Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids (39123 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by totorimi: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
GO AND BRING BACK YOUR FAMILY. You are the man, you are responsible to them so bury the pride and go bring them back home.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
To express my feelings smiley

Please this post is for above 18, the poster might be old enough to be your father. Show respect when commenting.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by flokii: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

She is not olosho, I knw her.

bros you still dey defend her? is ur name 'Yemi my lover' cos you can love for Africa..

well for me, she is d 'olojukokoro' type, they can't be satisfied.. I just feel sorry for you cos you tried and now someone else is performing ur duties..

hustle harder, mayb she might come back to beg later.. cheer up sir

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by wristbangle: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
In a story, there are always two sides of it. Op, you have explained yours and I wish I can hear that of your wife.

Having said your side of the story, there is no point begging her to return back to the marriage as the hand writing is written boldly on the wall she is done with you. Seek court judgement to take custody of your children since in her hands she will maltreat them.

To be candid, you must have seen the flashes of her derogatory behaviour when you were dating but you ignored it. It's a lesson for singles in the house to look before they leap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yes sir smiley
Sacluxpaint:

Please this post is for above 18, the poster might be old enough to be your father. Show respect when commenting.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by wristbangle: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
chubbygal:
Are you sure that those kids are yours,?

He mentioned it in his story. Take your time and read it slowly dear. cool
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
there are two sides to a story, your side, her side and the truth, you have painted your self as the perfect husband, women just don't up and leave with their kids, infact if she was that mean to the kids like you painted it,she would have left them with you to enjoy her life. You made it look like it was the money that was the issue, the more reason she would have left the kids to look for greener pastures,the fact that you reported the case first doesnt make you the victim

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Make me cheesy
cescky:

Can't u just shut up u little coconut head
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by pedrilo: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
ednut1:
how person wan take marry self with all dis stories we dey hear upandan. same thing happened to someone close. d wife ran away with their daughter and went to marry another guy. money is always involved. gold diggers everywhere
d tin taya me
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Jabioro: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
To be candid you are a very lucky man,and God had answered your prayer.She is on your life to ruin it but you're spirit is stronger than her expectations.I give Glory to God on your behalf..As for your kids they would soon back to your custody.Who ever is taken care of them now we're just doing it temporarily for both we soon get tired of each ,it soon clear the log in her eye we soon fell off.Move on and be prayerful.. don't complain give thanks to God for separating you and the monster..I wished you best of luck on all your life endeavor..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by sukkot: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
bros, simply put, you married the devil. just move on.

she is confused and you are confused too. she wants a real man which you are not. first off you bought a car so you can get a contract and then you sold the car to execute the contract which turned out to be useless. this when her anger started. you are confused bro lol

i would say she is a gold digger but in actuality she is not. she just wants a solid man who can make decisions. you gave her 450 k and she rejected it tells me she is not a gold digger

and then you allowed her to move you to osogbo tells me you are not solid. then she realizes osogbo is crap but in her head she is thinking if i had a solid strong man he woould have talked me out of this foolish idea. instead this mumu moved us to osogbo and now i am regretting it. women want strong men who will talk them out of the useless ideas that crops into their heads all the time lolzzz

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by taiiremide: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
chubbygal:
Are you sure that you fathered those kids?

Yes pls. Thank you.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by mhisbliss(f): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
op i can understand what you're saying, i know theres two sides to every story and its bad to judge when you only heard one side of the story, but from what I can see it seems she isnt intrested in the marriage anymore and she can't stand the up and down associated with marriage, the fact that she can't bear something as small as this means she'd do worse if its a little bit worse than it is, she doesn't even understand her marriage vows and she's eager to leave the marriage maybe shes looking forward to an adventure outside marriage, i suggest you don't fight for her, shes not worth it, just fight for your kids and give them the life they deserve, teach them your values so they'll grow up to be contented with whatever they have no matter how small
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by abike12(f): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:
My wife absconded with our kids (2 boys). We’ve been married for 4years plus. I did everything a good husband would do to please his wife, but she never satisfied. Before we got married, I’ve a good job and she knew my worth, after marriage things isn’t as rosy and it used to be, I lost my job and I was able to get one after 2 months but the salary is 120k excluding other freelance jobs I do online.

We’re unable to save. We spent most of the money on food stuffs, I hate seeing her hungry. She called me one faithful night and reminds me of the premises I made before we got married about the car and supermarket I promised her (I can’t remembered making such promises), but I still encourage her to be patient with me, that things gonna be fine. She never supported me as she’s not working. I remember I gave her 450k to start a business; she was pregnant at the time so she rejected the money because of her condition. I added some money and I bought a car, I needed the car to hustle for contracts, I cant be jumping from okada to marwa, nobody gonna take you serious. A month later, I got a printing contract from one of the best companies in Lagos, the condition is to use your money for the contract so I sold the car to print the job, I bought a machine unfortunately the machine packedup, i lost the gain and money for the car but I was able to delivered the job more that expectation but I lost huge amount of money. She always complaining ever since, when I tried to encourage her that things will be fine she will ask me ‘when’.

