Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

No Hope Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Hope Again (2418 Views)

No Hope For Me / I Hope I Dont Reincarnate As A Nigerian Woman / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Hope Again by Favour2706: 2:27am On May 21, 2021
Good morning fellow nairalanders.
My name is Favour.
My story is a sad one. I'm typing this with tears in my eyes. I can't even sleep.

I'm married for 13 years now. I have been the breadwinner of the family since 11 years ago.
My husband's business suffered a setback 2 years after marriage.

Since then, he has become so lazy.
I have been talking to him and reporting him to his siblings all to no avail.

For the past 11 years, I have been the one taking care of the family: paying rent, school fee, accommodation, feeding, clothing, paying medical bills amongst others.

I am a graduate of Mathematics(B.Edu) but I was employed with SSCE in a government parastatal which means meagre salary(28k)

I have three children(2 boys and a 3 year old girl)

I had to send my first son to the village so as to enable him school there.
This is because I can no longer pay his fees.

As it stands now, there is no money to even feed. Their father has ran away.

Pls help me with some money(no matter the amount) or foodstuff.
I reside in Abia state.
Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 2:38am On May 21, 2021
This is bad.

Are you still working with the government?

Drop your account number make I find you 2000/3000 Naira to manage on Saturday
Re: No Hope Again by Favour2706: 2:58am On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:
This is bad.

Yes sir. But I am seriously in need of a better job.

0049372175 (Favour)
Access bank

Thank you so much sir.
Re: No Hope Again by Mindlog: 4:38am On May 21, 2021
Favour2706:

0049372175 (Favour)
Access bank

Thank you so much sir.

You are a graduate of Mathematics (B.Edu) but you are being employed with SSCE in a government parastatal when you could have invested your time to get a job as a Mathematics teacher in a Secondary school and build your network so you could offer after school tutorial classes in Maths?

Do you know how many parents are worried that their children are struggling in Maths and would pay anyone who is skilled enough to help their children get a good grasp of the subject?

Brush up your CV and start applying to secondary schools for first term resumption in September, your "government work" will not take your far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Hope Again by boldx(m): 5:01am On May 21, 2021
Please on the long run, you need to relocate. Pray and commit your desires unto the Lord and trust in Him.
Then

You can get a good teaching job in Lagos or Abuja. You can also get lessons with time.

You can make up to N250,000 every month with all these and even more.

It is well.
Re: No Hope Again by mutter(f): 6:11am On May 21, 2021
There is hope my dear.
Make use of your resources.
You have received good advice here.
A govt job is kind of stable and also gives enough time for you to give lessons.
Re: No Hope Again by Favour2706: 6:33am On May 21, 2021
boldx:
Please on the long run, you need to relocate. Pray and commit your desires unto the Lord and trust in Him.
Then

You can get a good teaching job in Lagos or Abuja. You can also get lessons with time.

You can make up to N250,000 every month with all these and even more.

It is well.
Noted sir. But my major problem is my children. I'm very good in my field.
Re: No Hope Again by Favour2706: 6:39am On May 21, 2021
Thank you sir. But this doesn't apply here in Abia state.
Here, B.Edu holders go home with 20k in a big school. And such school is hard to come by.
Home lesson is nothing to write home about. Parents pay you 3k per month to teach 3 kids.

I am tired and already becoming depressed. My children are very hungry as a I type. I have exhausted all options.

Mindlog:

You are a graduate of Mathematics (B.Edu) but you are being employed with SSCE in a government parastatal when you could have invested your time to get a job as a Mathematics teacher in a Secondary school and build your network so you could offer after school tutorial classes in Maths?

Do you know how many parents are worried that their children are struggling in Maths and would pay anyone who is skilled enough to help their children get a good grasp of the subject?

Brush up your CV and start applying to secondary schools for first term resumption in September, your "government work" will not take your far.
Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 9:40am On May 21, 2021
For now she needs financial resources. If you hypocrites can't part with your shillings, don't add to her psychological burden.

