Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? (2551 Views)

I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / A Frustrated Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Flywheel212(f): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
I have been married for less than a year now, close to the wedding I noticed that he had been on medication for ED which I found in his bag I asked why he broke down and opened up to me of how he has been on that drugs for years I promised to stay only if he would seek medical help because marriages have been broken due to such issue he then agreed and told me that he had always been afraid of getting married believing his wife would cheat on him due to his inability to satisfy her, I didn't really bother about sex in order not to make him feel inadequate, we finally got married just a week into the wedding fight started he picks offense on every little thing so we don't have to make love though in the past the sex would last for about a minute or so but this time around he hardly ever gets hard and when he does he spills almost immediately i reminded him of his promise to see a doctor but rather he yelled at me saying he has no problem I endured until I couldn't anymore we then decided to leave codedly without informing our families but on the morning I was to leave he copied a chat I had with my ex forwarded to his family accusing me of being unfaithful the chat carried dates which clearly showed the conversation was before wedding (we talked about some nutty things we did in the past, clearly stating how I love the person I was to marry being my husband ). What amazes me the most was that he had to deviate from the truth and blame me instead, after the lonely months I endured for him.
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
So what is your question? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
The Question's,did This Happen Before Marriage Or After Well,If Twos After Marriage,then U Just Have To Be Patient With Him,he Wuld Eventually Calm Down...Then Afterwards U Guys Sort Err'tin Out,spiritually&medically.
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Two things make a man
: sexual prowess and finance.

If one is lacking, hmmmm.

Flywheel212:
I have been married for less than a year now, close to the wedding I noticed that he had been on medication for ED which I found in his bag

He was hiding a big secret from you. huge red flag.

I asked why he broke down and opened up to me of how he has been on that drugs for years

Another huge red flag! he's been treating it for years. years is a very long time.

I promised to stay only if he would seek medical help because marriages have been broken due to such issue

Did you make this promise in a haste or with your heart, because the man told you he has been treating it for years. If medication is not medical help then please tell me what it is??

he then agreed and told me that he had always been afraid of getting married believing his wife would cheat on him due to his inability to satisfy her, I didn't really bother about sex in order not to make him feel inadequate,

story!! He's cornered you and tricked you.

we finally got married just a week into the wedding fight started he picks offense on every little thing so we don't have to make love though in the past the sex would last for about a minute or so but this time around he hardly ever gets hard and when he does he spills almost immediately i reminded him of his promise to see a doctor but rather he yelled at me saying he has no problem I endured until I couldn't anymore we then decided to leave codedly without informing our families but on the morning I was to leave he copied a chat I had with my ex forwarded to his family accusing me of being unfaithful the chat carried dates which clearly showed the conversation was before wedding (we talked about some nutty things we did in the past, clearly stating how I love the person I was to marry being my husband ). What amazes me the most was that he had to deviate from the truth and blame me instead, after the lonely months I endured for him.

am not surprised. That's what men in his situation do to thier wives. Thank God he's not beating you yet.

basically he's using what is called reverse psychology to downplay his incapabilities.

Even in my nightmares, i wont be on an altar marrying a man I know has been treating ED for years with no changes.

I hate divorce. so maybe you can pray about it.
but what does your gut tell you to do?

4 Likes

Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Drdreyy: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
@Flywheel212 and Joavid, are both of you Nigerians/African women? Or both of you are just impersonating as females on NL?

i asked that question because majority of African women hate sex as they have been genitally mutilated/destroyed(circumcised) thus they hate sex because it's painful and unejoyable.

Sex is not an issue with African women. So I don't know what you meant by enduring @Flywheel212. And Joavid is also claiming she can't go to the alter with a man suffering from ED. I can't believe this.

What i know is that even if the man has ED, and can't perform, once he has money, he is covered. I don't believe in performance or whatever, money will do it.

I know some women get wet and orgasmm at the sight of money grin grin grin (only Nigerian women though)

2 Likes

Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Acheron: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Drdreyy:
@Flywheel212 and Joavid, are both of you Nigerians/African women? Or both of you are just impersonating as females on NL?

i asked that question because majority of African women hate sex as they have been genitally mutilated/destroyed(circumcised) thus they hate sex because it's painful and unejoyable.

Sex is not an issue with African women. So I don't know what you meant by enduring @Flywheel212. And Joavid is also claiming she can't go to the alter with a man suffering from ED. I can't believe this.