She treats my kids as if she wasn’t the one that brought them to this world, she always using negative words for those kids, I later realized she doesn’t love me, if she love me, she’ll equally love my kids.

4 months ago, she went to visit my younger sister in osogbo, she saw the way my sister’s business was moving fine, she fall inlove with osogbo, she sent a message thus ‘dear, guess I am in love with Oshogbo is peaceful and cool’. When she came back to Lagos, she said she wanted us to move to osogbo, after much persuasion and consideration I succumbed. We moved to osogbo, I spent more than 300k. 2 weeks later, she started complaining that osogbo is boring. I was so mad. I had to risk my life travelling from osogbo to Lagos almost every week.
On the 16th of September (a day after I celebrated our last born birthday) she left for Lagos for her sister’s wedding, I gave her 12k for tfair and other expenses. I called her a week later to remind her that our first son gonna resume school the following Monday, that’s when she said she’s no longer interested in the marriage, that I should move on, I called her mother, she said I should come see her but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing that she should be the one to come.

I’m missing my kids, they’re my life, I don’t know what to do.

I don't know the full story o but if what you're saying is true, you can at least get shared custody of your kids. Sorry you had to find out the hard way that she wasn't really down for you. The best use of your time now is to sort out access to your kids, whether by talking to her or going to court. It's your right. Good luck!
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Toks2008(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:
My wife absconded with our kids (2 boys). We’ve been married for 4years plus. I did everything a good husband would do to please his wife, but she never satisfied. Before we got married, I’ve a good job and she knew my worth, after marriage things isn’t as rosy and it used to be, I lost my job and I was able to get one after 2 months but the salary is 120k excluding other freelance jobs I do online.

We’re unable to save. We spent most of the money on food stuffs, I hate seeing her hungry. She called me one faithful night and reminds me of the premises I made before we got married about the car and supermarket I promised her (I can’t remembered making such promises), but I still encourage her to be patient with me, that things gonna be fine. She never supported me as she’s not working. I remember I gave her 450k to start a business; she was pregnant at the time so she rejected the money because of her condition. I added some money and I bought a car, I needed the car to hustle for contracts, I cant be jumping from okada to marwa, nobody gonna take you serious. A month later, I got a printing contract from one of the best companies in Lagos, the condition is to use your money for the contract so I sold the car to print the job, I bought a machine unfortunately the machine packedup, i lost the gain and money for the car but I was able to delivered the job more that expectation but I lost huge amount of money. She always complaining ever since, when I tried to encourage her that things will be fine she will ask me ‘when’.

She treats my kids as if she wasn’t the one that brought them to this world, she always using negative words for those kids, I later realized she doesn’t love me, if she love me, she’ll equally love my kids.

4 months ago, she went to visit my younger sister in osogbo, she saw the way my sister’s business was moving fine, she fall inlove with osogbo, she sent a message thus ‘dear, guess I am in love with Oshogbo is peaceful and cool’. When she came back to Lagos, she said she wanted us to move to osogbo, after much persuasion and consideration I succumbed. We moved to osogbo, I spent more than 300k. 2 weeks later, she started complaining that osogbo is boring. I was so mad. I had to risk my life travelling from osogbo to Lagos almost every week.
On the 16th of September (a day after I celebrated our last born birthday) she left for Lagos for her sister’s wedding, I gave her 12k for tfair and other expenses. I called her a week later to remind her that our first son gonna resume school the following Monday, that’s when she said she’s no longer interested in the marriage, that I should move on, I called her mother, she said I should come see her but my family stopped me, since we never had a fight and I was not the one that sent her packing that she should be the one to come.

Relax bro...she will come back.

Don't ever asslick a lady but be the man at all times.

I am forced to say you brought thus on yourself cos you became too soft.

As I wrote, let her be and make yourself happy and if you can find a sweet calm hardworking lady please settle with her cos her act is called desertion which is a good ground for you to remarry.

Please get me straight. ..I'm not saying reconciliation is not possible but I will never ask you to go beg her cos from your story..."if it is true" she should be left alone.

Be the man and take your place...there are too many ladies out their that are hard working humble and ready to calm down with a man...trust me...they are many out there.

As for the kiss they will be brought back to you without hassles but use this time to build your life back to a greater position.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by sanandreas(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Na so I see am Ó. All to make her happy. She left me in 3bed room, no one to talk with, so lonely.

Name she loose. Who go marry second hand for this era.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by peculiar32(f): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
me I no dey put mouth inside husband n wife matter..oga go n pray seriously for your wife n your marriage.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by adepiero: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Are you sure the kids are yours to begin with? She might have gone to meet their real father

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Why are some girls like this
Bro.. If I were you I will never have her back
Will just make sure I bring back my kids cos I
Paid a dowry on head.
That woman don't have any atom of love for you
And might just be the reason for your misfortunes.... All men have a woman made specifically for him and that woman you married is sure not yours.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by taiiremide: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
sukkot:

she is confused and you are confused too. she wants a real man which you are not. first off you bought a car so you can get a contract and then you sold the car to execute the contract which turned out to be useless. this when her anger started. you are confused bro lol

i would say she is a gold digger but in actuality she is not. she just wants a solid man who can make decisions. you gave her 450 k and she rejected it tells me she is not a gold digger

Real man? Can you expatiate?
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by abike12(f): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

I never neglect my family. I provide everything they need in my capacity. She's not working. I beat her once. She provoked me. 5 months after the wedding, she slapped me, she was pregnant then so I spare her, I didn't retaliate. Her mother told me to beat her that no responsible woman will raise her hands against her husband.

