Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched (4604 Views)

Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Tabioth 58:1-13

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

1. Now when Esias got to the top of the mountain, he saw Yeshua and the twenty-four elders. And some angels with him. And Esias wept before them, saying, Ozias has sought to kill me after that which I did to all ally kingdoms.
2. Then Yeshua said, do not weep O Esias. For you have done after the will of mine your Lord. Continue in what you do, because shortly shall Ozias be killed by me.
3. For he has chased all the scribes and priests away from the temple and the palace.
4. And he runs the kingdom as if he does not need a Lord over him.
5. But shortly shall Ozias be destroyed. And powers shall return to my scribes again. And the homos of Jew shall do as they have been doing before, fearing greatly to speak against anyone of you who dresses himself as a priest.
[b]6. Remember now the case of Hosea my prophet, whom when he was caught in the act of adultery, could not be touched because he is one of my scribe, a priest.
7. And when Ozias would have taken him in those days which was at the beginning of his reign, the homos of the land spoke against him. And they only said, let Hosea make his defence first and let us see if it is genuine or not.
8. Then Hosea came up to this hill and I told him the excuse which he should give to cover up his adultery, which is against the land.
9. And I said to Hosea, tell the homos of the land that it was I the Lord who commanded you to sleep with Gomer the prostitute.
10. And tell them that it is according to the direction of your Lord that you commit such thing.
11. Now Hosea said to me, the people will not believe me. For they shall say, Moussa commanded that anyone who commits adultery must be killed, no matter who he is.
12. Then I said to him, who commanded it through Moussa? Is it not I also? For I have power to make law and to also break it. I have power to make belief and to also destroy it.[/b]
13. Do you not know that this belief of Moussa which you put upon your head shall be broken by me in the future also? For I modify the things I command, according to the change of the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by hopefulLandlord: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2016
keep lying..
written evidence by you who believes this piece of sh*t undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2016
Jacksonville:
keep lying..

written evidence by you who believes this piece of sh*t undecided

I type what is being revealed to me in my meditation. Or you think a god wrote your Bible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2016
otem4eartum:

I type what is being revealed to me in my meditation. Or you think a god wrote your Bible

Who revealed this trashy fairy tale it's evidently bias and filled with garbled...

The devil is a liar.

2 Likes

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Jacksonville:

Who revealed this trashy fairy tale it's evidently bias and filled with garbled...

The devil is a liar.

Atum, the brother of Yahweh your god, reveals this to me. It isn't biased at all. It is not one-sided because it talks about the evil and good of all tribes of the world.

Wait first, is Nigeria mentioned in the Bible How many good things was written about Egypt and Ethiopia in the Bible? Isn't that the definition of biasness?

Mine is to reveal the truth IN all the hidden scrolls and I fear no god who feels hurt by my mission on earth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
otem4eartum:

Atum, the brother of Yahweh your god, reveals this to me. It isn't biased at all. It is not one-sided because it talks about the evil and good of all tribes of the world.

Wait first, is Nigeria mentioned in the Bible How many good things was written about Egypt and Ethiopia in the Bible? Isn't that the definition of biasness?

Mine is to reveal the truth IN all the hidden scrolls and I fear no god who feels hurt by my mission on earth.

mehn ur under a spell ...YHWH has no brother..

stop being a fool and come out of deception...

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jacksonville:

mehn ur under a spell ...YHWH has no brother..

stop being a fool and come out of deception...

Will bastard yahweh ever want to admit that he has thousands of brothers? May the light of God shine upon your brain to reveal the truth to you, In Otem's name I pray, ASE!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
otem4eartum:

Will bastard yahweh ever want to admit that he has thousands of brothers? May the light of God shine upon your brain to reveal the truth to you, In Otem's name I pray, ASE!!!

It's actually you and your powerless gods that are the bastards here obviously....

You're just nothing more than a jerk ....
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jacksonville:

It's actually you and your powerless gods that are the bastards here obviously....

You're just nothing more than a jerk ....

Why are you abusing OTEM who isn't abusing you? I thought your bible babble told you that OUT OF THEIR MOUTH PROCEEDETH BLESSINGS AND CURSING; THIS THING OUGHT NOT TO BE SO undecided

I have never abused you all the while nah oga. I am only sent to reveal the true identity of Yahweh your god(Satan) and that's all.

