Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads (10525 Views)

Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
stagger:
N2m in one day. Haaa!

You should be the next Dangote of Nairaland. If you could make N2m in one day, then why are you putting up this post to lead to selling something?

I made #upto# such amount because they were seeing it for the first time..

And,if I advertised the same product the next day,the rate they bought it the first day,wouldn't be the rate they will buy it the next day.

NL receives upto 5 million visitors daily,and I made upto 360+ sales..and my ad was on *homepage!

Can't you get that..??

And the e-book costs N5,500.. So if much pple buys it,that's a large amount of money.
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Fedric:
op one of my phone is itel. i can set it to WOMAN, MEN, CHILD voice. as a man if i speak you can't differentiate my voice and that of a female. so op is a scam lol. just stop this.
and who is this one..Mtcheew!
You don't have anything valuable to say!
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
I just pity those,that will miss this opportunity..
Because of some of the discouraging comments
some people are pasting in this thread..

You will pay for the lesson,I will teach you,you make your money,we part ways..

And who is this one that says,I have to teach the stuff for free..lol,like seriously?

Its not in my criteria dear..

Just the previous person that said,am a #male opening new accounts..very funny..I told him to prove it,but he was unable to..

I just registered in this forum newly,because I stumbled on a website that said #advertising on NL is profitable# I made my way through here and registered some fews days ago..and began this battle,finally I made it and am proud.

If you like,wait for eternity,it won't be taught free!
Keep missing targets,while your mates are already making it!

Kind regards
Joy Okoro
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
crystar:
Hi ,I read your success stories and would love to speak with you privately. please check my signature for my contacts. Thanks
Okay
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by EnterPRO: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Firmlogger:
I just pity those,that will miss this opportunity..
Because of some of the discouraging comments
some people are pasting in this thread..

You will pay for the lesson,I will teach you,you make your money,we part ways..

And who is this one that says,I have to teach the stuff for free..lol,like seriously?

Its not in my criteria dear..

Just the previous person that said,am a #male opening new accounts..very funny..I told him to prove it,but he was unable to..

I just registered in this forum newly,because I stumbled on a website that said #advertising on NL is profitable# I made my way through here and registered some fews days ago..and began this battle,finally I made it and am proud.

If you like,wait for eternity,it won't be taught free!
Keep missing targets,while your mates are already making it!

Kind regards
Joy Okoro

Screenshots of the order emails and voguepay history should settle all doubts.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
EnterPRO:

Screenshots of the order emails and voguepay history should settle all doubts.

And that is something,which am never gonna do..
But excuse me?..
Who is begging you guys to partner with me?

So stop all this things..
I just wrote a simple post,and here you guys are,jumping up and down,digging someone's history
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by EnterPRO: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Firmlogger:

That settles it then.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by fulfilled2016: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Firmlogger:

But excuse me?..
Who is begging you guys to partner with me?

So stop all this things..
I just wrote a simple post,and here you guys are,jumping up and down,digging someone's history

I would gladly be interested MA, but please affirm my interest (and others) with PROOFS and not just claims, even the least of Internet marketers publicize Proofs(screenshots) to backup their claims. Yours shouldn't be an exception I guess

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by bestspoke: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
EnterPRO:

That settles it then.

ogami this one na newbie
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by EnterPRO: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2016
bestspoke:

ogami this one na newbie

Abi ooo.

The idea is practical but there's no proof she has done it.

Maybe I'll publish a directory of suga mummies and daddies in Nigeria and sell for 1k per copy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2016
EnterPRO:

Abi ooo.

The idea is practical but there's no proof she has done it.

