Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) (45618 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Why use innocent children for politicking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Karibou: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'm pretty certain a large majority of Edo people remember PDP "share the money" state policy during Lucky's tenure. Who even gave Ize-Iyamu of PDP up to 200,000 votes. My submission is that PDP rigged the election to get as many as 200,000 votes. POI will decamp to APC by mid-next year. He ran a disciplined campaign, but my people are smart.

1 Like

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Karibou: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'm pretty certain a large majority of Edo people remember PDP "share the money" state policy during Lucky's tenure. Who even gave Ize-Iyamu of PDP up to 200,000 votes? My submission is that PDP rigged the election to get as many as 200,000 votes. POI will decamp to APC by mid-next year. He ran a disciplined campaign, but my people are smart.

1 Like

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
ritababe:

even if he go to court he will still lose. Period.

While can't advocate for credible election that brought APC in. Youths now celebrate all forms of corruption in the name of party. Ok ooo
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ihedioramma: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
agarawu23:
tot u have left politics section like moi grin

These kids are paid by ize-iyamu after losing the election.

Our future generations are being used as thugs by pdp members instead of sending them to school and u are here defending.
TRUTH .

1 Like

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Ecosystem4u: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Those kids can't even read d inscriptions on those placads!!!!! who on earth gave them those placads!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ihedioramma: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
Why use innocent children for politicking
and no one is up to 14years there come to think 18years . let pdp die not the people but the party.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Yeligray(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
TPAND:
Pastor Ize Iyamu just lost it for me... with this.

the result was rigged. I live in Nigeria,i'm a Nigerian and i know for a fact that d result was rigged.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by africanusvu(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yes.they may av died if we had found an alternativ.but we seems to av more hope in them that ur alternativ
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
ihedioramma:
and no one is up 14years there come to think 18years . let pdp die not the people but the party.

Yea, they are even not serious, they are laughing because they were sent to do what they don't know.

1 Like

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by oluxy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin... What did dey now? grin
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Princejboy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
the voice of little children is the voice of GOD
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by megabyte2(f): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.
I see a nursing mother walking with her Child as well.

Doesn't seem to me like those kids were hired. If they needed hired kids, they would go for posh looking children, not those on tattered clothes. These ones are just catching fun.

Per Edo election, I'm not even going to argue with anyone that quotes my handle.

My Lil Sis handled a Unit. A different result was announced from what was earlier counted.
It was rigged. Period.

I hope Ize-Iyamu does not intend to just let this slide. It's tantamount to betrayal if he does.
Honestly that election was rigged, those that are not in Edo are those saying rubbish.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by manikspears: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.

Doesn't seem to me like those kids were hired. If they needed hired kids, they would go for posh looking children, not those on tattered clothes. These ones are just catching fun.

Per Edo election, I'm not even going to argue with anyone that quotes my handle.

My Lil Sis handled a Unit. A different result was announced from what was earlier counted.
It was rigged. Period.

I hope Ize-Iyamu does not intend to just let this slide. It's tantamount to betrayal if he does.

And which posh parent will put his or her children up for hire to do this rubbish on the street? I have no business with edo state but are you telling me those children wrote and designed the placards themselves? Hunger is real o, see nursing mother too angry what a disgrace.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by ihedioramma: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Yea, they are even not serious, they are laughing because they were sent to do what they don't know.
Yes that is it . but who ever make this small children to sin will get his/her payment .

1 Like

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by mumuto: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
fuckyoumhen:

I AM 100% SURE THAT THIS IS ANOTHER PROPAGANDA FROM APC.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO AM NOT SUPRPRISED TO SEE THIS!

IF A THREAD LIKE THIS MAKES FRONT PAGE WITHOUT PROPER VERIFICATION TO AUTHENTICATE THE CONTENT IT MEANS NAIRALAND IS INDEED A DUMPING GROUND WHERE EVERY BEER PARLOUR NEWS MAKES FRONT PAGE ALL IN THE NAME OF TRAFFIC
. The time Akara,Ekpoma road, flood, too many to mention made front page, you didn't cry propaganda.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
TPAND:
Pastor Ize Iyamu just lost it for me... with this.

gringringrin our politicians are funny... Look at the clothes the boy is putting on.

God help this nation.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
ihedioramma:
Yes that is it . but who ever make this small children to sin will get his/her payment .

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by totorimi: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
This behaviour of APC led govt where no single election they have conducted seem to go hitch free and transparent is the sure way to truncate this our democracy we have managed to keep together over sixteen years now. A situation where the majority are unhappy with the outcome of an election which the people clearly know was not their popular choice will gradually crystallize into a mass movement if care is not taken. .

1 Like

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.

It was rigged. Period.

Wailer spotted
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by drss(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
which kind useless protest be dis using children ineligible to vote dis one na falling hand show. not tactical at all. e no go fly.
PDP should restrategize, study election observer reports n their agents unit/wards reports, den gather all d evidences n head to tribunal. they have a strong case. election wey figures from unit to ward level dey contradict one at collation centre is pure rigging. edo election was RIGGED!
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by IEDA: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
PMONEY6:
This fake pastor is finished!
Don't worry obaseki/efcc go cage you soon.
Thief!
Guy why call him fake,say other things...a whole senior pastor of the Redeem Christian Church of God...when daddy G.O came to benin earlier this year sef,he was on of the pastors who welcomed him...Just say other things abeg.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Jexyme(f): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
As show of shame...!

So this is what PDP has reduced to....

May God help Nigeria.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by highwaist: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Eze Iranu paid the price of PDP bad governance in nigerian,The other people will soon meet their waterloo
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by highwaist: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Eze Iranu paid the price of PDP bad governance in nigerian,The other politician will soon meet their waterloo
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by allbright(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2016

Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by Sleekbabz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

There are adults there.

It was rigged. Period.

To have used underaged to protest and press home his demands is disheartening
Kids who should be in good schools being used again by selfish politifcians
May God help Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by MALIK15: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Edo is the state where any act can be staged managed. But the only thing that still make PDP outdated is their style of game plan,who will agree to the voice of an under age in politics? Baby stuff chukky things child's play
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by drss(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
highwaist:
Eze Iranu paid the price of PDP bad governance in nigerian,The other politician will soon meet their waterloo
paid d price of wat wen edo elections was beautifully rigged at d collation centre. if dis con3 is sane, supreme court will sack obaseki n install pastor as d duly elected go of edo state.
Re: Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) by koribobo: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
fuckyoumhen:

do you realise that chadians/nigerienne do vote as Nigerian during election in the northern part of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.