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2016
grin
otem4eartum:

otem4eartum:

Otem I've beeb following ur post since and i must say its either ur weed is heavenly or that source of knowledge is demonic... only a weak Christian who reads only the bible or a biased Christian will fall.. i once believed in the doctrine until i started doing research... all u post here are lies just to spoil the image of God. i dunno where to start.. the lies are too much

for all of u that are following this fake doctrine pls use ur brain.. there is no domino riverat.. question what u see. if u do your research you'll see this whole doctrine of weedites is a lie

and as for u otem i know u feel some sort of victory because some fake prophecies against u failed but sorry... u can follow eartum or whatever his name is to blaspheme God.. He still remains God and on the last day you will see your eartum(rev 13) destroyed before your eyes. you can bring up all ur fake theories and i will help u to discredit them and show everyone the falsity in it.. hope ure ready

God is not weak.. He is not evil
many fake Christians have introduced a counterfeit Christianity which is what we see today. God is still God and i have never seen a situation where he did not prevail.
God cannot be measured... He cannot be defined.. that's what makes Him God.

Nymphidis isn't Yahweh. pls people.. don't be deceived... i once was
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2016
grin
otem4eartum:

otem4eartum:

Otem I've been following ur post since and i must say its either ur weed is heavenly or that source of knowledge is demonic... only a weak Christian who reads only the bible or a biased Christian will fall.. i once believed in the doctrine until i started doing research... all u post here are lies just to spoil the image of God. i dunno where to start.. the lies are too much

for all of u that are following this fake doctrine pls use ur brain.. there is no domino riverat.. question what u see. if u do your research you'll see this whole doctrine of weedites is a lie

and as for u otem i know u feel some sort of victory because some fake prophecies against u failed but sorry... u can follow eartum or whatever his name is to blaspheme God.. He still remains God and on the last day you will see your eartum(rev 13) destroyed before your eyes. you can bring up all ur fake theories and i will help u to discredit them and show everyone the falsity in it.. hope ure ready

many fake Christians have introduced a counterfeit Christianity which is what we see today. God is still God and i have never seen a situation where he did not prevail.

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:
grin

Otem I've been following ur post since and i must say its either ur weed is heavenly or that source of knowledge is demonic... only a weak Christian who reads only the bible or a biased Christian will fall.. i once believed in the doctrine until i started doing research... all u post here are lies just to spoil the image of God. i dunno where to start.. the lies are too much

Why do you sound so much like 4evergod? Do you also know Goddys? Why is your NL account so new? You are a fake!!!

Yahweh, the bastard son of Reverad(Almighty God) is hanging his head, mute and in shame, how come you are voicing out a defence for him, you ordinary mortal? BTW, it's a lie on your part to have said that YOU ONCE BELIEVED IN THE DOCTRINE
You never believed in the doctrine before, you are just a liar like your god.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME WHEN GOD ALMIGHTY MADE THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG, TO THE PRESENT TIME, AND EVEN TILL THE TIMES IN THE FUTURE.

USE UR BRAIN AND WORSHIP NO god. THEN DO GOOD TO HUMANITIES.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2016
otem4eartum:
Why do you sound so much like 4evergod? Do you also know Goddys? Why is your NL account so new? You are a fake!!!

Yahweh, the bastard son of Reverad(Almighty God) is hanging his head, mute and in shame, how come you are voicing out a defence for him, you ordinary mortal? BTW, it's a lie on your part to have said that YOU ONCE BELIEVED IN THE DOCTRINE
You never believed in the doctrine before, you are just a liar like your god.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME WHEN GOD ALMIGHTY MADE THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG, TO THE PRESENT TIME, AND EVEN TILL THE TIMES IN THE FUTURE.

USE UR BRAIN AND WORSHIP NO god. THEN DO GOOD TO HUMANITIES.

lollz... lmao

I'm not 4evergod or goddys.... i do know that goddys is the one who gave the fake prophecy that made u feel ur false victory

I've been on nairaland following ur doctrine ever since but i created my account recently. i was on d search for truth when i stumbled on ur doctrine. i will admit i fell because at that time i was just a church Christian without any true knowledge of the life of Christ and the nature of God. i believed cuz i lacked knowledge. I was determined to know more.. i looked for all what u said on the internet but i didn't see.. then i started from scratch to know about God and i compared it to ur weed doctrine.. i approached all facts with an open mind

i will still say it again to all those in doubt.... do your research and you will see the truth

God is almighty with no brothers or father. that is what makes him God

Otem u r a fraud. i dare u to show me the power of riverat. u know I'm right not because i want to be but because the truth is there. mind you i went on an unbiased research. i avoided biased websites that will only tell one side of the story.

i understood that God cannot be measured or confined to any book.
God is God

once again for all those in doubt please do your research with an open mind and see the truth..