Maybe I'll publish a directory of suga mummies and daddies in Nigeria and sell for 1k per copy cheesy

It can also sell

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by integrityforlif: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2016
Another scammer has arrived. No proof of earnings or what is to be done to earn the money. Thiefs and criminals abound here. people should be wary of scammers like this. Mods please take down this page if the op cannot provide proof. You want to teach how to make millions and you are selling it for 5000 naira.... why don't you sit in your shithole and continue to make the millions and millions.... good Samaritan........

buyer beware I have said my 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2016
integrityforlif:
Another scammer has arrived. No proof of earnings or what is to be done to earn the money. Thiefs and criminals abound here. people should be wary of scammers like this. Mods please take down this page if the op cannot provide proof. You want to teach how to make millions and you are selling it for 5000 naira.... why don't you sit in your shithole and continue to make the millions and millions.... good Samaritan........

buyer beware I have said my 2 cents
I don't blame you,I blame myself to having arrived at that certain amount in other to render help..because he/she begged me to..
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by integrityforlif: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Firmlogger:
I don't blame you,I blame myself to having arrived at that certain amount in other to render help..because he/she begged me to..

Render help ?? for 5000 naira... that's how they speak as if they are doing you a favour. my friend run into that little shithole of yours and go and learn a proper job. Yahoo people.....

6 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2016
integrityforlif:

Render help ?? for 5000 naira... that's how they speak as if they are doing you a favour. my friend run into that little shithole of yours and go and learn a proper job. Yahoo people.....
I don't really blame you guys. I told the person the proper amount.. He begged me and said he need some financial help,that he is interested and the least he can pay iis N5,000.He begged me again..until I agreed

Since I saw no harm in this,I agreed.
And here you guys are,painting my name black.

PLEASE AM SOUNDING THIS AS A WARNING.NO ONE SHOULD CONTACT ME AGAIN,NIGERIANS ARE REALLY SOMETHING ELSE,I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!.
YOU DECIDE TO HELP,ITS NOW ANOTHER PROBLEM.
I BLAME MYSELF AFTERWARDS FOR OPENING THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE.AS A MATTER OF FACT AM UNFOLLOWING THIS THREAD.

BYE.
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by integrityforlif: 1:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Firmlogger:

I don't really blame you guys. I told the person the proper amount.. He begged me and said he need some financial help,that he is interested and the least he can pay iis N5,000.He begged me again..until I agreed
Since I saw no harm in this,I agreed.
And here you guys are,painting my name black.
PLEASE AM SOUNDING THIS AS A WARNING.NO ONE SHOULD CONTACT ME AGAIN,NIGERIANS ARE REALLY SOMETHING ELSE,I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!.
YOU DECIDE TO HELP,ITS NOW ANOTHER PROBLEM.
I BLAME MYSELF AFTERWARDS FOR OPENING THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE.AS A MATTER OF FACT AM UNFOLLOWING THIS THREAD.
BYE.

I am sorry to say you are a scammer. Initially you agree it is 5000naira ,( because somebody suggested it on the thread) then you change later and said it is 5500 naira on the same thread , NOW IT is 5000 naira...... you seem to flow with everyone because you aim is to make money and scam people .... Op just say the truth and it will set you free. and just say this slowly and repeat to your subconscious " I am a liar but I want to repent from lies . I am scammer and I want to repent from scams . I am a thief and I want to repent from ...." complete that one.. good riddance

8 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 03, 2016
integrityforlif:

I am sorry to say you are a scammer. Initially you agree it is 5000naira ,( because somebody suggested it on the thread) then you change later and said it is 5500 naira on the same thread , NOW IT is 5000 naira...... you seem to flow with everyone because you aim is to make money and scam people .... Op just say the truth and it will set you free. and just say this slowly and repeat to your subconscious " I am a liar but I want to repent from lies . I am scammer and I want to repent from scams . I am a thief and I want to repent from ...." complete that one.. good riddance
Was it the price of the e-book you were saying all these while or what?

Because I charged N5,500 for the e-book..

What else are you saying..

And the N5,000 was the amount someone told me he can pay,for the lessons..
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by pattybf(f): 2:28am On Oct 03, 2016
integrityforlif:

I can't stop laughing o!

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by nanaman(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2016
E-book for N5,500 kwa?

I know the truth.

Chai..!
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by furetin20: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2016
I was actually interested in your post, but if you are a good advertiser and you truly made 2 million a day then screenshot should not be a problem. What would it take you to show your advert history like this if truly you're genuine, seeing your campaign history on naira land like the one above will definitely clear the air of all doubt.

