Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad (3064 Views)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa / You Can Travel To Switzerland From Uk If You Hold >=6 Months Valid Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by manig40: 2:09am On Oct 16, 2009
Pls my fellow nigerians am 24 yrs old dude i dont have a job and still seekin for admission into university dat i'm not sure of, can any person help me with a tip of how can i travel out of this dead country called nigeria? Abeg make una help me oh.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by walesbanks(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2009
Well, most people feel the same way you do. you need to decide on what country you wanna go and your mission there. Secondly, what documents do you have to process it? It requires serious documentation and most fake document users arebeing banned now. Not only refused. See me for quality advice if you care, no compulsory if you can't. I work as a travel consultant. wales008@yahoo.com
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by platinumnk(f): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2009
apply for visa lotteries smiley
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by European: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
Why dont you go to kenya or south africa.

dont come to europe, you are not wanted, we have enough of you africans sailing on boats trying to get here illegaly.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by platinumnk(f): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
actually i just applied for the visa lottery just to see how its done. Its actually pretty simple less than 5 minutes!

Try it
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by smoothman(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
Euro4u8mrt
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by smoothman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
European@
Please do tell me why you hate Africans so much, And what exacetly did they do to make you so mad with them,
Also were in Europe do you reside,
tell me what you think about Austria too, And in your comparing, Europe and America, whcih of the both continents are more On a better Living Capacity,
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by viaro: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2009
European:

dont come to europe, you are not wanted, we have enough of you africans sailing on boats trying to get here illegaly.

The bold: that's not a sensible thing to say. You can't say that someone is "not wanted". We often forget that Europeans plundered African treasures to make themselves what they are today. There are legitimate means that people can apply through which to get to Europe; people have enough worries with the sailing-boats mentality already!
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by smoothman(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2009
Viaro@

Lets forget about the Price, Lets talk about the Visa and the backup documents will be rendered to me,
Please do help me ask people around you, Is it possible for him to get me the working Permit if he have a good position in the company where he is working
Also do you have doubt that he will be able to do what he had promised?
Do tell me from a brotherly Mind
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by viaro: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
smoothman:

Viaro@

Lets forget about the Price, Lets talk about the Visa and the backup documents will be rendered to me,
Please do help me ask people around you, Is it possible for him to get me the working Permit if he have a good position in the company where he is working
Also do you have doubt that he will be able to do what he had promised?
Do tell me from a brotherly Mind

Okay, I'm sorry about the repetition on the price - I won't highlight that again. Promise.

The documents: yes, I will find out the updated info and see if I can send you details. How about that?

Then, I don't doubt that your relative is capable of doing what he promised. However, the reason I expressed a bit of concerns there was because things don't work out the way you see them. Like I said, it would be difficult (not impossible) for him to get you a work permit once you are there. It is difficult to do so on a visa that is just for one month, and a visa for visit/tourism.

Thirdly, is it possible for someone in a good company position to get a work permit for you? Yes, it is possible - BUT not the way you are thinking. A good position in a company is not enough to get any document; because if that is the case, then with a good position the same person could have got you a visa. The work permit is stamped in your visa (at least, in the UK it is in the same visa that is called 'Leave of Entry').

But don't be discouraged - take the above as tentative (that is, not the final gist). I have to take time and source out more useful info and then get back to you. Meanwhile, let me know if there are other questions you wish to know about, so that I can find out more during my sourcing.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by smoothman(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
VIARO@

THANKS FOR THE REPLY, YOU REALLY A NICE BRODA IN DEED, PLEASE DO THGE RESEARCH, I REALLY NEED TO GET HOOKUP WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY, THE UNCLE OF MINE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A NICE MAN AND EVEN MY UNCLES BELIEVE HE WILL NEVER DISSAPPOINT ME, THATS WHY AM SOMEHOW STUCK

UPDATE ME
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by manig40: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2009
I want 2 say thanks to some of you who gave good advice no thanks to the haters, pls i really want more possitive answers from you the good ones alright. wink
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by bashydemy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2009
European:

come you this idiot i have seen series of your post where in europe are you? i dont blame i blame those that are runing to europe and i doubt it if you are from europe and is so i believe 90% og nigerian are better than you i in particular
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by cold(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2009
European:

U're a consumate idiot,a thoroughbred slowpoke.When will u bleeps realise we have taken over.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by akinalabi(m): 1:43am On Oct 18, 2009
manig40:

Pls my fellow nigerians am 24 yrs old dude i dont have a job and still seekin for admission into university dat i'm not sure of, can any person help me with a tip of how can i travel out of this dead country called nigeria? Abeg make una help me oh.

Why dont you just pass JAMB and WAEC? grin
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by viaro: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2009
smoothman:

UPDATE ME

@smoothman,
Although I've been on the forum since our last convo, this is just to let you know that I haven't forgotten you as you've not read from me. I don't want to give you secondhand info; so pls exercise a little more patience, and I shall get back to you on the current requirements and suggestions on how best to apply some alternatives to meet your needs. Have a great week ahead.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by jaybee3(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
no one here is going to use their hard earned cash to sponsor u abroad.
why don't u just use the lil money u av to start some sort of business? everything is not rosy abroad especially when u not educated/legal
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by 14(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2009
Stay at home my man, the grass is not always greener on the other side. You will be shock and dissapointed.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by symbian03(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
That's why i hate Nigerians. Listen JAYBEE & 1,2, you both are not in the best position to discourage this young man okay! He knows he could invest with the lil dough he has gotten, leave him alone don't be a dream killer, respect other peoples opinion "even if you don't have to agree with it" if you've got no solution for him, it isn't compulsory for you to reply to the thread. And by the way, JAYBEE you aren't even in 9ja? That england na your papa land? Anyhow Peace!
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by smoothman(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
@viaro
Hello Broda.Thanks for still remembering me,I want to tell you this,The agent i met said that right now Austria Visa is hard to come by,so she decided to give me a czech republic visa on 400k,And told me that Czech shares the same boundry with Austria,So i will be entering a train from czech to austria,the visa will be out in 2-3 weeks from now,so i wait to read from you,Please if you have any european contact or someone who can assist me in documentations,and permits,please do let me know,My email address is desmondduke4real@yahoo.com, add me up or send me a short mail so i can get your email address.
Take care and God bless you, I appreciate
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by machere44: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
[[b]b]Men brother to brother, this travel matter na serious matter, I really feel ur pain because I was in ur shoes although a smaller size, for me I graduated but no job until I 'cut out' of naija,,I lived in london for 3 years and now in the US, all is still dis part of better life, It is not easy as well here and 99% will tell u that but bad as e bad, at all all na im bad pass o, e still better pass bongo, as per work. If u finally find urself in London or yankee, I can arrange for u to work with my work permit till u sort urself.out but first step is to escape from that town, for me, i am getting ready to come back home. Guy I don tire.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by smoothman(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
@machere44
Hello broda.Thanks for the post,And the believe in me,you are the kind of guyes i want to get in contact with,please add me in your messenger,blackafricanprince25@yahoo.com
lets talk better on that okay, Men i want to travelling to czech republic and from there i will enter a train to Austria,so please do advice me on the easiest and best way to get a permit in Austria,and the type of documents you will be advicing me to travel with, i wait to read from you, best regards
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
@poster
what have u been doing since u were 17 when u left secondary school?

how many times have u written SSCE? the problem u have is not a problem of nigeria is a problem of u

go home and read your book

if u take a lizard from nigeria to UK or US it does not change it to an Aligator or croc it is still a dam fu*king lizard

go home and build urself but at the rate u are going u would forever be blaming some one else for ur misfortunes
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
@symbian

u are just a tif, u want to rip the poor boy of his coins all in the name of invest, so they would arrest him in the uk and send him back or send him to jail

with wicked people like u thats why we still have problems in this country
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by ProAnti: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
Point of Correction- Nigeria is not a dead country.
Its not all rosy outside the shores of ur fatherland.
I'll advice you to seek the face of God and work harder. Don't lose hope.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by NewBegins(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
Na person wey more Way na him Mowe, My advice is never think you re a failure in anything you do, If you have tried admission in Nigeria and doesn't work keep trying you. you might travel abroad and get nothing back home, I have seen it happen , I dont wish you that, but your future is in your own hands, 9JA is blessed.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by londoner: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2009
@machere44 and manig40
machere44:

[b]Men brother to brother, this travel matter na serious matter, I really feel your pain because I was in your shoes although a smaller size, for me I graduated but no job until I 'cut out' of naija,,I lived in london for 3 years and now in the US, all is still dis part of better life, It is not easy as well here and 99% will tell u that but bad as e bad, at all all na im bad pass o, e still better pass bongo, as per work. If u finally find urself in London or yankee, [b]I can arrange for u to work with my work permit till u sort urself[b].[/b]out but first step is to escape from that town, for me, i am getting ready to come back home. Guy I don tire.
g40, We understand people want to get out of Nigeria and there is nothing wrong with it, but you people for once have some standards about doing it the right and legal way.

Machere44, you were so quick to offer your work permit for him to work on knowing it to be illegal.

Please Nigerians, if you cant live by the laws and rules of the country wish to travel to PLEASE STAY BACK IN NIGERIA, because not only do those countries not want you there and RIGHTLY SO, we in the diapora who are law abiding citizens are sick of people like you coming and spoiling the image of Nigerians and giving the natives of foreign lands the ammunition to think we all are like you.

If you cant obey laws, stay in Nigeria please! You do more harm than good.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by 14(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
londoner:

@machere44 and manig40g40, We understand people want to get out of Nigeria and there is nothing wrong with it, but you people for once have some standards about doing it the right and legal way.

Machere44, you were so quick to offer your work permit for him to work on knowing it to be illegal.

Please Nigerians, if you cant live by the laws and rules of the country wish to travel to PLEASE STAY BACK IN NIGERIA, because not only do those countries not want you there and RIGHTLY SO, we in the diapora who are law abiding citizens are sick of people like you coming and spoiling the image of Nigerians and giving the natives of foreign lands the ammunition to think we all are like you.

If you cant obey laws, stay in Nigeria please! You do more harm than good.

True that, you said a mouthful.
Re: Somebody Pls Save Me From This Dead Country Nigeria So I Can Travel Abroad by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
European:

And you think you're better than the Africans you seem to despise so much?

Europe with all the opportunities, is full of Caucasian layabouts, that prefer to live on benefits! At least Nigerians will work, regardless of how menial the jobs are. It's called "honour", which is something your ilk can't understand.

Most African countries are impoverished, and were plundered by the whites decades ago, this plunder is still taking place in present day. What's your excuse for being a loafer?

You can't even spell or punctuate properly, Arrow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passport Seized By German Embassy Due To Multiple Stamps / Urgently Looking For Direction From Mile 2 To Ikoyi / Aba This Morning (GRAPHIC IMAGES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.