God will prevail
otem is nothing
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:

lollz... lmao

I'm not 4evergod or goddys.... i do know that goddys is the one who gave the fake prophecy that made u feel ur false victory

I've been on nairaland following ur doctrine ever since but i created my account recently. i was on d search for truth when i stumbled on ur doctrine. i will admit i fell because at that time i was just a church Christian without any true knowledge of the life of Christ and the nature of God. i believed cuz i lacked knowledge. I was determined to know more.. i looked for all what u said on the internet but i didn't see.. then i started from scratch to know about God and i compared it to ur weed doctrine.. i approached all facts with an open mind

i will still say it again to all those in doubt.... do your research and you will see the truth

God is almighty with no brothers or father. that is what makes him God

Otem u r a fraud. i dare u to show me the power of riverat. u know I'm right not because i want to be but because the truth is there. mind you i went on an unbiased research. i avoided biased websites that will only tell one side of the story.

i understood that God cannot be measured or confined to any book.
God is God

once again for all those in doubt please do your research with an open mind and see the truth..

God will prevail
otem is nothing
You said that you were searching for the truth in the hidden scrolls on the internet and you didn't see them there? How can a mortal man like you be searching the hidden things from the internet when it is being revealed directly? Well... you still sound to me like 4evergod though

Wait, did u just called Goddys a false prophet
Hey Goodys, one of the disjointed body of christ crisis is denying you hear, what have you to say?

May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you and set you free from the Doctrine of Eusebius in Otem's name I pray, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Na wa o! Another crafty method to bring forth doctrines of New Age religion. I thought this was from BBC news or local stations but unbeknownst to me, it was just another babble.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by CAPSLOCKED: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
otem4eartum:

IF I COULD BE THIS HIGH EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE,
I'UD BE THE HAPPIEST SOUL IN THE WORLD! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by CAPSLOCKED: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wilgrea7:
grin

Otem I've beeb following ur post since and i must say its either ur weed is heavenly

PLEASE, YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS WEED... EVEN IF NA ONLY "ONE DRAG"?
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

Sincerely I am meek and lowly. I am not high at all, leave highness to the MOST HIGH god(Yahweh). cool

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by hopefulLandlord: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Na wa o! Another crafty method to bring forth doctrines of New Age religion. I thought this was from BBC news or local stations but unbeknownst to me, it was just another babble.

me too bro

I said "lol" up there and the person below used it against me on another thread

sekundosekundo:

When a pastor prayed and the sick is been healed, you will disagree but when you hear that a pastor raped a woman, you will agree Asap. One of the reasons why I left Atheism.

he did not even know why I'm loling, just assumed I accepted it
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
otem4eartum:

You said that you were searching for the truth in the hidden scrolls on the internet and you didn't see them there? How can a mortal man like you be searching the hidden things from the internet when it is being revealed directly? Well... you still sound to me like 4evergod though

Wait, did u just called Goddys a false prophet
Hey Goodys, one of the disjointed body of christ crisis is denying you hear, what have you to say?

May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you and set you free from the Doctrine of Eusebius in Otem's name I pray, AMEN!

don't misquote me.. i never said i was looking for "lost scrolls". i said i was looking for the truth about God since i heard so many bad things about him from atheists and u.

again... I'm not 4evergod. I'm someone who was lost because of your doctrine but has found the truth about my God

i didn't deny goddys.. she is still my sister in Christ. reading what led to the prophecy i can say she was angry and filled with rage for u to insult her God. i didn't call her a failed prophet.. her prophecy didn't work cuz God is leaving u to show ur ignorance to the fullest then he will show u that u are nothing. eartum and riverat are nothing..

I've dared u to show the power of riverat yet you've shown nothing

do your research.
find the truth
expose the lie

God remains God
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Sirmuel1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

PLEASE, YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS WEED... EVEN IF NA ONLY "ONE DRAG"?

grin grin
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by hahn(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I envy otem die.

The guy must be on another planet I swear.