If it's 500 Naira you can part with, fine, send it. If you are unwilling to get her some financial resources, please don't bother posting unsolicited counsel on this thread

Hypocrites
Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 10:02am On May 21, 2021
Favour2706:

0049372175 (Favour)
Access bank

Thank you so much sir.

If you can write articles from home ( Remote Work ) under a contract writing arrangement, I can pay you 500,000 Naira at the end of the project

1 Like

Re: No Hope Again by SweetCuntess: 10:25am On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

If you can write articles from home ( Remote Work ) under a contract writing arrangement, I can pay you 500,000 Naira at the end of the project
Too good to be true oshi

1 Like

Re: No Hope Again by SweetCuntess: 10:26am On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:
This is bad.

See person way wan pay person 500k!

1 Like

Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 10:27am On May 21, 2021
SweetCuntess:
See person way wan pay person 500k!

Smiles. That's the society we leave in. So because I am giving 3000 Naira as a token I can't have 500,000 Naira to pay

Hold on to your conjectures. I won't bother myself over your pettiness. Since you're better than myself, do better than criticise me.
Re: No Hope Again by SweetCuntess: 10:35am On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

Smiles. That's the society we leave in. So because I am giving 3000 Naira as a token I can't have 500,000 Naira to pay

Hold on to your conjectures. I won't bother myself over your pettiness. Since you're better than myself, do better than criticise me.
Abegi
Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 10:51am On May 21, 2021
SweetCuntess:
Abegi

You could have asked me to marry her and father the children

Stupid thing

1 Like

Re: No Hope Again by SweetCuntess: 10:55am On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

You could have asked me to marry her and father the children

Stupid thing
Why? My chagrin is an educated fellow birthing kids knowing her husband is useless. Nigerians should learn how to stop birth when things are rough

2 Likes

Re: No Hope Again by eniolorunfe: 1:16pm On May 21, 2021
Favour2706:
Thank you sir. But this doesn't apply here in Abia state.
Here, B.Edu holders go home with 20k in a big school. And such school is hard to come by.
Home lesson is nothing to write home about. Parents pay you 3k per month to teach 3 kids.

I am tired and already becoming depressed. My children are very hungry as a I type. I have exhausted all options.

God helps those who help themselves!

Start applying for jobs in schools in Lagos and Abuja (and any other state that you know pay well). If you have family or friends there, you can also send your CV to them to help you apply but also make sure you go online and apply by yourself too. It may be better to use their addresses so that it seems you’re residing in the state so ask them for permission to use it.

Also try and connect with some of your course mates that are currently doing well. There are also some online teaching jobs, find out about them and apply.

B.Ed Mathematics is hot cake, no dull yourself ooo
Re: No Hope Again by Mindlog: 1:24pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:
For now she needs financial resources. If you hypocrites can't part with your shillings, don't add to her psychological burden.

If it's 500 Naira you can part with, fine, send it. If you are unwilling to get her some financial resources, please don't bother posting unsolicited counsel on this thread

Hypocrites

This thread is not private but open to public view and comments.

What is hypocritical about counselling one on utilizing the skill already acquired to "fish" by herself?

If the biological father is least bothered about the welfare of his own children, children who bear his name and who he expects to fend for him in his old age, you think it is smart to guilt trip anonymous posters?
Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 1:28pm On May 21, 2021
Mindlog:

This thread is not private but open to public view and comments.

What is hypocritical about counselling one on utilizing the skill already acquired to "fish" by herself?

If the biological father is least bothered about the welfare of his own children, children who bear his name and who he expects to fend for him in his old age, you think it is smart to guilt trip anonymous posters?

Smart. What problem did this rant solve?

If we are willing to aid people's recovery, let's not rub salt in. The least we all could do is walk away.

Again I say, let's do away with hypocrisy.
Re: No Hope Again by Mindlog: 1:41pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

Smart. What problem did this rant solve?

If we are willing to aid people's recovery, let's not rub salt in. The least we all could do is walk away.

Again I say, let's do away with hypocrisy.

You offered to send her money to feed, I counselled her to activate her degree certificate in Mathematics to earn her livelihood sustainably....how does that equate to rubbing salt in?

