Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister (31717 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Bella Naija’s CEO Uche Pedro And Her Family / Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / OUCH, CEO Uche Nnaji Releases New Dope Photos To Celebrate Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 02, 2016
27 year old Nkechi Chrisitine Eze, popularly called Ink, is the immediate younger sister of Uche Eze, BellaNaija's CEO and the mastermind of the glam Baileys Nigeria & BellaNaija Weddings' Wonderland event which held in Lagos yesterday.

First photo is Ink's gorgeous look to the event, second is her look to the event's slumber party. More after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/stunning-new-photos-of-nkechi-eze.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 02, 2016
lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:54am On Oct 02, 2016
see fine babaes.... haaaa.... today is Sunday jare

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by youngberry001(m): 6:06am On Oct 02, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by nuelzy: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2016
laura ikeji comes to mind....

i mean. this is her sharp opposite... grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by IamNawty(f): 6:19am On Oct 02, 2016
Is she the same girl in d last pix? They look do difrnt from d first digital edited ones ,
She's pretty tho

4 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by soberdrunk(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2016
stun·ning
ˈstəniNG/
adjective
extremely impressive or attractive.
"she looked stunning"
synonyms: remarkable, extraordinary, staggering, incredible, outstanding, amazing, astonishing, marvelous, phenomenal, splendid; You all need to stop throwing the word "stunning" around "anyhow", she is a 'pretty' lady but calling her 'stunning' is a bit too hyperbolic......... angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by McBrooklyn(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! Thanks to the photo editing applications, our so-called celebrities nowadays are "stunning" cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Michellla(f): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
stun·ning
ˈstəniNG/
adjective
extremely impressive or attractive.
"she looked stunning"
synonyms: remarkable, extraordinary, staggering, incredible, outstanding, amazing, astonishing, marvelous, phenomenal, splendid; You all need to stop throwing the word "stunning" around "anyhow", she is a 'pretty' lady but calling her 'stunning' is a bit too hyperbolic......... angry
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2016
Nice nickname, INK smiley
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by pamijlove(f): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2016
One million shape.. Bravo!!
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Dayoto: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2016
The next big thing to make your self popular in Nigeria now a days is by advising your sister to go into blogING job...... If i lie, ask Laura Ikeji.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
We've seen her but what does she have to offer? Where's her own million naira blog or award winning business?

If this is a notice me post or a "hey, I'm ripe for marriage" advert then it worked.

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by MyVision2020: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
inukwa stunning...

my advice, nnwanem nwanyi biko kwusi ijiri photo editor choba pix gi mma, imara mma na udi nke gi, oo.. biko.. amara m na ndi ofemmanua agaghi aghota ihe m kwuru... but to compare wit them.. uar really stunning. .

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by englishmart(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
is she married.

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by veekid(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
This OP needs to define his own version of stunning

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by legendte(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by loadedvibes: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Please the post didn't mention if she was married
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Pavore9: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
nuelzy:
laura ikeji comes to mind....

i mean. this is her sharp opposite... grin

You read my mind! cheesy cheesy
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Face like a cherub. Body is okayish-goodish, but her face is so cute.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by bastien: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
This kind make up wey she wear eh, if rain beat her na u go see the ugly side of her

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by kingvectorv(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mehn... She's f*uking cute and beautiful!!!!!
Where my Vaseline ?

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
K

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by emmyreb(f): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
lovely
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Igbo babes are always cute. We rock tongue
I want to be just like her when I grow up grin

8 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Who you epp
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by henrydadon(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
all I see is wife material

oga seun will see this now and pretend he doesnt need a wife

she is fine for days..
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
MyVision2020:
inukwa stunning...

my advice, nnwanem nwanyi biko kwusi ijiri photo editor choba pix gi mma, imara mma na udi nke gi, oo.. biko.. amara m na ndi ofemmanua agaghi aghota ihe m kwuru... but to compare wit them.. uar really stunning. .
Lol.. You just made my day.

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Nkechi Eze, Bellanaija CEO Uche Pedro's Lil Sister by sholay2011(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
I will like to see her without the makeup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

KBK Foundation Gives Ceec 250k For Counseling, Alex 250k For Her Dad's Treatment / Toolz Launches Lingerie And Shapewear For Plus Size Women / Checkout More Beautiful Photos Of Davido And Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.