Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) (45621 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by gebest: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I hope these are not the people whose votes PDP and Pastor Ize Iyamu claimed were cancelled by INEC.

lalasticlala
my sister, i tire o
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ebenholer(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
morscino:

The media was shut out but we were watching d whole thing live on Channels n AIT...
Sometimes I wonder what u PDP E-rats take the rest of us for.
And u think that it was right to shut d door against press. It is not fair let's be realistic.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by bigapplelass(f): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.
I see a nursing mother walking with her Child as well.

Doesn't seem to me like those kids were hired. If they needed hired kids, they would go for posh looking children, not those on tattered clothes. These ones are just catching fun.

Per Edo election, I'm not even going to argue with anyone that quotes my handle.

My Lil Sis handled a Unit. A different result was announced from what was earlier counted.
It was rigged. Period.

I hope Ize-Iyamu does not intend to just let this slide. It's tantamount to betrayal if he does.

Ize-Iyamu has 3 choices:
1) he can go and die
2) he can go and die
3) he can go and die
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ebenholer(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Every elections held in the past were rigged and this illegal exercise will not cease happening. Only the best "rigger" comes out victorious.
U now think this is kind of change we want. When we look for a changed and u talk of continuity evil.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by wristbangle: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
ebenholer:

U now think this is kind of change we want. When we look for a changed and u talk of continuity evil.

Not at all but unfortunately that's the situation we find ourselves in Nigeria. May God help us
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by nairamaniac: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I hope these are not the people whose votes PDP and Pastor Ize Iyamu claimed were cancelled by INEC.

lalasticlala
no mind the crazy people. These placards were produced far before the election day. All in anticipation of their inevitable loss.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Wolfbrother(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.
I see a nursing mother walking with her Child as well.

Doesn't seem to me like those kids were hired. If they needed hired kids, they would go for posh looking children, not those on tattered clothes. These ones are just catching fun.

Per Edo election, I'm not even going to argue with anyone that quotes my handle.

My Lil Sis handled a Unit. A different result was announced from what was earlier counted.
It was rigged. Period.

I hope Ize-Iyamu does not intend to just let this slide. It's tantamount to betrayal if he does.

One of my friends in Edo , a PDP supporter,was telling me on election day that he was waiting for an opportunity to snatch ballot box and run, lets not act like PDP was innocent in all this

1 Like

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
joseph1832:
It's not a laughing matter, seriously. Her penchant for that plague call bigotry is known in this section.
Joseph1832 aka LiMuBai aka Shaqfu

Don't think this is over. I will sack you from Nairaland. That's an assurance!

Foolish Malayy, keep calling your mummy Rocktation to come to your rescue.

Ftboy, you are ediot. You dare malign my position which took me years of effort to achieve. You are doomed.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ShaqFu: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
ProfTea5:

Joseph1832 aka LiMuBai aka Shaqfu

Foolish Malayy, keep calling your mummy Rock tation to come to your rescue.

Ftboy, you are ediot. You dare malign my position which took me years of effort to achieve. You are doomed.
Like I told the demented demon who fucked_ ur mother and birth you, you will forever be a loser with the brain the size of a peanut!.

how much of a loser are you? that you plague the internet with your nonsensical musing just to self-service off sex stories because your father made you a poor god forsaken bastard!.

foolish idiot! your father is a bastard, your sisters are whores and your mother is the personification of Jezebel.

that's why she dipped you inside shiit and you reek of shiit!.

your senselessness will forever be shoved in that abyss your senselessness was gotten form!.

idiota! fool belched from the pit of Hell! impoverished bastard, first class nitwit.

may you forever be the son of Baal and Beelzebub. lobotomized massa damanta!

you're a fool, your demented father is a fool, your piss poor poverty stricken mother is a biitch, and you're the moron_ they produced!

thunder faya dat toto wey born you! foolish pig like you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by FTBOY: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
NuttyPrafessa:

Josep-h1832 aka LiMu-Bai aka Sh-aqfu

Foolish Mala-yy, keep calling your mummy Rocktation to come to your rescue.

