Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God (3825 Views)

Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Tkayhandsome(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
Op your papa and mama
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by rexben(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Go and learn from the book of act of Apostles
All you need to learn is Jesus. Believe Him, trust His words. Obey all His commands.
For the book of act of Apostles, i don't need it. All i need to know is Jesus and not the acts of apostles.
Jesus is the way to the Father not the Apostles
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:34am On Oct 06, 2016
rexben:
All you need to learn is Jesus. Believe Him, trust His words. Obey all His commands.
For the book of act of Apostles, i don't need it. All i need to know is Jesus and not the acts of apostles.

lol...read the write up again..slowly and gently
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by rexben(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...read the write up again..slowly and gently
Which write up? If it's mine, what's wrong? Pls, educate me.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 2:58am On Oct 18, 2016
There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me." All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”

In Jesus Christ’s time, there where people of all religions and races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and Jesus healed them all.” This type of healing has never been seen before in the entire history of the world.
Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer.

Whatever title a man of God chooses for himself to serve the masses is irrelevant. It is rather the holistic Holy Gospel the ANOINTED man of God uses to help the suffering masses that matter. Then the suffering masses will finally experience the awesome EVIDENCE of the LOVE of the MESSIAH as JESUS COMMANDED all anointed pastors/priests, etc to do, such things will be called Miracles, Signs and Wonders as witnessed in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Jesus commanded, " As the Father sent Me, so send I you."
reminiscing:

Not all that call me Lord ,Lord shall enter my kingdom (Bible)........You are a lost soul,pray for God to help you.You can only speak for yourself.
I spoke to a Pastor recently that said he was sending all of his church sick members to the Holy Scoan Church nigeria for healings and deliverance because he cant help them the way the bible commands.

The power of the Holy Spirit at Scoan is seen in its purest form.

I have seen everyone with psychological disorders, terminal diseases, healed very rapidly, most of them hated TB Joshua but saw no other way after going to many doctors,churches, etc without a solution.
There are too many human problems that science cant cure but they will accept the case anyway and make money out of the suffering. What is the root cause of psychological problems?

See it happening 24hrs a day on Emmanuel TV 7 days a week.

The best place to truthfully learn all about the invisible spirit world, how it causes depression etc, dreams and how dreams and spirits effect our lives and the value of true knowledge is on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily. See real people and listen carefully to their own testimonies. Scoan in Lagos, Nigeria has been examined by independent international spiritual leaders and found to exercise excellent bible practise.

Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings.
It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

Dont believe any critics on this matter. The most powerful international spiritual investigative teams have confirmed it all as verifiable TRUTH.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 3:00am On Oct 18, 2016
Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power. The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded all Anointed disciples/Pastors/Clergymen to do so that Gods LOVE can be made evident.. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will provide the mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders.
rexben:
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 3:02am On Oct 18, 2016
Jesus did not come to close down other world religions. But to include them all if they are brave enough to accept what he came to give.
There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me." All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”

In Jesus Christ’s time, there where people of all religions and races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and Jesus healed them all.” This type of healing has never been seen before in the entire history of the world.
Healing, Signs and Wonders at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria are for all that suffer.

Whatever title a man of God chooses for himself to serve the masses is irrelevant. It is rather the holistic Holy Gospel the ANOINTED man of God uses to help the suffering masses that matter. Then the suffering masses will finally experience the awesome EVIDENCE of the LOVE of the MESSIAH as JESUS COMMANDED all anointed pastors/priests, etc to do, such things will be called Miracles, Signs and Wonders as witnessed in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Jesus commanded, " As the Father sent Me, so send I you."
Tkayhandsome:
Op your papa and mama

1 Like

Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 3:05am On Oct 18, 2016
ISRAEL IS NOT A HOLY LAND.

Israel boldly claim that the Christian Gentiles owe their spiritual inheritance to Israel.
What a sad Joke ! Israel is today still destroying Christian Churchs.
Israel Jews rejected and then killed the Messiah. Now troubled Israel is appealing for help from the CHRISTIAN believers that two thousand years later, deeply honor the risen Messiah.
Paul wrote the following in 2 Corinthians 11:24: "Five times I received from the Jews thirty-nine lashes." And, as you are aware the greatest opposition and persecution against him and his ministry came from Judaizers

On a deeper level, all spiritual inheritance come from God who is the creator of all things spiritual. What Israel fail to accept is that " all things were made through the Word, nothing was made without Word." The Word is the Messiah. The Jews rejected the messiah and violently continue to do so today. Gentile/Christians owe Israel nothing !