What i know is that even if the man has ED, and can't perform, once he has money, he is covered. I don't believe in performance or whatever, money will do it.

I know some women get wet and orgasmm by mere seeing money grin grin grin (only Nigerian women though)
The girl is being realistic. I will end my life if I can't fück too.

1 Like

Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by sisisioge: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Drdreyy:

I know some women get wet and orgasmm by mere seeing money grin grin grin (only Nigerian women though)

Dare! Who been dey deceive you? I remember you being very vocal about this same topic on African women sexuality a while ago. Are you within the country? You should get your data via primary source sweetheart... Women all over the world love good sexxx, African women are no different. Yes, the genital mutilation affects the ability to wholly enjoy sexxxx but you should know that there are several ways to get her to arrive.

Biko don't quote me, I just thought you should look beyond your bad encounters and secondary data. No turn this to another three pages like you did before.
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
sisisioge:

Dare! Who been dey deceive you? I remember you being very vocal about this same topic on African women sexuality a while ago. Are you within the country? You should get your data via primary source sweetheart... Women all over the world love good sexxx, African women are no different. Yes, the genital mutilation affects the ability to wholly enjoy sexxxx but you should know that there are several ways to get her to arrive.

Biko don't quote me, I just thought you should look beyond your bad encounters and secondary data. No turn this to another three pages like you did before.

Am yet to meet a woman who was circumcised. I know it use to happen back in day in some remote villages, but that was then.

Besides there thousands of tribes in Africa with thier own traditions. Where I come from, it never happened. it was never our tradition.

1 Like

Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Drdreyy: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Joavid:

Am yet to meet a woman who was circumcised. I know it use to happen back in day in some remote villages, but that was then

Besides there thousands of tribes in Africa with thier own traditions. Where I come from, it never happened. it was never our tradition.

You are not current. It's still happening now in fact the prevalence rate in Nigeria is about 70%. It's as high as 90% in some countries in Africa.

The FG and ministry of health are just working on putting an end to the barbaric practice.

If you want proofs for those prevalent rates above, you can read current articles/publications on FGM from the federal ministry of health. I have some screen shots here if you need it, but you can Google it yourself
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by TheArchangel(f): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Drdreyy:

You are not current. It's still happening now in fact the prevalence rate in Nigeria is about 70%. It's as high as 90% in some countries in Africa.

The FG and ministry of health are just working on putting an end to the barbaric practice.

If you want proofs for those prevalent rates above, you can read current articles/publications on FGM from the federal ministry of health. I have some screen shots here if you need it, but you can Google it yourself
STICK TO THE TOPIC PLEASE.
African women hate sex my foot. Same rag tag statistics labelled Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world. I wonder how it is so if they HATE sex.

4 Likes

Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Drdreyy: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
TheArchangel:
STICK TO THE TOPIC PLEASE.
African women hate sex my foot. Same rag tag statistics labelled Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world. I wonder how it is so if they HATE sex.

Hey, don't mix things up here.

Being unfaithful doesn't have a positive correlation with liking sex, especially for African women.

Labelling/tagging Nigerian women as the most unfaithful can be interpreted in terms of the excessive/insatiable appetite for money and material things of Nigerian women. That is the reason why 90% of them are unfaithful, not because of sexxxx.

Example if you meet another guy who is richer than your current boyfriend, won't you cheat on him? Now tell me did you do that because of s3x? (sorry for using you as an example though)
So that's it.
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by TheArchangel(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Drdreyy:

Hey, don't mix things up here.

Being unfaithful doesn't have a positive correlation with liking sex, especially for African women.

Labelling/tagging Nigerian women as the most unfaithful can be interpreted in terms of the excessive/insatiable appetite for money and material things of Nigerian women. That is the reason why 90% of them are unfaithful, not because of sexxxx.

Example if you meet another guy who is richer than your current boyfriend, won't you cheat on him? Now tell me did you do that because of s3x? (sorry for using you as an example though)
So that's it.
Let's stick to the TOPIC
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by babyfaceafrica: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
feminist will spoil this thread
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by YUNGLURD(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2016
this's beyond me, d person below me might proffer solution
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Drdreyy: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2016
mukhcech:

you are a bloody liar. What the hell do you mean 70% of women are circumcised in Nigeria. This is falsehood. Present your fact if you are sure of what u are saying.

