Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! (43773 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by mengho(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
chai, crazy people dey everywhere woh, I like atheist, they are always good at farting out intresting crap dat seems very reasonable but completely useless to d scenario at hand.

They actually belive dat dey just spawned into existence & scientifically develop, adapt & stylishly arrived at dis point in life. isn't dat wonderful, I wish I could be dat carefree but it's impossible cause am enlightened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by shogotermies(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmm another agent is unleashed... Hmm
so devil has gone this far on nairaland. Atheist and pagans take over.

Nice one.....
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by chijioke17(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
just come out plain and say you are against Christianity, cos almost all the points you made are projected and directed towards Christians, don't try to dissuade others of their believe, you yourself don't even know yourself, afo anu

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by kazyhm(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
I love my signature and Its mine
I only listen to people's opinion these days
whatever rocks your boat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by medexico(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hahn, The Holy Qur'an always says "The Lord of Mankind" "The God of all that exist"

No tribalism as you said
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
oncolor1:
[size=14pt]All Religions are SCAM[/size]

It's a scam, can you please explain?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by kazyhm(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
chijioke17:
just come out plain and say you are against Christianity, cos almost all the points you made are projected and directed towards Christians, don't try to dissuade others of their believe, you yourself don't even know yourself, afo anu

when someone from nowhere shouted vegetable hawker ...................and your response is this quoted piece,

I hope you'll understand ?
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by millhouse: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
OHO
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by Abdullnimo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
hahn:
I know what you are thinking, "my religion is the right one!"

Well, that is what the adherents of other religions also say and there are 4,199, excluding yours, of them

As you can see, the odds are not in your favour undecided una no get work abi? cheesy

Let us also put into consideration that there 7 versions of hell, ie 7 religions who also have hell (aside from yours),

the odds are still not in your favor.

But there is hope! cheesy

This thread aims at helping you identify if your religion is wrong as to as ensure you make the right choice and not end up in the real hell wink

In no particular order, here are common signs you can use in detecting if your religion is the true one and also help you identify the true religion if you happen to come across it.

Please note that the true religion will not have any of these traits. smiley

1) Your "holy" book has lots of contradictions: Let us assume for instance that you are about to purchase a maths textbook for your kid, or for yourself, and on the first page you see "1+1=11", wouldn't this be enough to make you feel skeptical? Now, let us further imagine that you turn to the next page and the next and the next and keep seeing contradictions, would you still buy the book and even, in obvious stupidity, go around telling people that 1+1=11? undecided

If your "holy" book has these contradictions, it would be wise to throw it in the trash can. This is an obvious sign that your religion is false.

In order find out if your "holy" book fits into this category, it would be advisable that you read it on your own. Do not rely on heresay, your pastor, imam, holy junkie to read and interpret it on your behalf. Pick it up and read it for yourself angry

God will be proud of you smiley

2) You find a hard time explaining your religion to other people: Whenever someone else asks you "why" about your religious teachings you seem to find it difficult explaining it to them. No matter how hard and long you try to explain, you always seem to end up at a dead end. Most times, your religious teachings just do not make enough sense when you try explaining it to someone else.

Honestly, if your religion was from the one true "God", it wouldn't be that difficult to explain, now would it? undecided

Afterall, God is not one of confusion. smiley

3) Your religion seems to be plagiarized from other older religions: This one is a hard one to notice especially if you do not have adequate knowledge of other religions. If your religion has similar stories from other older religions then your religion is obviously fake. Afterall, God doesn't copy and paste. smiley

To verify this, you would have to read up on ancient religions and point out the similarities with yours. If there are any, your religion is false.

www.google.com is a good place to start. And it's FREE! grin

4) You are required to believe without evidence and only faith : So, you want to buy a house and the real estate manager tells you that the house is beautiful and gives you all the specs of the house but tells you that you cannot see the house but that all you have to do is believe the house is there and make payment for the house, will you pay? undecided

Now, apply this analogy to your faith. If someone tells you to believe whatever it is they are talking about without any proof, my bro/sis, na bobo. Pure scam. Do not risk eternity for such vague and unverifiable promises sad

5) You have never seen your God: Your God seems to be invincible, no one has ever seen it, or you have to carve stones and sticks just to see it then your God is nothing but a project of someone else's imagination. As beautiful and magnificent as the sun is we all see it. If your god was so real we would see it. Trust me, god would have no reason to play hide and seek.