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by hahn(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Firmlogger:
You guys can still partake in this online business and make money like me!

Hello Guys..
Its Joy here..

I've been thinking of something great lately,and guess what it is?

I want to initiate a course or programme,where I can teach you guys all about this Online business and how to perfect it absolutely.

Example :
A) How I made such money within some couple of days.

B) The money making ideas I initiated.

C)The tips,bla bla bla etc

D)Nairaland ads and how to go about it

E) Most importantly "How the money was made"

F)The type of product that can result to that amount.

G)What you need to know..

H)"EVERYTHING A-Z"

Since I'm a living testimony,why can't I help out?
I'm just too desperate teaching this method to some people who are compassionate about it and those that won't abuse it but make great use of it often in other to help themselves and vice versa.

Please and please ,Read the following carefully if you want to join in the course or programme.

1)You must be intelligent and outspoken,I don't mind seeing you face face if you live around. As a lady,I know how to handle such matter.

2)You must be a good writer,Free from jargons. I might tell you to write a 200words article for me stating how to convince your client in a business to buy a product. Etc

3) I also have T&C (Terms and conditions) and it will be told whenever you apply.

And Hello dear,I know most of you will be wondering if its a Free course or Whether it costs,well from my own level of perception,its COSTS,but it will be on the down low. Then I will have a conviction that only serious fellows contacted me.

Please and please,Don't contact me to exchange words with me or ask me different types of question,ofcos I will answer the essential ones but foolish ones will go to the trash!I'm kinda strict,so take it easy with me then.

Note : You have to learn how to INVEST,I hope you read my first write up very well.I invested about N18k and with the right audience.Buh don't panic,we will start on the down low.

Which Platform Can you join?

I have newly opened a whatsapp group already titled "Young entrepreneurs" those interested in the courses can drop their whatsapp numbers.

If you aren't on whatsapp,add me on facebook,then I will add you to the platform on Facebook group. (Scroll down for my Fb username)

Are you ready to kick this ball with Me -Joy Okoro?
If yes,then let's get started,You're welcomed to the world of Online business by Joy Okoro.

I'm gonna see you on top.

Facebook Username : www.facebook.com/joy.okoro.585
Gmail : PM ME ( Don't spam my mail,I won't take it likely,Be respectful,where is your Mojo?)

My contact details are everywhere,feel free and contact me.

Have you got any questions??
Drop it here??
It would be a privilege to answer those!!!

Your Facebook profile was last updated in 2015

How much have you made since the day you made N2m because if your strategy worked for you, you will definitely have replicated it

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by namuguibe(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2016
bestspoke:

5000 * ,400

if what you were selling costs 5k...

it means 400pple contacted you in one day ?

you try.
Sharp guy .... the OP's [size=1pt](Firmlogger)[/size] lie big pass Olumo rock grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by motherfucker: 6:34am On Oct 05, 2016
Interesting15:

People need to be very careful of that guy. He always open new monikers with female names.

There was a time he claimed to be making millions with Adsense, on webmasters section. Business section, please be careful of him o.
The Facebook account s(HE) dropped looks fishy.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by introvertme: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
integrityforlif:

God bless you for this,you took the words right out of my mouth
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Those that are asking for proofs..,photos,
Even when I do that, someone will say "Its Photoshop"
That's why I don't reply any single thing here.

I wrote a success story here,and people are getting jealous,saying hateful things,dropping hateful comments..Please what's your business if I made upto that amount..

Like seriously,you haven't smelled 500k or what?
Well,I only blame your poverty mentality because if you haven't seen such money before,you will definitely think its impossible.
And that's why you guys don't learn,you still remain where you are!

Don't worry,I wouldn't be the one to drop proofs of payment here,it's your mates that will,I mean other nairalanders that learnt this..
Then your eyes will open.. Some will say its photoshop ..lol

You guys can say whatever you like,It dosen't remove any pile of blood from my body.
Say its a scam.. Your wahala
Say am not real ... Your wahala

And to those that said "My fb profile looks fake" I don't blame you guys..okay? I blame your brain.
This is funny.. Those that are on fb,go to my profile,scroll down,you will see one of my family members,that's my sister..
Some will say "its a spirit sister"

And to those that live in aba..
If you want to see me,you're free.