1 Like

Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
Mindlog:

You offered to send her money to feed, I counselled her to activate her degree certificate in Mathematics to earn her livelihood sustainably....how does that equate to rubbing salt in?

It took you ten hours to mumble this thrash and send to whom if I may ask?

It's daytime, let's get productive

Adios
Re: No Hope Again by Mindlog: 1:46pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

Adios

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Hope Again by Caaz: 1:59pm On May 21, 2021
Here to separate fights btw the two warlords above moi.
Re: No Hope Again by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

Adios
you seem like an accomplice. You carry the matter for head. Or are you the OP? grin

OP, drop a number for WhatsApp video call. I want to see you and your three kids. And they must be 2 boys and a three year old girl like you said, else, you are a scam.

1 Like

Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 2:22pm On May 21, 2021
Carchoice:
you seem like an accomplice. You carry the matter for head. Or are you the OP? grin

OP, drop a number for WhatsApp video call. I want to see you and your three kids. And they must be 2 boys and a three year old girl like you said, else, you are a scam.

As usual. Atypical Nigerian that will never proffer a solution, Make a contribution but can scorn for eternity

Get productive.
Re: No Hope Again by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

As usual. Atypical Nigerian that will never proffer a solution, Make a contribution but can scorn for eternity

Get productive.
Lol. OP should provide number for WhatsApp video call, and all three kids must be present on the video, the three year old baby girl She mentioned must be within that age. She must as well provide an ID that carries the name on her bank account. 50k awaits her. Limited time!! If She can’t do all this, she’s a scam and you are part of it

2 Likes

Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 2:33pm On May 21, 2021
Carchoice:
Lol. OP should provide number for WhatsApp video call, and all three kids must be present on the video, the three year old baby girl She mentioned must be within that age. She must as well provide an ID that carries the name on her bank account. 50k awaits her. Limited time!! If She can’t do all this, she’s a scam and you are part of it

As usual they don't dissapoint. Be more creative

Off to work.
Re: No Hope Again by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

As usual they don't dissapoint. Be more creative

Off to work.
You should be more creative with your scam. This is not working. It’s an old trick. And your account is created few days ago? I’m even wasting my time on the thread. Scammer. Mr favour.
Re: No Hope Again by Favour2706: 2:45pm On May 21, 2021
Carchoice:

I don't mind. I will PM you when I come back from work. I said my first son now lives in the village.
So we are only 3 now. My other son and a 3 year old daughter.

Someone sent me 1k, may your purse never run dry.
Thanks a bunch. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: No Hope Again by MunchHouse: 2:46pm On May 21, 2021
Carchoice:
You should be more creative with your scam. This is not working. It’s an old trick. And your account is created few days ago? I’m even wasting my time on the thread. Scammer. Mr favour.

I'm scamming for being human and compassionate. That's why the world gets vile daily. Passive bystanders almost shaming active contributors to wad them off doing good

I'm adding 1k to the 3k I promised the OP earlier. I no be your mate wey petty semantics go work on. If you like accuse me of all sorts, while I'm. In the world, I'll make my own tiny but precious-to-me little contributions to humanity

1 Like

Re: No Hope Again by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

I'm scamming for being human and compassionate. That's why the world gets vile daily. Passive bystanders almost shaming active contributors to wad them off doing good

I'm adding 1k to the 3k I promised the OP earlier. I no be your mate wey petty semantics go work on. If you like accuse me of all sorts, while I'm. In the world, I'll make my own tiny but precious-to-me little contributions to humanity
Mr Favor!! If you like add 10k on top the money you promised OP. You be scammer. You are OP and OP is you. I don’t see why you are pained.

See the scam here, immediately you mentioned you are adding 1k to the money you promised the OP, OP came online to say someone sent him/her 1k. Just to align with your scam tactics.
Re: No Hope Again by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 21, 2021
MunchHouse:

I don’t even know why I’m replying you sef. Compassionate human scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! / I Hate My Brother / Mmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.