Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) (82241 Views)

A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) / My Journey To Earning A Living Online / I Buy And Sell Online For A Living. Am Here To Answer Your Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
I hail the guy o, my brother.

BUT that is definitely NOT Dubai. OP check your story well!

Yes....it ain't Dubai. it should be an European country because of the look of the building in the picture

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
roasting corn with swag chia i wan chop roasted corn o! oga hope coconut dey dia grin
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
no wonder fine babes dey run away from you
lolz...yet ah got more azz than a toilet seat,so wht u on about again?

#mfkr101 tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by masseratti: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
decatalyst:

Sharrap jor!

You obviously missed the humor...can't blame you tho, it's the economy undecided
you don't need to use that word,
I didn't miss the humor, my point was, and is that humor/mockery is killing my fellow Yoruba men, we can do anything, lets get better, thats all, you are the one that missed my message, its not funny anymore
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
God bless your hustle. At least it is better than scamming people of their hard earned money, or doing drugs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Joey15(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
@op, I do not usually comment here on nairaland, but I need to do this so that people here will know that what you just dropped is a big lie.

First, that man is a musician, his name is Young Bolivia and he is from otuo in owan east local govt of edo state. If you think am lying, call anybody from owan west or east and ask who young Bolivia is and they will tell you. You can also ask them to send you his pictures and they will.

He took that picture when he traveled abroad to shoot the videos for one of his albums. When he got there he said he was surprised that they sell oka and ume [maize and pear] over there. He posted that picture in his Facebook page and suddenly people started spreading the rumour that he sell maize abroad just to make a iving.

Please get your facts right before posting. And to even think that people here are typing God bless your hustle when they don't know that this story was fabricated with one unknown source. You could be damaging someone's reputation with this kind srory without knowing who and who is actually active here and may read such stories.

That man is a very popular musician in edo state and not a corn seller.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by fastlane84: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2016
ANSOM:

SOURCE: www.fb.com/AnambraOnline

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1085355554876045&substory_index=0&id=729514517126819&refid=17&_ft_=og_action_id.1085358268209107%3Atop_level_post_id.1085355554876045%3Atl_objid.1085355554876045%3Athid.729514517126819%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1477983599%3A3135925235583736584&__tn__=%2As

Lalasticlala, come and eat corn o!

Today I really believed the saying "don't believe most things you read online ......op and Anambra online can lie for Africa........ Young Bolivia they roast corn.....?. Wait Auchi ppl they come for U......
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by jayzblack(m): 1:30am On Oct 03, 2016
if I carry agege bread go there would they buy?
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by yommen: 4:47am On Oct 03, 2016
decatalyst:
shocked shocked shocked
You mean sombori waka go Arab Nation to sell corn? shocked shocked baale ile tun ni

What does NCA have to say? grin grin
Its commendable!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2016
asarebabson:
I am very sure u r related to Lie Lie Mohammed. Lolzzz
lol....but I'm mean it o....on a serious note...I even had to buy some to be sure I was not beginning to have defective eyesight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by exbash: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Stop spreading false news . The man is a musician from Edo state. His name is young Bolivia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Remsilla:
God bless ur hussle Mr Obinna.

I just dey pray his own na genuine huzzle, no be say later we come hear say him dey take style pack cocaine inside those corn.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 03, 2016
AVISENNA:
This isn't Dubai Architecture.He wouldn't even dare dress like that in Dubai.Cardigan

Sorry please, is there a special way of dressing in Dubai?
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2016
back2sender:

This same man will not agree to sell corner on the streets of Nigeria and will even look down on those doing it in Nigeria as never do good people.
Igbo and hypocrisy
guy, That Man Is Not In Dubai. He Is A Popular Musician In Auchi And He Has Money. His Name Is Young Bolivia. Op Lie Just To Promote His Blog.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by rusher14: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Na to fry Akara remain.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Sexyolori(f): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2016
Ds man looks like someone who just posed for a pic, phone in one hand, tourist bag across his shoulders not like a person who roasts corn for a living...
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2016
Lies where in Dubai is he roasting the corn without resident permit? And also trade license?? ?
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Feanah:
Hahaha
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Joe4real1988(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Zenas212:
You're right. I got there and I didn't like their labour laws. Some sort of slavery, so i ran back to Nigeria.
Bt sum pple dat ar dere (factory workers) ar testifying 2 d kulnes of dubai Nw.......... Cud u plz enlighten me on their labour laws Perhaps 2 prevent sum guyz 4rm making d mistake of going there.......
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by MNDY(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Avalon316:
That guy may actually be making more money than some people in this change era.

I think he said he takes home N8,000 profit everyday! Guy, let's be sincere with ourselves here in Nigeria! How much does an average worker here earn in a month? My point is: the guy is financially ok, the demeaning nature of what anyone does is not important as long as it brings in the money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I must relocate from naija before the end of this year. Enough is enough

Oga waiting happen na 9ja na ur country oh
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by lazborn(m): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Naija I hail una sha o,must u lie to promote wat u stand for?dat man on dat pix is a local musician from etsako central LGA in Edo state,his full name is Boliviia Constance Osigbemhe,u can go to his FB timeline nd see for urself.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by HungerBAD: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Joebeck:
There is dignity in labour.

True.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by somtookeke(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.