How dare you call me a bloody liar? What the heck is wrong with you? Are you blind or dumb and can't see or read where i told her that i have screenshots if she needs it?

Why can't you ask me to present my facts politely instead of doing it in a arrogant, rude and disrespectful way? I don't think I have time to drag words with kids like you who don't know how to address strangers.

That lady is more mature and intelligent than you are, I don't think I will reply you again with this your rude and immature attitude, Google is there if you are in doubt, make use of it.
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2016
am just spitchless
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by YUNGLURD(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2016
There's some1 here claiming he has screenshot of facts of circumcised females in Nigeria, am putting it to him that even Nigeria Bereau of Statistics has no actual figure(s) of facts. Your coming here to tell tales by moonlight holds no water. The google search u advised earlier is also an individual survey like urs and mine, so dont mislead people here.

#NOHARDFEELINGS
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by nnamdibig(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2016
Drdreyy:

Bros i think you are the one that is not current. It's happening where? Name states and villages please. Not some articles written in the 80s to achieve some goals.
Again, your thought about African/Nigerian ladies hmmmmmmm topic for another day.
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Drdreyy: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
nnamdibig:

Bros i think you are the one that is not current. It's happening where? Name states and villages please. Not some articles written in the 80s to achieve some goals.
Again, your thought about African/Nigerian ladies hmmmmmmm topic for another day.

Articles written in the 80s? What is wrong with all of you quoting me? Please i repeat, Google is there to clear your doubts.

You are the one that is not current. Around this time last year i was in Osun State and i witnessed several enlightenment campaigns/programs from the government on the ills of FGM
Osun is one of the states with the highest prevalence rate, above 70%
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by nnamdibig(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Drdreyy:

Articles written in the 80s? What is wrong with all of you quoting me? Please i repeat, Google is there to clear your doubts.

You are the one that is not current. Around this time last year i was in Osun State and i witnessed several enlightenment campaigns/programs from the government on the ills of FGM
Osun is one of the states with the highest prevalence rate, above 70%

Just air your views without sounding abusive and insulting.
Still waiting for your screen shot.
May be your consider this your 70% in reality.
All my life, I have never seen such ladies.
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by byvan03: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
I don't know what your question is but I hope you also told his people that he can't get it up. That way they will understand his frustration and think of damage control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Drdreyy: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
nnamdibig:

Just air your views without sounding abusive and insulting.
Still waiting for your screen shot.
May be your consider this your 70% in reality.
All my life, I have never seen such ladies.

Oops, all your life? sorry but how old are you? undecided (take that as a rhetorical question)

And I really don't know what you mean by you have never seen such ladies, as if it's written on their foreheads. If you even ask a lady (depending on your closeness/relationship/medium because it's a confidential issue) about it she will likely decline because of the stigma now attached to it.

You can only get such data/information anonymously if you are not a medical practitioner.
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by Drdreyy: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2016

Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by nnamdibig(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2016
No hard feelings but are you really expecting me to believe this? You can also expect me to believe that Buhari is fighting corruption.
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by RiloKiley: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=Drdreyy post=49858263][/quote]

If you are a medical practitioner u should know that a LOT of these statistics are falsified to gain certain benefits.

Besides that, from your practice , from examining patients, you will know the true depth of the problem.

And besides that, what they might be calling 'circumcision' might be a little nick on the xlitoris and WILL NOT intefer with sexual enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by schumastic(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
this one is strong
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by misspicy(f): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
schumastic:
this one is strong
Advice OP nah cheesy
Op please tell us which tribe is your husband grin
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by donephi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
Odikwa risky.
This is an epitome of people who don't see beyond their nose.

He told you he has been seeking medical assistance for years yet you decided to deal without consultation nor trying to find out the root.

Typical example of LOVE IS BLIND.

You just kicked yourself into a box, I hope you profer an adequate solution to ur case.
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
OP sorry o.
If he's going about embarrassing you, you give him the same. Mtchew
Re: Can Erectile Dysfunction Make A Man This Frustrated? by schumastic(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
misspicy:

Advice OP nah cheesy

Op please tell us which tribe is your husband grin

how tribe wan take solve the issue or do they have a particular tribe that is not functioning well

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Hope Again / Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. / Photo: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.