Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! (2769 Views)

. / Stop Paying Nepa Bills / Alternative Fuel For Your Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
clustagram - Social Network that Pays — smartly monetized, safe, secure, and rewarding social platform. Over 1 million active users in less than 6 months

JOINING clustagram is FREE and will NEVER require your financial commitment.

Users of clustagram will earn;
1. $1 when you sign up
2. $0.004 for every 1 post you make (max. 3 every 15mins)
3. $0.001 for reply you post (max. 3 every 15mins)
4. $0.001 for every qualified pageload (at least 120seconds on a page)
5. $0.04 for every friend you invite (real verifiable invite)
6. $0.02 for every time you share on facebook/ twitter through Pop-up on our platform (success share on facebook)

This is one of the biggest innovation of our time.

www.clustagram.com

1 Like

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by faorex(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
jasedu60:

Thank you.

I now work in the company, so you can ask me any question if you have any.
i want make a post but ain't going..maybe it cus I am using opera? or why?
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by faorex(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
jasedu60:

Thank you.

I now work in the company, so you can ask me any question if you have any.
I want to make a post but ain't going ....maybe it is cus I use opera? or why?
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
faorex:
i want make a post but ain't going..maybe it cus I am using opera? or why?

On your own wall? It should work. But if not going on OPERA, try Chrome and update us, so we can looking into that issue and advise other users.
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by feldido(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sounds cool... Badt guyz wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by Elkay3: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Strictly Nigerian! So much loving this. Thumps to you!
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thank you!

Please share.

Elkay3:
Strictly Nigerian! So much loving this. Thumps to you!

1 Like

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by Elkay3: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
jasedu60:
Thank you!

Please share.

Absolutely sure!

1 Like

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by effissyman(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
i tried to register but my bank which is first bank is not among d bank listed. .

1 Like

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
I will contact the administrators to look into this and update it by tomorrow. My apologies.

Thank yousmiley

effissyman:
i tried to register but my bank which is first bank is not among d bank listed.
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by bobo65(m): 1:53am On Oct 02, 2016
What a site

What would they lose
50 Naira and 1000 Naira

What will they gain from the 1050
Serious traffic worth more than 10 times s money spent
Active phone numbers of location and area they can sell to companies and make serios cash

This Is one of the best and most lucrative ideas Iv come across on NL

Kudos to d owner

Pls don't be a bad belle, join the site, at least u will gain cash, so everybody is winning

2 Likes

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by nymphomaniac(m): 2:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Kudos to the owner...signing up in a bit.

1 Like

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 6:23am On Oct 02, 2016
Thank you.

Please ask any questions here, i will pass it on.

nymphomaniac:
Kudos to the owner...signing up in a bit.
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by Funjosh(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2016
This is cool. I love it.

1 Like

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by Funjosh(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2016
jasedu60:
Thank you.

Please ask any questions here, i will pass it on.

How can I search for friends or invite friends to join
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by Dyt(f): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2016
We should promote our owb
Where's that Seun when you need him

Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by MrTemple(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2016
I ve always luved Nigerians bt sumtyms we dey F-up.

God bless us all.

Say no 2 drug trafficking

1 Like

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by tallboo: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Funjosh:

How can I search for friends or invite friends to join
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Thank you for your comment.

Dyt:
We should promote our owb
Where's that Seun when you need him

Mynd44

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Thank you.

Please feel free to ask any question here.

MrTemple:
I ve always luved Nigerians bt sumtyms we dey F-up.

God bless us all.

Say no 2 drug trafficking
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by Funjosh(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=tallboo post=49852660][/quote]

You quote me without answering my questions
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hello Funjosh,

If your friends are registered you can easily search for them, then add them.

If your friends are not there, you can invite them through your email from Wednesday, you'll be able send 1 single request to everyone in your email and that will make you money for everyone that accept that email invitation. From Wednesday, click Friends, you will see "Invite Friends" and that will give you the access you want.

Funjosh:

You quote me without answering my questions
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by Funjosh(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
jasedu60:
Hello Funjosh,

If your friends are registered you can easily search for them, then add them.

If your friends are not there, you can invite them through your email from Wednesday, you'll be able send 1 single request to everyone in your email and that will make you money for everyone that accept that email invitation. From Wednesday, click Friends, you will see "Invite Friends" and that will give you the access you want.

Can find the search box.

1 Like

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by beinstein(m): 5:25am On Oct 03, 2016
jasedu60:
Thank you.

Please feel free to ask any question here.

What's the lowest amount one is allowed to WITHDRAW?

1 Like

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by yungpalizawa(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2016
The website is not opening
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2016
N1,000

10/10/16
for UNIQUENESS sake: We have now changed the network's name to [size=14pt]crediboo[/size]
www.crediboo.com

beinstein:

What's the lowest amount one is allowed to WITHDRAW?
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2016
Website seems to be okay with everyone else.

yungpalizawa:
The website is not opening
Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by jasedu60: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2016
On the desktop version the search box is on the to left.

<See image below>

[quote author=Funjosh post=49862931][/quote]

Re: CASH PAYING facebook alternative launched! by Funjosh(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2016
jasedu60:
On the desktop version the search box is on the to left.

<See image below>

Yea saw it on the desktop but couldnt find it on mobile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Sealed DSTV Hd Decoder / Intel Core2 Dell With Cam@48k Only / Ipad Free Browsing Ipad 2 Unlimited iphone, Android Unlimited Internet Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.