Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today (20905 Views)

Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Celebrates 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by rytta: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2016
34? undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Tedassie(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2016
cindyrocks:
She's not 34. Is Linda Ikeji not 36? Is she younger than Linda and Genevieve Nnaji?

All these lies that our actresses are lying, MAMA award is watching!
And e come be say her surname na LIE-nus.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by 9jatatafo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
She can't be 34. How old is funke akindele, rita dominic and linda ikeji? Women and age falsification
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by AyamConfidence(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Okereke_Linus
she looks like Monalisa185 in that third picture
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Official or real age?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by aalangel(f): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
don4real18:
Why she was she given a national award still baffles me

You didn't know she was Ibe Kachikwu's babe for a very long time?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by bbjummy: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
No mind haters joor, even if you are 67, werin concern them with your age matter. You are still beautiful jare. Hpy buff day
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by cindyrocks(f): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na so LOL.
Tedassie:

And e come be say her surname na LIE-nus.

Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by seunfape(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
That is only Nigeria female artist I like though I like mercy Johnson too.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by domido(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
my only nollywood crush. Happy birthday.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Monalisa185(f): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
she looks like Monalisa185 in that third picture

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by AyamConfidence(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
who is laughing with you embarassed embarassed you just disappeared without a trace an any info....it's not fair na...I dey vex ooo angry

All my mentions... I even sent a P.M

Where have you been How are you doing
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Monalisa185(f): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
who is laughing with you embarassed embarassed you just disappeared without a trace an any info....it's not fair na...I dey vex ooo angry

All my mentions... I even sent a P.M

Where have you been How are you doing

Lol, didn't disappear o, been around but a bit busy, Pele, didn't see any pm though.

Doing great and you?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by AyamConfidence(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, didn't disappear o, been around but a bit busy, Pele, didn't see any pm though.

Doing great and you?
it's alright then....I was just concerned

Truth be told....I'm having the worst day of my life right now undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Monalisa185(f): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
it's alright then....I was just concerned

Truth be told....I'm having the worst day of my life right now undecided

I appreciate your concern, thanks a lot

Kilode? Warrapen?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by esther1994(f): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
She should be 38 now don't mind her
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by AyamConfidence(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

I appreciate your concern, thanks a lot

Kilode? Warrapen?
the bad day is long gone....someone was just giving me hell that day

It's a beautiful day today...how are you
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Monalisa185(f): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
AyamConfidence:
the bad day is long gone....someone was just giving me hell that day

It's a beautiful day today...how are you

ohhh, Pele

Merry Christmas, me good and you?
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by AyamConfidence(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhh, Pele

Merry Christmas, me good and you?
I'm good ooo...just finished swallowing eba...see heat na cheesy

I visit your blog at times....how is it coming
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Monalisa185(f): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
AyamConfidence:
I'm good ooo...just finished swallowing eba...see heat na cheesy

I visit your blog at times....how is it coming

lol..EBA..correct!!

Awwww, that's so great... Coming on good, will start posting again soon, just been busy since..
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by AyamConfidence(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol..EBA..correct!!

Awwww, that's so great... Coming on good, will start posting again soon, just been busy since..
its all good...hustle will pay by God's grace

Nice dp...your smile is infectious...and the camo...no let military boys see you ooo
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Monalisa185(f): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
its all good...hustle will pay by God's grace

Nice dp...your smile is infectious...and the camo...no let military boys see you ooo

Lol, sey you chop eba no mean sey hustle no dey pay na....

Hehehe, thanks for the compliment..... You know whether I join military?tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by obidirector(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, check out my song via the link below...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by AyamConfidence(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, sey you chop eba no mean sey hustle no dey pay na....

Hehehe, thanks for the compliment..... You know whether I join military?tongue[/b]
join military E go make sense ooo...na this kind beautiful soldiers we wan dey see na smiley....you go singlehandedly catch Shekau with your smile

I just noticed sef... What happened to your cropped hair
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Ournolly: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Seriously guys? This is Stephanie Okereke-Linus birthday thread not Nigerian Military discussion.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Monalisa185(f): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
join military E go make sense ooo...na this kind beautiful soldiers we wan dey see na smiley....you go singlehandedly catch Shekau with your smile

I just noticed sef... What happened to your cropped hair

lol...I go still arrest you join shaaatongue

Ermmmm... My hair is growing na... I dey make am too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Badaiki Erom Shaggy Builds A New House As Birthday Gift (Photos) / DJ Jimmy Jatt & His Daughter / Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.