Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Mymssn.com: Online Social Network For Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mymssn.com: Online Social Network For Muslims (631 Views)

Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mymssn.com: Online Social Network For Muslims by akandeLiad(m): 1:34am On Oct 16, 2009
  MyMSSN.com: Online social network for Muslims

Muslim students' society of Nigeria (MSSN) has launched an online social network for the muslim populace in the country and Nigeria muslims in diaspora
Let's seize this opportunity to connect with fellow muslims and engage in various beneficial activities

Site features incude (but not limited to the following):
(1)  Connect: Connect to existing and new friends
(2)  My page: Create profile page
(3)  Photos: Recognize people easily
(4)  Forum: Start or join a discussion forum
(5)  Events: Add and view upcoming events
(6)  Groups: Create and join various groups
(7)  Blogs: Create and comment on important issues
(cool  Notes: Read impotant messages
(9)  Comment Wall: Send comments across members
(10)  Chat: Engage in real time conversation

"O you who believe. Hold onto the rope of Allah and do not be divided". Q 3  Vs. 103

Tell friends now: It would be a great pleasure to seeing you spreading the news

Join now: Why wait any longer when you can start the hit. You wouldn't be surprised to see your friends already counting the hits at MyMSSN.com

Re: Mymssn.com: Online Social Network For Muslims by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 16, 2009
thank you.

the link almost resembled my msn.com though.
Re: Mymssn.com: Online Social Network For Muslims by muhsin(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
You are welcome. And I'll, inshaAllah, join rightaway.
Re: Mymssn.com: Online Social Network For Muslims by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2009
muhsin:

You are welcome. And I'll, inshaAllah, join rightaway.

as will I.

see you there.
Re: Mymssn.com: Online Social Network For Muslims by olabowale(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2009
omo tpia yi o nsun ni?
Re: Mymssn.com: Online Social Network For Muslims by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
^^ true talk.

Make I go sleep abeg.
Re: Mymssn.com: Online Social Network For Muslims by muhsin(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2009
olabowale:

omo tpia yi o nsun ni?
tpia.:

^^ true talk.

Make I go sleep abeg.

(1) (Reply)

How Prepared Are We? / The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion / Fate Of Those Who Don't Get The Message Of Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.