flag will be in flames.
Re: It Is 1st October : Where Is Ripob And Tripob by SAHACO(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wadeoye:
Why should anybody recognize or burn a non-existing flag? Will that not be tantamount to dignifying foolishness with a response?
Why did they make the statement in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

“I Haven’t Decided Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Imo State” - Okorocha / Presidency Mounts Pressure On Supreme Court Judges To Cancel Election Of Dickson / My Prediction For Ondo Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.