Ftb-oy, you are ediot. You dare malign my position which took me years of effort to achieve. You are doomed.
this guy has totally lost it!

i'll implore everyone to stop paying the nincompoop attention until he finds a permanent cure for his yellow fever..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ShaqFu: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
FTBOY:

i'll implore everyone to stop paying nincompoop attention until he finds a permanent cure for his yellow fever..
Do you blame the foolish fool? when a line cost 50K and a triumph phone cost 75K, do you think this idiot who calls himself proftea1 and his many shades of stupidity could even afford to tell his fucked_Up father to buy one, talkless of his whore_ of a mother.

I tell you, this modafucker who call himself a stupid professor of chemistry is a defunct nitwit come certified nincompoop.

imagine the cross section between a fool and a LovePeddler is shouting like a dog in hit that "this even over" not knowing it was over the day his father and his legion of demons deposited the demented watery semen that produced the advocatus diabolie cum purus idiota that is him!.

this rhesurus monkey will forever be a shamed fool who complained because I failed to give a sex stories for him and his confused demented father to want on!

proftea1, proftea2, proftea3, proftea4, proftea5, proftea6, you are a loser, a demented monkey, an anorexic bullimic!

thundar faya you and your entire generation! i'm still waiting for you, you said it's not over, I'm waiting.

this site won't contain the two of us.

purus idiota like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
ShaqFu:
Do you blame the foolish fool? when a line cost 50K and a triumph phone cost 75K, do you think this idiot who calls himself proftea1 and his many shades of stupidity could even afford to tell his fucked_Up father to buy one, talkless of his whore_ of a mother.

I tell you, this modafucker who call himself a stupid professor of chemistry is a defunct nitwit come certified nincompoop.

imagine the cross section between a fool and a LovePeddler is shouting like a dog in hit that "this even over" not knowing it was over the day his father and his legion of demons deposited the demented watery semen that produced the advocatus diabolie cum purus idiota that is him!.

this rhesurus monkey will forever be a shamed fool who complained because I failed to give a sex stories for him and his confused demented father to want on!

proftea1, proftea2, proftea3, proftea4, proftea5, proftea6, you are a loser, a demented monkey, an anorexic bullimic!

thundar faya you and your entire generation! i'm still waiting for you, you said it's not over, I'm waiting.

purus idiota like you.

I am busy doing some research. I don't have your time right now. You know yoy are broke ass teacher so you have all the time in the world. I will be back.

Stupid murdafucker.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by THUNDAR(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
ShaqFu:

purus idiota like you.

Bros I Don show! Who make I fire
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
FTBOY:

i'll implore everyone to stop paying nincompoop attention until he finds a permanent cure for his yellow fever..
I have all your details, contacts,house address, family members, etc. This is not a threat. I can deal with you severely.

And your silly addiction for pvssies put you into the situation. I got ypur contacts from through your addiction to female Nairalanders here.

Shut the fvck up and be careful.

I may pity you if you mind your business but I will definitely deal with joseph1832 aka joseph1832ng aka LiMuBai aka ShaqFu. He is a worthless teacher.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
THUNDAR:

grin grin grin
Fire the ediot called joseph1832.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ShaqFu: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
ProfTea5:

I am busy doing some research. I don't have your time right now. You know yoy are broke ass teacher so you have all the time in the world. I will be back.

Stupid murdafucker.
Bleep you and Bleep your father while you're at it.

ignoramus come morbid fool like you. who in their right mind will give you a research to carry out?

foolish nitwit. deceive your demented mother with lies,Not me, anyway, who cares, cos your words are as empty like your father's sperm.

twisted sociopath.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by THUNDAR(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
ProfTea5:

grin grin grin

Fire the ediot called joseph1832.

