Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Can APC Leverage On The Edo Governorship Win To Claim Ondo State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can APC Leverage On The Edo Governorship Win To Claim Ondo State? (7844 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can APC Leverage On The Edo Governorship Win To Claim Ondo State? by cyrilamx(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2016
Which election in Nigeria has the international observers ever applauded a free a fair? Maybe the ones under PDP prof Iwu or the one Yaradua admitted was far from free, yet our supreme courts under pdp still gave judgement in favour of of Yaradua against Buhar. Or are you referring to the sham which led to death of Rivers people that brought in Wike, under Gej? Election that even Heaven denounced? Maybe you will term Ekiti ekection a free and fair. Let stop the hypocrisy. .If the supreme court despite local and international out rage coupled with bloodletting still declared Wike winner in Rivers, let see how they will upturn popular victory of Govetnor-elect Obaseki. As Pdp made their bed so they will lie on it.
afanide:

Calm down, even the 'International observers' are not satisfied with the Election in Edo. Why were they restricted from entering the Collation centres?

So in your widest dream you expected ur Devilish party (APC) to win Cross River?

You must be day dreaming.....

Even if election is to be conducted 5 times in Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Cross River, Bayelsa, even Edo (If re-conducted), APC will lose woefully......

How many times was the last Governorship election conducted in Rivers State? What happened?

1 Like

Re: Can APC Leverage On The Edo Governorship Win To Claim Ondo State? by bejeria101(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
An election took place in Edo state? Tell me something!
Re: Can APC Leverage On The Edo Governorship Win To Claim Ondo State? by Izonpikin: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pdp Don lesson o..... grin

Take it by force would be the only option. ..

Leave apc and watch elections get rigged. ...
Re: Can APC Leverage On The Edo Governorship Win To Claim Ondo State? by Bishops10(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
afanide:
They Never won Edo Election....
They Rigged it.....
Tell me which election in Nigeria that was never rigged
Re: Can APC Leverage On The Edo Governorship Win To Claim Ondo State? by Bluesearoll(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lolz.. Most of you don't live in ondo judging by your comments.. But let me enlighten you.. Eyitayo will come first,oke will follow and customer daadani will come distance third. Oke would have carried the day but he has wasted his time fighting for ticket with fraudsters. Quote me after the general election
Re: Can APC Leverage On The Edo Governorship Win To Claim Ondo State? by kunlegboye(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lahotte:
Olusola Oke is the next Ondo state Governor.

we choose the man not the party.

Oke we want.

hahaha! same Oke that came third in primary?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Budgets N1Billion For Public Relations And Media Lobby In 2017 / I Think Nepa Has Improved. True Or False. / Breaking: United States of America Send Strong Warning To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.