And also to those,after reading this,they still conclude am fake,not real,bla bla bla..fake fb profile

You're wasting your precious time and not mine,because my time has been invested in something which makes me happy daily.

I just decided to clear all the doubts going on in here.

Interesting15
Introvertme
Motherfucker
Namuguibe
Hahn

And the rest of them.. Continue with your doubts over me.
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by namuguibe(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Firmlogger:
Those that are asking for proofs.....
Spare me the proof. If your 'fantasy success' is self therapeutic then it's purpose is justified. We are all adults here and can easily identify BS especially when it stinks ..... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
namuguibe:
Spare me the proof. If your 'fantasy success' is self therapeutic then it's purpose is justified. We are all adults here and can easily identify BS especially when it stinks ..... wink
you complain = your wahala
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by integrityforlif: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Firmlogger:
namuguibe:
Look this yahoo girl or boy... If you are genuine nothing stops you from presenting an article of proof. You are there hiding behind your keyboard in your shithole and you are claiming 2M.... with a fake fb profile... asking people to pay you 5k to teach them how to make 2M...Look at what you are saying..... You must think we are fools But you can be fortunate that some Nigerians are always gullible just like in our political life . For all I know you could be one fat blob typing shit behind the keyboard... or a morally delinquent psychopathic child scheming on how to scam Nigerians in this buhari period or the poorest church rat in the hood claiming 2M .... All because no proof . For your information we have people on the forum with different levels of wealth but they are silent and quiet . Your 2M is shit. just 4000 dollars somebody's pocket money . We owe it to Nairaland , Humanity and Justice to demand proof. If you cant provide it , you open your self up to all sorts ... Not all Nigerians are stupid

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
integrityforlif:

Look this yahoo girl or boy... If you are genuine nothing stops you from presenting an article of proof. You are there hiding behind your keyboard in your shithole and you are claiming 2M.... with a fake fb profile... asking people to pay you 5k to teach them how to make 2M...Look at what you are saying..... You must think we are fools But you can be fortunate that some Nigerians are always gullible just like in our political life . For all I know you could be one fat blob typing shit behind the keyboard... or a morally delinquent psychopathic child scheming on how to scam Nigerians in this buhari period or the poorest church rat in the hood claiming 2M .... All because no proof . For your information we have people on the forum with different levels of wealth but they are silent and quiet . Your 2M is shit. just 4000 dollars somebody's pocket money . We owe it to Nairaland , Humanity and Justice to demand proof. If you cant provide it , you open your self up to all sorts ... Not all Nigerians are stupid
My dear,you're very stupid and I don't think you were circumcised at birth.

And that person that said I charge N5k, ask him if it was N5k I told him at first sight.. After they must have finished begging,they will come here and say nonsense.
You guys are always exhibiting Nonchalant attitudes here.

Please grow up!
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by olawhizzy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
This matter no reach fight or argument atall. If truly you have make 2M nd you want people to learn from it ( the idea is perfect dear) buh just post proofs here (I bliv it easy nd it will clear their doubt on u).

#teamPeace
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by myweb(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
@ firmnich or firmlog....I don laugh die for where I dey here people are asking whats happening. This your reasoning is too below par for someone claiming 2 million..You dont sound like one

Do you know the level of everyone in yoir audience here? You promise to unfollow the thread yet you no go
I dey see you for mid night sef peeping to see a gullible soul to pounce on..... Truly times are hard grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by namuguibe(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
Firmlogger:
It is aways easy to catch a liar that is also a mügü tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BIRS Seals Fidelity, Zenith Bank, Among Others In Makurdi, Benue State (PHOTOS) / Jim Ovia Launches "Africa Rise And Shine" Book In New York (PHOTOS) / "nigeria Sat X Performing Very Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.