So if she provokes you enough you can kill her? You better work on your temper before the devil uses you to destroy your life. And learn to take responsibility for your actions.

Also, why are so many family members involved?

taiiremide:

She doesn't love me, when someone isn't in love with u, no matter what you do to please her, she'll never be satisfy.

Same lie my ex told himself instead of addressing the issues I was unhappy about. The fact that someone is unhappy with the relationship or complaining doesn't mean they don't love you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
To express my feelings smiley
Because this is a faceless forum doesn't mean you should insult a married man because he is asking for advice.....chloroquinn
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Flawlessangel(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Bro. Pls read again, we never had a fight before she left for Lagos. The only serious issue we had was when I saw 'call me back I love you' on her phone, I challenged her and she accused me of suspecting her, that I don't trust her. The second one was when my mum ask my son to go home with her, my wife stopped my mum, saying my nephew will beat him. I told my mum she can go with my son. She also accused me of putting my family above her, that I only respect my family that her opinion doesn't count, which isn't true. I love but I won't allow her to disrespect my mother.

dude, from what i have gathered, that woman only married you because of your money. She wanted all the riches of life, the supermarket, cars etc now that she's not getting it, she's now frustrated. She probably has a guy out there she goes to hangout with.

The fact that she treats your children baldy also points to the fact that she's frustrated and takes it out on your kids. Just let her go man for your own well being.

Try to see if you can get custody of the kids. But never let that woman back into your home. And seriously YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE LEFT LAGOS!!! How could you do that knowing all your business runs happens in lag? Dont be controlled by a woman dude. Man up.

This is just my advice

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Anabel(f): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Thank you so much Gaborone. She took my kids to her parent's house, they're there as I speak, but my mother warned me not to step my foot in their house as they're planning something evil. I know my mother very well, she can never be wrong. I asked my ex wife to bring my kids to eatery atleast to discuss how we're going to take good care of the kids, schooling, shelter, feeding etc. But she and her family insisted I come over to their house if I want to see my kids.

You need to take a step back from all the whispers by the different women in your life. It's not easy st the moment but consider your kids. Go there with your brother and a close friend. Discuss with your wife's dad like men. Tell them all she has put you through. Don't give them the believe that you want the children. Act like you want settlement. When her mind us settled. Travel with your children and leave her to her sorrows. A women like that needs an eye for an eye
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by joystickextend1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sorry about that bro
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by taiiremide: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
mhisbliss:
op i can understand what you're saying, i know theres two sides to every story and its bad to judge when you only heard one side of the story, but from what I can see it seems she isnt intrested in the marriage anymore and she can't stand the up and down associated with marriage, the fact that she can't bear something as small as this means she'd do worse if its a little bit worse than it is, she doesn't even understand her marriage vows and she's eager to leave the marriage maybe shes looking forward to an adventure outside marriage, i suggest you don't fight for her, shes not worth it, just fight for your kids and give them the life they deserve, teach them your values so they'll grow up to be contented with whatever they have no matter how small

Thank you.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by guiddoti: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
if they end up sorting out their issues, good for them smiley....and what does the society have to do with their marital life or benefit from their marital life?
Can you imagine your question? don't you know, you can correct errors from people's mistakes. You are wrong, probably, yet to face life.
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

You caused this mess because u werent in charge of ur home. U allowed her 2 manipulate u against ur will. U just av 2 move man, u married a mere gf material man. she surely has found anoda man. she is an hustler
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by sukkot: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Real man? Can you expatiate?
i added some more to the post. you will get your answer there.
sukkot:
and then you allowed her to move you to osogbo tells me you are not solid. then she realizes osogbo is crap but in her head she is thinking if i had a solid strong man he woould have talked me out of this foolish idea. instead this mumu moved us to osogbo and now i am regretting it. women want strong men who will talk them out of the useless ideas that crops into their heads all the time lolzzz

1 Like

Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by mhisbliss(f): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
taiiremide:

Thank you.
welcome just get your kids let her be
Re: My Wife Absconded With Our Kids by teacherbim(f): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
millyj:
Bros I have someone very close who is going the same issue as you the only difference is they where not married,but where together for some many years and kids where involved too,...the man tried everything he could to get his kids he couldn't ,infact the woman he did n,t even know where she was for months.believe me your kids are not suffering,leave their your wife to her conscience, she will soon understand that it's not easy training kids alone.i understand you are missing them badly and you think you can,t live without them(you can)pickup yourself and when it's time tour kids will come back to your..best of luck

But it's not easy,can't imagine my husband not seeing our kids for a day not to talk........... I pray God intervene

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Dead Neighbour / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.