Jesus said to the Jews that were rejecting Him, "Your Father is Satan, that’s why you want to kill me." Today we witness again the same Satanic desire to destroy the Miracles, Signs and Wonders that are scientifically verifiable coming out of the Holy Scoan Church. All this was meant for the Jews. How stupid of the Jews to reject such mind-blowing power. Two thousand years on and the Jews are still destroying Christian churchs.
As Jesus said, Satan is their Father.

1 Like

Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
THE FAITHFUL MEN OF GOD THAT NEVER FORSAKE THE FAITH

Oh, I thank God for Nigeria and Africa at large, it has been a saying that Africa is too religious, many says religion has eaten us up that's why we are not progressing, in my view, I stand against Africa being religious, we like God and in all we do, we try to please God, in the best way we know. Muslims are faithful and committed to seeking God in mosque because that's the best way they know though I'm not going into Muslims in my write up but I must state it clearly that I hate no true Muslims because my Jacob see them as Esau the son of my father Isaac.....

We have many faithful men of God in Nigeria, that have proof their worth in destroying the kingdom of satan, destroying the synagogue of satan, casting down the temple of Baal...I will mentioned few and all

1. Man of God TB Joshua, I love these faithful man of God that work tirelessly in destroying the synagogue of satan, though it wasn't easy, many false accusations against him, yet He prevailed in all because he knows and so sure that greater is he that is in him than the fool(satan) that is in the world.
2. Daddy Adeboye, I can never forget many heart blowing message of my Daddy G.O, Daddy has shown and build many we young Christians both in speech and written book that there is no one beyond the galaxy than the self existing God that said, I AM THAT I AM, GREATER THAN THE GREATEST.
3. Our Daddy Kumuyi.., Daddy has proven to us that the best way to connect to God is to be holy because God is holy and as His children, we have to be Holy...our daddy has shame satan in letting him know that we human beings fear God and we can be holy.
4. Man of FAITH, DADDY Oyedepo.. Oh, I bless God of heaven and earth, for our daddy, full of faith, courageous in faith, standing for faith alone, in all things our daddy is FAITH FILLED IN mountain moving faith, great faith....

5. Apostle Johnson Suleiman... Our Apostle has proven to us, the power of Holy ghost that works in the early Apostles still remains without changing.
6. Brother/prophet iginla...hmm I love my man, I lent a lot from my prophet what its meant to be called and chosen than to be called alone.
7. All faithful men of God, we have so many in Nigeria and in Africa that have proven to be a terror to the kingdom of satan, many people that knows nothing blaspheme these men of God, even many so called Christian speak against them, forgetting that no one is perfect at start, we are all working towards perfection and that we walk at different pace...forgetting that the scripture says...test the spirit, not blaspheme the spirit, to test the spirit, you will meet the fellow face to face and test him if truly greater is he that is in you than he that is in the fellow you wanted to test
Oh I can't forget to mention, my daddy, my hero and my mentor pastor J.I Adebayo of the RISING SUN MINISTRY, IJO AWA ENI IRAPADA OLUWA...
UPON EVERYTHING YOU DONT FOLLOW THE DISCIPLES, YOU FOLLOW CHRIST ONLY, BUT YOU LEARNT FROM IS SERVANTS/DISCIPLES
IF YOU FAIL TO AGREE WITH AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE MEN OF GOD UP THERE, YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.
I'm BITRUS/ PEETERU
SHALOM AND HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

lol, I JUST READ THE COMMENTS OF self-righteous CHRISTIAN FORGETTING THE PLACE OF GRACE....LOL...THEY THINK THEY KNOW CHRIST WHEREAS THEY ARE ALL WALLOWING IN THEIR IGNORANCE, MOST OF THEM KNOW THE SCRIPTURE BUT LATER END UP BECOMING AN ATHEIST.....

YOU START YOUR CHRISTIAN WALK WITH A CHURCH UNDER A LEADER, THEN YOUR PERSONAL FERVENCY WILL BEGIN TO GROW, PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WILL COME, THEN YOU WILL LET THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE YOU....LOL...
WARNING ! NIGERIANS DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE !
Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles and Prophecies as demonstrated in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. Jesus’s mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of the only true God. The Light cannot be destroyed !
Today Pastors at CAN & Pentecostal PFN still instigate the destruction of Jesus were ever His loving power is manifesting.

