Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man (902 Views)

Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" / "Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man by SlimShaddy10(m): 7:08am On Oct 02, 2016
G-R-E-E-D
"Current richest man in the world, Bill Gates has over his life time, given half of his wealth to charities and developing nations.

During the great depression(extr
eme recession) of the 1930's, Standard Oil boss and world's richest man back then( and even in modern times), John Davison Rockefeller loaned the America state about half of his net worth.

Nigeria is in a recession and Africa's richest man who also doubles as the richest black man on the planet, Aliko Dangote is busy advising the Federal government to sell off national assets, so he and his cronies can buy.

Author unknown but worth sharing

2 Likes

Re: Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man by Kakamorufu(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2016
all rich people are greedy. that's how u make more dough

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man by Vickiweezy(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Op, u no wise... na im personal wealth u wan make im use solve problem wey im no start.
When im lose 5 billion dis year due to recession, where u dey?
Recession and sakpa don dey affect people reasoning sha..
Shebi na d same person wey if im trailer get accident, una go talk say im don use people head bloom im business..
Anything wey im do with im money na im own matter..
Go & make ur own money and leave Dangote alone

3 Likes

Re: Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man by whitebeard(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2016
let them sell it..dangote should also know that he his buying it at his own risk..!! I really don't hove a Bleep as long as it is my nation
Re: Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man by Elkay3: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Actually, there's a huge difference between philanthropy and business, sometimes the two might merge but not necessarily.
You and I didn't know how Dangote hustle to make his ends meet, I won't blame him. It's his hustle. You won't believe that there're people richer than Dangote in this our land. People who aren't seen on the stage, who are quiet behind the curtain, who doesn't subscribe to the Forbes scrutiny.
On the other side, Bill Gates has a touch of philanthropy in his act. Even though I see his acts a step to further his business, creating wider names which Dangote didn't bother to do it as wide. I read an article, where I began to look from another perspective. Will Bill Gates really pull out a huge sum of money for polio vaccines in Africa for no reason? Does it mean they have no more poor people where he came from!? It's expansionary measures.
Aspire, and persevere for your own success. Forget what Dangote does or don't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man by yomi007k(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Op I beg go find work den dey dash ppl ur hard earned money.

In foreign nations, d government gives wealthy ppl some forms of relief when dey give back.

So dnt think dey r jus doing it for free.
Re: Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2016
You don't know the motives behind Bill Gates' 'philanthropy'. As for Dangote, what wealth he has is his, he is under no obligation to share it with anyone. He may also have his reasons for advising the FG to sell off national assets. For example, private ownership will lead to a more efficient set up, and the FG may actually make profit on those assets (through tax or retaining part ownership), rather than the huge amounts of expenditure spent annually on their upkeep.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man by Elkay3: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Farmerforlife:
You don't know the motives behind Bill Gates' 'philanthropy'. As for Dangote, what wealth he has is his, he is under no obligation to share it with anyone. He may also have his reasons for advising the FG to sell off national assets. For example, private ownership will lead to a more efficient set up, and the FG may actually make profit on those assets (through tax or retaining part ownership), rather than the huge amounts of expenditure spent annually on their upkeep.

I think I've an idea of Bill Gates philanthropy. I've read report from Brazil and India about the effects of his expirementation. I've seen his speech of using biological means to control the world population. I've followed Ben Swann's investigative journalism. So I think I've an idea of that.
That being said, Dangote haven't yet ventured into that area. Or I suppose so.
Re: Why Dangote Should Be Regarded As A Greedy Rich Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Elkay3:

I think I've an idea of Bill Gates philanthropy. I've read report from Brazil and India about the effects of his expirementation. I've seen his speech of using biological means to control the world population. I've followed Ben Swann's investigative journalism. So I think I've an idea of that.
That being said, Dangote haven't yet ventured into that area. Or I suppose so.

Believing these, you still think that Bill Gates has a 'touch of philanthropy' ? Look up the definition of 'philanthropy' bro. Anyway, my previous post was really addressed to the op who believes that Bill Gates is 'giving half of his wealth to charities and develooping nations' out of the goodness of his heart.

Sorry for the mix-up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Attends Guards Brigade Regimental Dinner Night (photo) / Lagos State Police Command Releases Statement On Arrest Of Sowore / Video Montage Of The Dapper Gen. Abacha In His Glory Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.