Who knows, we might be engaging a real life alien here on nairaland shocked
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Goddys(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
When I say Otem is always high on weeds, people think I am exaggerating.
Before Otem engages in his so called meditation, he takes somes substances which cause him to go beyond normal senses and deposit him in an euphoric state...
Take him serious to your peril. Before tomorrow morning, he will get high again and starts 'prophecying' trash on behalf of eartum.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Goddys:
Before Otem engages in his so called meditation, he takes somes substances which cause him to go beyond normal senses and deposit him in an euphoric state...
Take him serious to your peril. Before tomorrow morning, he will get high again and starts 'prophecying' trash on behalf of eartum.

Goddys... didn't know u were a guy o.. thought u were a girl.. sorry about that

btw otem is confused.. I once believed him until i stepped out of the box and looked at things unbiased.. he is wrong and he knows
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

me too bro
I said "lol" up there and the person below used it against me on another thread

he did not even know why I'm loling, just assumed I accepted it
Lols! Sh*t happens sometimes bro!
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by CAPSLOCKED: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
hahn:

I envy otem die.
The guy must be on another planet I swear.
Who knows, we might be engaging a real life alien here on nairaland shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
otem4eartum:

Sincerely I am meek and lowly. I am not high at all, leave highness to the MOST HIGH god(Yahweh). cool

otem4eartum:

Sincerely I am meek and highly . I am always high at all levels, leave highness to me the most HIGH man.
cool
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Goddys:

If this is being revealed to you by your god, then it is another confirmation that Yahweh(Satan) your god is a liar. May the light of the Almighty God shine on your brain and take you out of the cage of religion in Otem's name I pray, AMEN!!!
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wilgrea7:

Goddys... didn't know u were a guy o.. thought u were a girl.. sorry about that

btw otem is confused.. I once believed him until i stepped out of the box and looked at things unbiased.. he is wrong and he knows
May Yahweh be put to shame further IF INDEED I AM DOING THE RIGHT THING AS ORDAINED BY NATURE. But if I am doing the wrong thing, may yahweh have power over me to conquer me, IN OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN! cool
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
otem4eartum:
May Yahweh be put to shame further IF INDEED I AM DOING THE RIGHT THING AS ORDAINED BY NATURE. But if I am doing the wrong thing, may yahweh have power over me to conquer me, IN OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN! cool

otem.. i see the basis of your doctrine and allegations. because of the things u said yahweh did. i did a research and I've recognised the truth. ur doctrine still remains false. Nymphidis and faulkin are not yahweh and yeshua.. even biblical and archeological evidence disagrees with you

by reason of my recently conducted research i realized that all those atrocities u claim God committed was actually by Satan deceiving d Israelites
john 8:33-43
Jesus told them that their father was the devil and they have not known God because they didn't even act like him. d Israelites were deceived.. that's not enough to just generalise and call God a maniac. I'm studying the bible and I'm actually seeing the difference between when God almighty was talking and when satan disguised was talking. u don't even have proof.. please study things well before u insult them
Jesus never agreed to their atrocities cuz they didn't follow God almighty.. they were deceived by d devil.. go nd find out nd stop generalising

peace
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wilgrea7:

otem.. i see the basis of your doctrine and allegations. because of the things u said yahweh did. i did a research and I've recognised the truth. ur doctrine still remains false. Nymphidis and faulkin are not yahweh and yeshua.. even biblical and archeological evidence disagrees with you

by reason of my recently conducted research i realized that all those atrocities u claim God committed was actually by Satan deceiving d Israelites

john 8:33-43
Jesus told them that their father was the devil and they have not known God because they didn't even act like him. d Israelites were deceived.. that's not enough to just generalise and call God a maniac. I'm studying the bible and I'm actually seeing the difference between when God almighty was talking and when satan disguised was talking. u don't even have proof.. please study things well before u insult them
Jesus never agreed to their atrocities cuz they didn't follow God almighty.. they were deceived by d devil.. go nd find out nd stop generalising

peace
At the bolded, I didn't say that God committed any atrocity. Why will I ever say such thing? God Almighty doesn't interfere in the affairs of the world to the extent of committing atrocities...only Satan(Yahweh) does that all those times. Mind you, Yahweh is Nymphidis and he can't deny that fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These 2 Nigerian Pastors Don’t Have The Holy Spirit In Them / . / The Fallacy Of "Free Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.