Today, Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv. These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patients condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
rexben:
THE JEWS REJECTED JESUS CHRIST. NIGERIANS DON’T REJECT THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN SCOAN NIGERIA.
There are dramatic changes taking place in the religious world right now as demonstrated at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
There is a ferocious battle from religious leaders to force their congregations to be loyal to them, but they are failing. There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
The majority is experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.
Church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The Word became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.” Meaning Jesus is living amongst us, as demonstrated so powerfully in Scoan Church Nigeria.

This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
It is a sin for sick or demon possessed people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same. If this is true for the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, what is wrong in other churches? The problem lie with their Pastors, not the congregation.
Thousands of Popes, Bishops, Pastors, Priests, Apostles, Deacons, etc, cant give to the suffering masses what Jesus Christ say they must give, it is written, “I come to make your burdens light.” This is self-evident at the holy Scoan Church daily. Jesus Christ also says to all priests today, “As I was sent, so send I you.” Free Healing and free demonic deliverance. This mind-blowing free work with tons of medically verified evidence is presented to the whole world daily 24hrs a day at the Scoan Church, Nigeria.
The truth is finally out ! It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same. Why allow them to go home only with a false promise.

27) The Holy Gospels show clearly how Jesus taught his apprentice Pastors, the training was to demonstrate with Miracle, Signs And Wonders the true love of God to all the suffering people of this evil world. The fake Pastors have cleverly, but falsely blamed the people’s lack of faith for no miracles, that way they shift the blame on to their people. All this is false. It is written : "Jesus healed them all." and the apprentice Pastors were trained to heal them all. They did it all the time as is evident at the Holy Scoan Nigeria and wherever Prophet TB Joshua goes.

There is a lot of envy and jealousy today from church clergy and spiritualists toward the Scoan Church Nigeria.
In the Holy Scoan Church, people of many different religions world wide and belief systems are healed completely and medically verified. Every ones faith is enough. People just need a greater GOD.
Gboyee4fun:

Oh, I thank God for Nigeria and Africa at large, it has been a saying that Africa is too religious, many says religion has eaten us up that's why we are not progressing, in my view, I stand against Africa being religious, we like God and in all we do, we try to please God, in the best way we know. Muslims are faithful and committed to seeking God in mosque because that's the best way they know though I'm not going into Muslims in my write up but I must state it clearly that I hate no true Muslims because my Jacob see them as Esau the son of my father Isaac.....

We have many faithful men of God in Nigeria, that have proof their worth in destroying the kingdom of satan, destroying the synagogue of satan, casting down the temple of Baal...I will mentioned few and all

1. Man of God TB Joshua, I love these faithful man of God that work tirelessly in destroying the synagogue of satan, though it wasn't easy, many false accusations against him, yet He prevailed in all because he knows and so sure that greater is he that is in him than the fool(satan) that is in the world.
2. Daddy Adeboye, I can never forget many heart blowing message of my Daddy G.O, Daddy has shown and build many we young Christians both in speech and written book that there is no one beyond the galaxy than the self existing God that said, I AM THAT I AM, GREATER THAN THE GREATEST.
3. Our Daddy Kumuyi.., Daddy has proven to us that the best way to connect to God is to be holy because God is holy and as His children, we have to be Holy...our daddy has shame satan in letting him know that we human beings fear God and we can be holy.
4. Man of FAITH, DADDY Oyedepo.. Oh, I bless God of heaven and earth, for our daddy, full of faith, courageous in faith, standing for faith alone, in all things our daddy is FAITH FILLED IN mountain moving faith, great faith....

5. Apostle Johnson Suleiman... Our Apostle has proven to us, the power of Holy ghost that works in the early Apostles still remains without changing.
6. Brother/prophet iginla...hmm I love my man, I lent a lot from my prophet what its meant to be called and chosen than to be called alone.
7. All faithful men of God, we have so many in Nigeria and in Africa that have proven to be a terror to the kingdom of satan, many people that knows nothing blaspheme these men of God, even many so called Christian speak against them, forgetting that no one is perfect at start, we are all working towards perfection and that we walk at different pace...forgetting that the scripture says...test the spirit, not blaspheme the spirit, to test the spirit, you will meet the fellow face to face and test him if truly greater is he that is in you than he that is in the fellow you wanted to test
Oh I can't forget to mention, my daddy, my hero and my mentor pastor J.I Adebayo of the RISING SUN MINISTRY, IJO AWA ENI IRAPADA OLUWA...
UPON EVERYTHING YOU DONT FOLLOW THE DISCIPLES, YOU FOLLOW CHRIST ONLY, BUT YOU LEARNT FROM IS SERVANTS/DISCIPLES
IF YOU FAIL TO AGREE WITH AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE MEN OF GOD UP THERE, YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.
I'm BITRUS/ PEETERU

lol, I JUST READ THE COMMENTS OF self-righteous CHRISTIAN FORGETTING THE PLACE OF GRACE....LOL...THEY THINK THEY KNOW CHRIST WHEREAS THEY ARE ALL WALLOWING IN THEIR IGNORANCE, MOST OF THEM KNOW THE SCRIPTURE BUT LATER END UP BECOMING AN ATHEIST.....

