Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram (1182 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa / Parents Donate Their Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Nigerian Army / Major, Captain, Others Held For Leaking Information To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by supereagle(m): 5:03am On Oct 02, 2016
We have lost another Yoruba citizen last Sunday in Maiduguri during a fierce engagement between Nigerian army and Boko Haram. His name is Captain Oni. He died combating enemies of the people of North-Eastern Nigeria.

May his soul rest in peace

Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by Remsilla(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2016
OP, source please

Meanwhile, R.I.P to the dead
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by supereagle(m): 5:07am On Oct 02, 2016
Children of hate who call them cowards over to you.
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by Alexk2(m): 5:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Look at how you painted the bad news with ethnic sentiments....Is it only Yoruba officials that are fighting terrorists? What'll be your achievements for doing this?

Btw if you must know, I'm a Yoruba guy.

7 Likes

Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by supereagle(m): 5:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Alexk2:
Look at how you painted the bad news with ethnic sentiments....Is it only Yoruba officials that are fighting terrorists? What'll be your achievements for doing this?

No sentiment please.

1 Like

Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:25am On Oct 02, 2016
RIP Gallant Officer

tho I thought I've seen this as an old news here a year ago..

cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by DrRasheed: 5:33am On Oct 02, 2016
How I wish you live to see the success your sacrifices has made.... You have made it
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by CowHard: 5:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Wasted life....
Afonjas always die protecting their master.

2 Likes

Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by UnclePati: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2016
Hmmmmm.
Definitely a Coward.

His a commisioned officer. a captain. He commands troops. He gives instruction and directions to his boys.

His supposed to be d last man to die in battle after all his boys have been killed. But none was reported killed only this Coward who probably tried to run away and abandon his boys

Pls tell me how many commissioned officers of his rank and above have ever been reported killed in Battle. Especially Igbo / south south officers or North......not korofos foot soldiers.

RIP...sha.

supereagle:
Children of hate who call them cowards over to you.
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by Opistorincos(m): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2016
This is a bad news on a sunday sad
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by Ahmed0336(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Alexk2:

Thank you very much. @OP this is not what we need right now kindly edit the topic thanks.
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by supereagle(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=Ahmed0336 post=49842275] Thank you very much. @OP this is not what
Advice taken
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by Liability(m): 6:41am On Oct 02, 2016
UnclePati:
Hmmmmm.
Definitely a Coward.

His a commisioned officer. a captain. He commands troops. He gives instruction and directions to his boys.

His supposed to be d last man to die in battle after all his boys have been killed. But none was reported killed only this Coward who probably tried to run away and abandon his boys

Pls tell me how many commissioned officers of his rank and above have ever been reported killed in Battle. Especially Igbo / south south officers or North......not korofos foot soldiers.

RIP...sha.

i remember the brave general, oladipo diya, the crying general......afonjas!
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by supereagle(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2016
UnclePati:
Hmmmmm.
Definitely a Coward.

RIP...sha.

Your ignorance should be treated. Do you know we have BH loyal to BH ideals that kill their superiors who are fighting BH.
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by lekkie073(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2016
open this officer has died since last year...its not recent
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by nwasinachi(f): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2016
This is an old news biko,pls stop reopening old wounds
Re: Another gallant Officer Lost To Boko Haram by PaulIdu: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2016
Op you are a liar .This officer and gentleman died early last year

(1) (Reply)

Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC / Nigerians See Corrupt Politicians As Heroes – Osinbajo, ICPC Boss / Osinbajo On Killing Of Christains: Don't Retaliate, Emulate Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.