Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Independent Day: I Change My Site Theme To Green And White... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Independent Day: I Change My Site Theme To Green And White... (509 Views)

I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / What Is The Best Theme To Use In Wordpress Forum / How Do I Boost My Site Loading Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independent Day: I Change My Site Theme To Green And White... by schoolhelpng(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
I celebrate my country, Nigeria, by changing the theme and template of my site
www.schoolhelp.com.ng
Before, you know xenforo theme for its sky blues colour but for now, have change it to green and white to celebrate my country....
Hope other site site will follow too. Though we are facing difficulties in these country but that doesn't mean that all hope is lost...
My Dearest Country, Nigeria, I Love You...
Happy Birthday, *Long Life and Prosperities.

Note:*means something I believe you know...
www.schoolhelp.com.ng

visit to see a new site....

Re: Independent Day: I Change My Site Theme To Green And White... by Toluwani111: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
schoolhelpng:
I celebrate my country, Nigeria, by changing the theme and template of my site
www.schoolhelp.com.ng
Before, you know xenforo theme for its sky blues colour but for now, have change it to green and white to celebrate my country....
Hope other site site will follow too. Though we are facing difficulties in these country but that doesn't mean that all hope is lost...
My Dearest Country, Nigeria, I Love You...
Happy Birthday, *Long Life and Prosperities.

Note:*means something I believe you know...
www.schoolhelp.com.ng

visit to see a new site....
Omo Naija rere

(1) (Reply)

How To Place Popads On Wordpress Blog / How Can My Blog Be Approve For Adsense? / About Thomas Enahoro - CEO Primebazeweb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.