YOU START YOUR CHRISTIAN WALK WITH A CHURCH UNDER A LEADER, THEN YOUR PERSONAL FERVENCY WILL BEGIN TO GROW, PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WILL COME, THEN YOU WILL LET THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE YOU....LOL...
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
ScienceWatch:
It is a sin for sick or demon possessed people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same. If this is true for the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, what is wrong in other churches? The problem lie with their Pastors, not the congregation.
Thousands of Popes, Bishops, Pastors, Priests, Apostles, Deacons, etc, cant give to the suffering masses what Jesus Christ say they must give, it is written, “I come to make your burdens light.” This is self-evident at the holy Scoan Church daily. Jesus Christ also says to all priests today, “As I was sent, so send I you.” Free Healing and free demonic deliverance. This mind-blowing free work with tons of medically verified evidence is presented to the whole world daily 24hrs a day at the Scoan Church, Nigeria.
The truth is finally out ! It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same. Why allow them to go home only with a false promise.

27) The Holy Gospels show clearly how Jesus taught his apprentice Pastors, the training was to demonstrate with Miracle, Signs And Wonders the true love of God to all the suffering people of this evil world. The fake Pastors have cleverly, but falsely blamed the people’s lack of faith for no miracles, that way they shift the blame on to their people. All this is false. It is written : "Jesus healed them all." and the apprentice Pastors were trained to heal them all. They did it all the time as is evident at the Holy Scoan Nigeria and wherever Prophet TB Joshua goes.

There is a lot of envy and jealousy today from church clergy and spiritualists toward the Scoan Church Nigeria.
In the Holy Scoan Church, people of many different religions world wide and belief systems are healed completely and medically verified. Every ones faith is enough. People just need a greater GOD.

many so called men of God are just noisemaker without the real anointing, you shouldn't concern yourself with their noise....pastor tb Joshua is of God and nothing can change that.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by rexben(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
ScienceWatch:
THE JEWS REJECTED JESUS CHRIST. NIGERIANS DON’T REJECT THE WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN SCOAN NIGERIA.
There are dramatic changes taking place in the religious world right now as demonstrated at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
There is a ferocious battle from religious leaders to force their congregations to be loyal to them, but they are failing. There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
The majority is experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.
Church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The Word became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.” Meaning Jesus is living amongst us, as demonstrated so powerfully in Scoan Church Nigeria.

This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power.
PFN or CAN, their rejection of SCOAN does not mean anything.
Christians generally scoan members inclusive enjoy disobeying Jesus.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by HCpaul(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

shio of you, you need someone that will introduce you to JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD.

My Israeli friend just showed me his family house when he was alive.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
HCpaul:

My Israeli friend just showed me his family house when he was alive.
what's your point? cos I'm not an Israelite, I'm a Christian
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by peacesamuel94(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
uboma:

the op is gullible....

his trust is on men who cannot give salvation.

Respect for God is not made more obvious by disregarding his prophets., If you don't trust in the people that are sent by God, then it goes to show that you lack trust in God, in the first place.

1 Like

Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by chival(f): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

shio of you, you need someone that will introduce you to JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD.

No, you don't. I am a christian but I neither believe in nor idolize any so called man of God.

1 Like

Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
chival:

No, you don't. I am a christian but I neither believe in nor idolize any so called man of God.

lol, since you are a Christian and you don't believe in their ministry ..that means they are fake to you and they are anti Christ?.......

And who told you to idolize anyone?
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
uboma:

the op is gullible....

his trust is on men who cannot give salvation.
What method did Jesus and all His disciples use to bring salvation?
Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment in;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblical and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I'm BITRUS/ PEETERU

Here Jesus explains why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonder are an extremely important part of His Mission. Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.
Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
mazimee:
Firstly,you sound so gullible and full of ass licking. You don't even seem to understand what Christianity is all about, in other words you sound very lost. You should not believe in the men of of God but rather the word of God with a sculptural backing.

