Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? (2156 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" / Hausa Audio Message: Buhari's Speech Is Impaired - Sahara Reporters / Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? by billbonesmd(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
The former governor of Anambra state and Chief executive of Fidelity Bank, Mr Peter Obi gave a lecture today. His words sank really deep and gave a worthy solution on Nigeria's major problem, "Governance". With this he said, we can beat the recession, and claim a place ahead of so many other..

http://ynaija.com/peter-obis-speech-everyone-talking/

http://codedextra.com/peter-obis-speech-at-the-platform-today-the-covenant-place-iganmu-lagos/
Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? by Saint52(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
I was eating goat head(isiewu) and enjoyn my Maltina, this evening, inside Neighbourhood restaurant..... Around 6.45pm.... a man entered the restaurant holding a brief case with his right hand......
I guess he is a big politician because his dressing and pot belly portrays it..... He walked and sat down as everybody looked at him. Suddenly a woman came to him and started crying. The woman knelt down and told the man dat her children and her wan die of hunger since her husband died......This man opened the brief case and gave the woman five hundred thousand naira....... The woman jumped up and left the restaurant in happiness.... I was still watching wen anoda man started crying and came to him. He knelt down and beggged him dat he needed money to establish his bizness..... This man brought out ten million naira cheque (#10,000,000.00)and gave it to de man.. This time, i started murmuring and practicing on the lie I would blow to have my own national cake. ...I started crying and went to the man. Immediately I knelt down, I heard
"cut!! Cut!! Cut!!".
I turned and saw the director of the movie. He laughed and said "oooo boi na movie we dey shoot here" oo.

Hahahahahah shame wan kill me. Chaii!!
Economy no go kill person lol.
Happy freedom day

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? by Elkay3: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Na the same Peter Obi wae been do governor? *i edited this place* still, I see all politicians as same with just a little.varying degree.
By the way, from another thread, someone said Jibril is claiming anti-corruption crusader after he's been removed from his position. Now, can I please use same yardstick in measuring this?
Thank you sir/ma, next time may be not.
Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? by coolzeal(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
I think he gave a remarkable speech. He advices the youth not to allow politicians sell off their future and be made to account for their style of leadership. He also gave a profound speech on excessive expenditure by government officials and how to save up. I watched it on channel tv..... encore!..

In all honesty, this nation need a revolution. The Easterners are always ready but, what about other regions?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? by Mujaheeeden: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Elkay3:
Na the same Peter Obi wae been do governor? Wae talk say him fit crawl to Aso Rock just for OBJ to go for third tenure? Abi na another one?
By the way, I didn't read this clickable...just d heading. Thank you sir/ma, next time may be not.
Lies from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? by Feraz(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
He wasn't but one thing I know is, the guy said a lot and after the event, it got people really seeing the wastage in government. Took the spotlight and was given more time to speak. He may not be perfect but from his speech, he proved one thing: "Cost of governance can be cut down to the barest minimum if politicians are really serious about it".

I wonder why there weren't any topic on The Platform on FP today! undecided

I was there BTW. . . wink

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? by Elkay3: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Lies from the pit of hell
While you can tag it lies from whatever ( where u in hell before?), I retract my statement after I realised it was a misplaced ID on my part.
If I mislead anyone, pardon n overlook. Thank you if u accept this, if you don't accept this apology...then, thank u too.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? by guass(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2016
PETER OBI IS A BLESSING TO NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? by chumakk: 4:43am On Oct 02, 2016
I thought buhari would do something like that but he has failed

1 Like

Re: Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? by Deepfreezer(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
He is not championing anything. You people have started. He is just making common sense.
If only we can put tribalism aside. These are the kind of people we need to lead Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Ohafia People Were Saved From British Massacre In 1901 By The Brave Eke Kalu / Anambra Church Attack: Police Nab Suspects- Channels Tv / Operation Python Dance: Hausas Were Informed To Leave Umuahia By Soldiers - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.