Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... (8379 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by laribari(m): 4:59am On Oct 06, 2016
gidgiddy:

There is ethnic group in the world that is united, if you know any, tell me. Nigeria is not even a United country.

This has never about the elite, it is about what the majority wants, not what a few privileged want.

Not really. With the right system in place, the issue of leadership won't even arise. In other countries, before a person reaches leadership level, he or she would have gone through a rigorous vetting process from the grassroots to the political party. Besides, with full resource control, regionalism and a very weak centre with adequate checks and balances, there will be nothing to fight about

Check all the igbo leaders wey don become senate president, what did they do for their people? Is there any law that is passed that doesn't go through the table of these Igbo (senate) men?

See that Enugu-onitsha road, terrible and impassable. Governors from that areas nor see am? How about the many senate presidents who are easterners but can't even fix their land, yet some said Buhari is bad. Na we Nigerians bad ooo! The problem we have is leadership, whether u are igbo or not and this biafra battle cannot be won because many top igbo men don't want it.

They pretend as if they do but work against it. How many of dem take bullet for Nnamdi Kalu?

All part of being in Nigeria. It's unfortunate but few things work in Nigeria and national cohesion is neither here nor there. Taking a bullet for Nnamdi Kanu? Don't you see the real answer behind the question you asked? If your country was one that was anchored on fairness, equity and the rule of law, there would be no need for anyone to shoot Nnamdi Kanu to even talk about anyone taking a bullet for him.

OK fine let's agree that he ought not to have been shot; meanwhile you and I know that the law here is bad. Still, how many eastern leaders have spoken out in favour of Kalu?

The truth is that the igbos in government cannot talk and you know why. They are scared not to be accused along or loose their job in government. That alone is a divided biafra cos the elite (igbos) that will fight for the people and Make their course easy does not even want to associate with kalu.

So isn't that betrayal?

U claimed that producing a right leader will not be a problem. Ok, what part of Nigeria has it not been a problem? Isn't it politics, where the people will always fight for personal interest due to poverty? Mind you, the problem of black nations is leadership and its like a curse. They said we are sons of Ham whereby Canaan the head was cursed and will serve the westerners. I have looked at it from left to right. All black nations have only one problem and that is leadership. We need Christ in our lives to do the right thing and nothing else. Even if they mean well, one they enter there, they change.

I insist that who will lead igbos will still be a problem if they go. Another fashion of leadership will always break out. Even militant groups sef get rivals, opc get fashions etc. Anywhere there is money, they will be confusion in this country.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by laribari(m): 5:33am On Oct 06, 2016
hamilton62:

you are never expected to support the rise of the sun just as the whole igbos are not expected to support the nation, Biafra... It's a taboo if the whole Biafrans support it... Have you seen such happen in history? Atleast referendum of other countries will tell you this.
Why do you people always make the mistake or should i say ignorantly use igbos for Biafra, are igbos biafra? No! Igbo is a dialete or tribe in the Biafra land and we, igbos are the minority compared to the remaining other tribes in the the Biafraland but igbo is the populous tribe and more when compare to each tribe individually not collectively?
Do you know that some tribes are more Biafrans than the Igbos you think of?
If the igbos aren't united, what did 23rd of last month tell you or are you waiting when the whole igbos stand chanting Glory Glory Igbo is United?
You say, you are from delta igbo, i don't dispute you but your monicker looks Ogoni.
Your problem is like that of the other major tribes of the country, Nigerian who call igbos whenever they sneeze...
How many of your tribe men can take a bullet for you; i mean your brother of same mother?
This is a food for thought!

Haba!! What are you saying naa?
To start with, delta igbos do not see themselves as a part of biafra, and let me tell you that biafra is 100% igbo. I wonder where you got you info from.

Ask any Ika man or any Ndokwa person if they are biafrians they will tell you that they are not igbos and the reason is clear.

Talking about taking a bullet, first and foremost do understand that there are certain things involved.

I only used that as an ilustration.

Many of you guys support him behind the scene but not on the frontline. Do you know how many people sacrifice themselves and their lives for things like dis? Please do not compare us to westerners who are matured, because they also she'd blood to be where they are today. Forget the referendum you saw in the UK, concerning E.U, here you must fight for it.

