Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nigeria as a Nation Was Never Matured For Her Independence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria as a Nation Was Never Matured For Her Independence. (344 Views)

'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him / 6 Benefits For Nigeria As Donald Trump Becomes American President / Ostensibly, her independence celebration is still pendent see why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria as a Nation Was Never Matured For Her Independence. by Ivegotsolutions(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2016
I was not just happy yesterday and I decided not to write anything about Nigeria and her Independence. For me as nation we were never ready for it.

Read my story Ibe Smith.

On 1 January 1901, a beautiful black woman attracted a white man because she was naturally endowed. Her breast was standing and pointing to any man who came close to her. The white man for the first time had never seen a woman with so much hip and riches.
In his quest to have it, he decided to to settle with her. Just to have a taste of her endowment, he was willing to develop and put up facilities that will benefit this beautiful woman and her people. Obviosly, When a man is attracted to a woman's breast, he can stage a fight with a tiger.

The white man had already started laying the developmental foundations just to convince the black woman to enable him explore the beauty and riches of her environment.

Among the benefits given to her kinsmen were free access to the white man country for the acquisition of civilization and education.

Among the few who were very fortunate to acquire the white man's culture became so jealous seeing how the white man explore the beauty and the riches of their sister.

They became so furious toward the white man, because they can't stand seeing him sucking the pointing breast of their sister.

They merely accused the white man for manhandling their sister's endowment.

As time unfolds, their agitation gathered momentum and the white man decided to give up.

In October 1 1960 the beautiful black woman was handed over to her kinsmen who jubilated for her freedom.

To the surprise of this white man, the same kinsmen who accused him of manhandling the breast and hip of their sister; have continued to rape and exploit her for over 56 years without mercy and hope for her.

Who will rescue this woman from her agony of over 56 years?

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Threatens EFCC Against Gej's Family.. / Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu / Gov Obiano Has No Intention Of Leaving APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.