This is exactly the reason why so many Christians have been turned to zombies simply because they don't know the word of God but rather the word of those pastors the Op is trying encourage others to be their zombie.
That is why we hear stories of how a pastor slept with a young lady to cleanse her of evil spirit or how a married woman gave a pastor a Mouth Action to break her barrenness. Those of them who are not sleeping around are made to pay huge amount of money to the pastor for the most stupid reason.
Why? They are so gullible and cannot think for themselves outside what a pastor told them.

Then secondly, you appear to me as someone who worship the ground a pastor walked on. The word of God said in Hebrews 12:1-2 New International Version
(NIV)
Therefore, since we are surrounded by
such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw
off everything that hinders and the sin that so
easily entangles. And let us run with
perseverance the race marked out for us,
fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and
perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he
endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat
down at the right hand of the throne of God.

I noticed how you are Daddying them around around. I also remember jesus saying in Matthew 23 vs 9
And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you
have one Father, and he is in heaven.

With that said, I think I will drop my pen now
Here we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.
Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.
Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.
Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.
Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Scream:

You would need someone to introduce you to the people you mentioned too...any you haven't met the person yet. Wow.. you probably need mediators than you think.

angry Based on your point sha...
TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by oaroloye(m): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
SHALOM!
Anyone who thinks that PAUL was a True Christian is a False Christian.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
Anyone who thinks that PAUL was a True Christian is a False Christian.

with due respect, base on what premises is your conclusion sir?
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by paulpery: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Are you following men who are fallible and gullible. For the christ
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Scream(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2017
ScienceWatch:
TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

Make I hear Word!
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

I'm BITRUS/ PEETERU

All I see here is worship of mere men.

U HAVE A ZERO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE LIVES OF THIS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2017
ScienceWatch:
WARNING ! NIGERIANS DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE !
Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles and Prophecies as demonstrated in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. Jesus’s mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of the only true God. The Light cannot be destroyed !
Today Pastors at CAN & Pentecostal PFN still instigate the destruction of Jesus were ever His loving power is manifesting.

Today, Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv. These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patients condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Who do u know personally that has been healed by men of God or by TB Joshua of blindness, deafness, dumbness or cripple........ So that we can verify it as u have been saying??

1 Like

Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

All I see here is worship of mere men.

U HAVE A ZERO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE LIVES OF THIS PEOPLE.

lol, can you curse those whom God has blessed? and believing in someone's calling doesn't mean you're worshiping the fellow...best of luck with the knowledge of their lives you have.
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Who do u know personally that has been healed by men of God or by TB Joshua of blindness, deafness, dumbness or cripple........ So that we can verify it as u have been saying??
If you had a sincere desire for TRUTH from the Light rather than from the DARK, you would have found answers to your own questions and been able to verify it yourself by now.

Why dont you put your money where your unbelief is and go investigate the SCOAN church just like many honest independent groups have done including Prof.W.Ouweneel and and someone with 70 years of healing ministy PS Upthegrove ?

Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
ScienceWatch:
If you had a sincere desire for TRUTH from the Light rather than from the DARK, you would have found answers to your own questions and been able to verify it yourself by now.

Why dont you put your money where your unbelief is and go investigate the SCOAN church just like many honest independent groups have done including Prof.W.Ouweneel and and someone with 70 years of healing ministy PS Upthegrove ?

Since u couldn't answer my question, I guess u have never seen any.
Till u see dem, they don't exist.

1 Like

Re: To Be A Christian You Must Believed In At Least One Of These Men Of God by ScienceWatch: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
PrecisionFx:
Since u couldn't answer my question, I guess u have never seen any.
Till u see dem, they don't exist.
Precisionfx ignorantly states that, "Till u see dem, they don't exist." Now are you also saying that if you cant SEE the sperm from which you were conceived, YOU DONT EXIST ?

A news flash came on TV and showed video evidence that Buhari is the president and many other things about him. But when I tried to use your logic, I suddenly found myself disbelieving everything I saw about the honorable Buhari.

Firstly, I now DONT believe that President Buhari exist because I have not personally seen him. Thank you for sharing your SECRET METHODS on judging TRUTH.

Oh ! thanks again. I now also dont believe that Micheal Jackson EXIST because I have not seen him personally. Thanks !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake From A Woman's Private Part. / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Declares 100 Days Fasting & Prayer-It Means A Lot For 2014 / 5 Atheists Who Lost Faith In Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.