Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Does Anyone Know How To Package Food Like The Food They Sell At Shoprite? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know How To Package Food Like The Food They Sell At Shoprite? (699 Views)

Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know How To Package Food Like The Food They Sell At Shoprite? by AuthorX: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I would like to sell food packaged like they package the food they sell at Shoprite (its also the same way they package the meat they sell).
Its usually with a light white plastic material at the bottom but with a nylon tightly woven over it so that the top is clear which allows potential buyer see the food (or meat) clearly from the top.
Does anyone here know how its done (and would be kind enough to explain how its done)?
or can someone point me to where I can buy the materials used in such packaging?

Thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Package Food Like The Food They Sell At Shoprite? by ceasare: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2016
There is a wrapping machine (electric) with heating element and it's nylon wrap
That's whats use to package it.i don't knw how much it's been sold but go to Ijora
Olopa where u hv all these poultry and fish sellers ask around they know where to buy
All u need including the paper plates for the packing.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know How To Package Food Like The Food They Sell At Shoprite? by WestAfrican: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
AuthorX:
Dear Nairalanders,

I would like to sell food packaged like they package the food they sell at Shoprite (its also the same way they package the meat they sell).
Its usually with a light white plastic material at the bottom but with a nylon tightly woven over it so that the top is clear which allows potential buyer see the food (or meat) clearly from the top.
Does anyone here know how its done (and would be kind enough to explain how its done)?
or can someone point me to where I can buy the materials used in such packaging?

Thanks.

It will cost you $9000 usd for buying and shipping the machine to you.
Or
$100 for 5 roles of the plastic (nylon) if you wish to do it manually.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Over 400% ROI Dollars Weekly,EXPORTING Food Items to the US,UK,EUROPE! / Naira Gains Further Against Dollar / Dollar Gains More Strength Courtesy Of Trump's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.