Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! (844 Views)

Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke / President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) / Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! by OAM4J: 5:47am On Oct 16, 2009
The recent picture of Mr. President I saw today on this-day newspaper website is really shocking to me. The man really looks very lean and sick to me compare to the last time I saw his picture. Or is it my eyes deceiving me? Someone should please advice him to resign and look after his health now. Abi?

http://www.thisdayonline.com/

Re: Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! by blackspade(m): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2009
This isn't news, I saw a picture very similar to that one a few months ago.
Re: Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! by Shola2009(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2009
^^ abi oo, This na old story, no disturb us oooo angry
Re: Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! by debetmx(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2009
He should go and die
Re: Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! by OmoAlex: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2009
That picture does not do justice to the truth. Jornalists are banned from taking direct closeups of him otherwise we would start calling for early elections.

that dude is not looking well at all
Re: Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2009
Omo_Alex:

That picture does not do justice to the truth. Jornalists are banned from taking direct closeups of him otherwise we would start calling for early elections.

that dude is not looking well at all

Are you Omo_Ibo undecided
Re: Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! by knotty(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
Can close up shorts ke? With over abundance of technology, no photographer worthy of the name can be so banned. With zoom lense, you do not have to poke your camera in the man's deprecating face to take his photo
Re: Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! by OAM4J: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
Na wa o. This man want to die in the office, then claim he died for Naija.
Re: Yar'adua Looks Very Very Sick! by SweetVibe: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
OAM4J:
Na wa o. This man want to die in the office, then claim he died for Naija.
mehn, you have stay long in Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Excess Crude Fund: Cbn Pays $2bn To Fg, States, Lgs - Rivers Receives $108.696m / William Jefferson Gets 13 Years In Prison / Terror Watch List: Nigerian Lawmaker Deported From Amsterdam Schiphol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.