Majority support Kalu on pages of news paper, Internet etc, but that is not what the young man needs.

When people came out in onitsha and military devoured them, are you saying of the batallion there are no igbo soldiers killing this protesters? Why didn't they resign? Aren't there top eastern military officers? Why didn't they at least criticize the act.

Mind you, the support Kalu have had is not enuf and he cannot win because the majority igbo don't belief. To belief something is to die for that thing and Kalu is showing example abi? The minority (very few youths) who died in the hands of soldiers in onitsha have proved it also.

How many of you are willing to die, especially the educated or should I say white collar Igbos? Sacrifice is no joke! It comes with a heavy prize. Forget about delta Igbo, rivers etc. If 95% core igbos decide they want to leave as biafra, it will happen and I can give you reasons and ways to push but today, those who supports Kalu among the igbos are just 10%. If the people are ready it will happen but it will still come with a price no one wants to pay.

Do you think international community do not want to see Nigeria divide? Do not be mistaken o, if the right things are done they will support the move which will false the hand of the government. The number of the people who want biafra must increase and they will cease to work, take to the street in continuous protest and perhaps take some bullets but will stand strong. Even the world will finally call the government to let the people decide if they want to leave.

But today, the ignore themselves are not even ready and you think throwing support on the Internet is enuff? Bros, no nation has left another one peacefully, go and check history.

When that biafran war was lost, trust me that opportunity of creating biafra republic died there and what we are seeing today is just the vision of biara.

However, there are heroes in this part of the world oo! Too bad!
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by drnoel: 5:35am On Oct 06, 2016
kid23:

Shat the trapped mind

If the accusation is true why shut him up. smh
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by drnoel: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Clinton9000:

Typical Afonja...
Silly silly silly comment from u and peeps that liked ur comment. Can u deny such a comment?
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by drnoel: 5:37am On Oct 06, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
i hope you get the likes u wish for i knw that ws d essence u type this false shit
Is the information true? Pls prove otherwise

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by gidgiddy: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2016
laribari:

I insist that who will lead igbos will still be a problem if they go. Another fashion of leadership will always break out. Even militant groups sef get rivals, opc get fashions etc. Anywhere there is money, they will be confusion in this country.

Do you know how the Igbo nation was run before the White Man came to create Nigeria? The Igbos were a confederation of clans who spoke similar language, had similar culture and traditions. We rarely had kings, we had no capital city and no central Government. That's why we have the age old adage "Igbo enwe Eze" (Igbos don't have kings). So back then, Igbos had nothing to fight about. Igbo land needs to return back to confederation. The states should be scrapped, no more Governors, no President and commander in chief, no Godfathers, no Senate. Instead, what we should have only Local Governments or provinces, house of represenatives headed by a ceremonial president, a prime minister who is appointed and removed by parliament. We don't even need a commander in chief, the Chief of defence staff or the Minister of Defence can take over that role or it can be scrapped completely. The Local Government will have full resource control and fiscal responsibility and agree to pay a certain percentage to the federal Government. In this type of situation, you might find out that you even more interested in who you local Government chairman is than who the president is. If power is devolved, everyone is autonomous and is controlling their resources, who will have time to be fighting over who the overall leaders are? The problem is the Nigerian unitary system where one man is executive president, head of Government and commander in chief. Where a Governor controls everything, enjoys immunity and is answerable to nobody. Where Abuja is all powerful. This is the situation where everyone is fighting each other for political power. With the right system of Government, nobody will care who the leaders are.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... by laribari(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2016
gidgiddy:

The states should be scrapped, no more Governors, no President and commander in chief, no Godfathers, no Senate. Instead, what we should have only Local Governments or provinces, house of represenatives headed by a ceremonial president, a prime minister who is appointed and removed by parliament. .

This is so funny! I agree with you in the area of confederation as I believe it will work. However, make u sef see wetin you write naa. Scrap this, scrap that! It is not possible!!! Isn't it why things will never work? Now you are coming to my point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Mark Zuckerberg Bows To Pressure: Radio Biafra Facebook / Osinbajo Calls For Improvement In CPI Ranking / IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order Affecting Preparations For Election in Anambra - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.