Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister (31740 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Bella Naija’s CEO Uche Pedro And Her Family / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / OUCH, CEO Uche Nnaji Releases New Dope Photos To Celebrate Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by shumuel(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
27 year old Nkechi Chrisitine Eze, popularly called Ink, is the immediate younger sister of Uche Eze, BellaNaija's CEO and the mastermind of the glam Baileys Nigeria & BellaNaija Weddings' Wonderland event which held in Lagos yesterday.

First photo is Ink's gorgeous look to the event, second is her look to the event's slumber party. More after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/stunning-new-photos-of-nkechi-eze.html
so this is Bella? grin
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by dayleke: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
The thigh in the last pic,ehn......
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
kingvectorv:
Mehn... She's f*uking cute and beautiful!!!!!

Where my Vaseline ?

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by MrWhaley: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
And her face is of a different color as compared to her legs.
Yet,she's "stunning".
Issokay. undecided
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by pimplucious: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
nuelzy:
laura ikeji comes to mind....

i mean. this is her sharp opposite... grin

U know what comes to mind? Linda and Laura Ikeji are so classless.

And that lady up there is one lady full of class.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Trina0936:
Igbo babes are always cute. We rock tongue
I want to be just like her when I grow up grin

Why not aspire to be yourself instead?
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by NobleRomm(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
MAKE-UP...... always making Nigeria girls beautiful
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Why not aspire to be yourself instead?
Don't you have role models? That was what she was trying to say.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by nuelzy: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
pimplucious:

U know what comes to mind? Linda and Laura Ikeji are so classless.

And that lady up there is one lady full of class.
abeg leave linda out of this joor...

she is beautiful and classy... bt laura.. [in timaya's voice]

i concur !!!
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Ezionye(f): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Beautiful lady

BTW I hope dats not a tear near d elbow in the first pix
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by StarPlayer: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
IamNawty:
Is she the same girl in d last pix? They look do difrnt from d first digital edited ones ,
She's pretty tho
Can't just see successful girls and move on. You must hate. Smh
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Malayy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
football age.. this one na Linda mate..
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by ochuciano(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
The way gals dey make up this days na wah oh.
Lalasticlala look well be4 u marry oh
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by simpleseyi: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
nuelzy:
laura ikeji comes to mind....

i mean. this is her sharp opposite... grin

You mouth bad sha.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by willibounce1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Trina0936:
Igbo babes are always cute. We rock tongue
I want to be just like her when I grow up grin

Yam legs, hairy chest and pot belly comes to mind...
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Talk2Bella(f): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
She's more pretty than this when she looks natural or with little makeup this is just too much like her face was plastered with mud
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by IamNawty(f): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
StarPlayer:
Can't just see successful girls and move on. You must hate. Smh

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by StarPlayer: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49860187][/quote] angry have you started minding your own No make me oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Outfit To The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Finale / Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Ini Edo Looks Fab In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.