Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke (3379 Views)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / You Looked Very Sick We Wish You Quick Recovery- PDP Responds To Buhari's Speech / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by Publicnusiance(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
I came across her interview with Vanguard on their sunday edition. She is allegedly suffering from Breast Cancer, this goes a long way to prove that no matter how much you have, you just can't escape certain things. These photos nearly made me drop my breakfast.
Lalasticlala.

Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by deekaybeatz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Karma is a bit ch

1 Like

Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by Publicnusiance(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Those eyes though, almost like Buhari carry juju dy pursue am
Lalasticlala, seun

1 Like

Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by ziky2010(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
speedy recovery for her IJN
Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by Publicnusiance(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
ziky2010:
speedy recovery for her IJN
Amen
Lalasticlala
Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by sammyj: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Don't be deceived this is photoshop! !!

3 Likes

Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by BetterChurch: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
God's love is for all.
Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by Realonekingsley(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2015
speedy recovery tho...But it looks like photoshop speedy recovery tho...But it looks like photoshop
Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by morgang(m): 2:10am On Nov 17, 2015
I smiled while looking at the picture...

Photoshop from the highest order... Let the gullible ones believe hook, line and sinker...

As for me, I say to her...

I wished her what she Photoshop herself.. So shall it be..

Gbam!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2015
It's just an old woman without makeup and hair extensions

1 Like

Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by italo: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2015
oyb:
It's just an old woman without makeup and hair extensions

My thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by Standing5(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Let her return anything Nigerian under her b4 she goes oh.

1 Like

Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Realonekingsley:
speedy recovery tho...But it looks like photoshop speedy recovery tho...But it looks like photoshop
She look quite chubby for a person who is battling cancer. She suppose don thin pass dis

1 Like

Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by ibedun: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2015
machinegundammy:

She look quite chubby for a person who is battling cancer. She suppose don thin pass dis

The fraudster is hale and hearty.

1 Like

Re: Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke by Mustay(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Very Sick Photos Of Sick Diziani Allison Madueke

Very sick photos Nawa o. Blogosphere undecided

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of H.E. Nyesom Wike And Rotimi Amaechi / There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. / Lagos State: Yoruba Language Preservation Bill Was Passed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.