Idiot joseph1832! receive fire and go back to your village people!!!
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ShaqFu: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
THUNDAR:

Ask the stupid ass modafucka who bleeped your jezebel of a mother and birthed the celebrated morbid nitwit that is you.

twisted son of a rapist tormented by demons.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ShaqFu: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
ProfTea5:

I have all your details, contacts,house address, family members, etc. This is not a threat. I can deal with you severely.

And your silly addiction for pvssies put you into the situation. I got ypur contacts from through your addiction to female Nairalanders here.

Shut the fvck up and be careful.

I may pity you if you mind your business but I will definitely deal with joseph 1832 aka joseph1 832ng aka LiMu Bai aka Shaq Fu. He is a worthless teacher.
God will punish you and satan will faya your demented mother and father along with your entire lineage of foolish sociopath if you don't carry out your threat.

you'll forever be a demented demon who's father is Baal and Beelzebub, I've told you this.

if you don't deal with me before the night runs out, know that you're the greatest scallywag to have graced this site with your stupidity.

i'm telling you fool! thundar faya your mama toto and Sango strike your tormented fada is you don't carry out your threat.

may you forever be the loser whose pained and miserable existence is so severe he decided to kill himself!

please kill yourself demented fool! Bastard son of a twisted sociopath. demented poverty stricken fool. inconsiquential nitwit!

Satan punish you and your entire generation of losers.
i'm waiting for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ShaqFu: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
THUNDAR:

Idiot joseph1832! receive fire and go back to your village people!!!
Oh do shut up you twisted loser. don't be so shamed that the only solace you find is the internet which is of course, where you're not only irrelevant, but inconsiquential and a total loser.

your pained existence is the bane of your foolish existence, feel free to kill yourself along with your brothers and sisters, and kill you father while you're at it too.

sex starved bastard! foolish paedophile, abhorent baboon like you will forever be tormented by me.

I wait for you to carry out ur threat, Nd if you don't, Sango will strike you dead! so the world will be rid of your foolishness and stupidity!

glorified chimpanzee like you!
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by THUNDAR(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh do shut up you twisted loser. don't be so shamed that the only solace you find is the internet which is of course, where you're not only irrelevant, but inconsiquential and a total loser.

your pained existence is the bane of your foolish existence, feel free to kill yourself along with your brothers and sisters, and kill you father while you're at it too.

sex starved bastard! foolish paedophile, abhorent baboon like you will forever be tormented by me.

I wait for you to carry out ur threat, Nd if you don't, Sango will strike you dead! so the world will be rid of your foolishness and stupidity!

glorified chimpanzee like you!

Just what I expected ! who read all those?

even his village people are rejecting him lol!

by the way what's d name of this your textbook
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ShaqFu: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2016
THUNDAR:

Just what I expected ! who read all those?

even his village people are rejecting him lol!

by the way what's d name of this your textbook
It's not my fault you can't read, is it? neither is it my fault you're a piss poor twerp with bricks for brains.

now piss off!
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by THUNDAR(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
ShaqFu:
It's not my fault you can't read, is it? neither is it my fault you're a piss poor twerp with bricks for brains.

now piss off!

hahaha I just enjoy when people fight over nothing!

sorry dude, I rather peace out!

receive a thundar strike!
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ShaqFu: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
THUNDAR:

hahaha I just enjoy when people fight over nothing!

sorry dude, I rather peace out!

receive a thundar strike!
A thunder strike on your less than worthless brain, right?

may you continue to peace out over the piss they made you from.

anuofia!. tongue
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by donchrisk(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=MrsMyColi post=49846186]

You see...

Ize-Iyamu is a peace loving man.

The man did not release money per se.

Whatever you see happening in Edo as regards protests are either sponsored from people's goodwill or that of political godfathers who are so pained by the outcome.

The media was shut out. APC didn't make noise during the elections run up because they already had the right people in their pocket.

Bye Bye to credible elections in Nigeria though.
[/quoteOk bye bye to credible election. Wen wike use federal power to rig river all of kept quit but now everybdy is callin for credible election.infact pdp never see anythin yet lets wait for ondo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.