6) Your god's characteristics contradicts itself: Your god is omnipresent but was not there when the first sin took place to prevent it. Your god is omniscient but created the devil to deceive people knowing very well they will end up in hell eventually. Your god is all loving but threatens people to love it or face eternal torture, damnation and barbecue in hell. That is not unconditional love. To know the meaning of the word unconditional, check it yourself @ www.dictionary.com. It is free. smiley

7) Your god needs to be worshiped: Even to the extent of threatening to burn you in hell if you don't. Seriously? God that created everything needs you, a human who happens to be infinitesimal in the grand scheme of the universe, just to feel funky? undecided If your god is truly great, it wouldn't need to servitude and slavery. These are human cravings, not that of a supreme being. sad

cool Your god supports slavery, discrimination and genocide: Just look into your holy book. If there are pages where these things are supported then your god is actually a psychopath and if you eventually see it, take it to a psychiatric hospital angry

9) No one has ever seen the hell or heaven of your religion: This one is kinda tricky because every religion that has hell and heaven also have adherents who have "died" and seen these places. Christians have died and seen Jesus and Jehovah so have Muslims who have died and see Allah and their future 72 virgin wives wink , Buddhists too etc.

Even you can deduce that there is something fishy here. Did they really see heaven or hell or just projections of their imaginations or are they just plain old lying? lipsrsealed

10) There is no where in your holy book where your god refers itself as the god of your people: God of the Ibos? God of the Yorubas? God of the hausas? God of Africans? Have you ever heard your god refer to itself as the god of your people?

I doubt that. It is either it is god of israel or god of arabs of god of indians etc.

If your god is like this then be certain it is not a true god because a true god will not be tribalistic or take sides. After all, it did create everyone, didn't it? undecided

11) You do not know anyone personally that has been healed miraculously by your god: And neither have you. All the "testimonies" are always in church, mosque, radio, tv, blogs, websites but never to you or people around you. You know a crippled in your area but no pastor or imam has ever been able to heal that person just out of the goodness of their heart. Very suspicious I say undecided

12) Your god always needs money: Your pastor says you need money to build a house for god(as if spirits need to live in houses undecided ) or that it needs money before healing you or providing any of it's other services like granting you a job, giving you a wife/husband, kids etc. It sha needs tithes and offering EVERY TIME. I mean how hard can it be for god to make money? Didn't it create everything?

A side effect of this is that the pastors, imams and spiritual junkies who collect these tithes on behalf of your god always seem to wear the finest clothes, ride the best cars, send their kids to the best schools(which 80% of the congregation cannot afford) and enjoy all the canal things of earth while you wait for paradise in heaven. Nigu undecided

I will stop here for now. But these tips should be enough to guide you and help you avoid following the wrong religion, finding the right one and not ending up in hell. smiley

Source: Na me write am. You dey find your own? undecided tongue
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
moderators will be shifting Jonsin articles to frontpage.

Seun abi na lalasticlala, ona be illuminati??
why not design the thread like u do foe the muslim threads that confess mohamed is a true god?

why allow suckers open thread that will cause serious war?
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
hahn:

Even atheists like their head cheesy

Now this is the funniest comment!!!!! grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by stevejireh01: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Most of the things happening now were all foretold, so it's no surprise when some people come in here to make some unnecessary argument, this life is simple, face your Atheism while I face my God. no need convincing/confusing ourselves on who is on the right track. But as long as me and my family lives We will serve the Lord.
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by Tobilexy: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
hahn:

Well, that is what the adherents of other religions also say and there are 4,199, excluding yours, of them

As you can see, the odds are not in your favour undecided

Let us also put into consideration that there 7 versions of hell, ie 7 religions who also have hell (aside from yours),

This thread aims at helping you identify if your religion is wrong as to as ensure you make the right choice and not end up in the real hell wink

In no particular order, here are common signs you can use in detecting if your religion is the true one and also help you identify the true religion if you happen to come across it.

1) Your "holy" book has lots of contradictions: Let us assume for instance that you are about to purchase a maths textbook for your kid, or for yourself, and on the first page you see "1+1=11", wouldn't this be enough to make you feel skeptical? Now, let us further imagine that you turn to the next page and the next and the next and keep seeing contradictions, would you still buy the book and even, in obvious stupidity, go around telling people that 1+1=11? undecided

If your "holy" book has these contradictions, it would be wise to throw it in the trash can. This is an obvious sign that your religion is false.

In order find out if your "holy" book fits into this category, it would be advisable that you read it on your own. Do not rely on heresay, your pastor, imam, holy junkie to read and interpret it on your behalf. Pick it up and read it for yourself angry

2) You find a hard time explaining your religion to other people: Whenever someone else asks you "why" about your religious teachings you seem to find it difficult explaining it to them. No matter how hard and long you try to explain, you always seem to end up at a dead end. Most times, your religious teachings just do not make enough sense when you try explaining it to someone else.

Honestly, if your religion was from the one true "God", it wouldn't be that difficult to explain, now would it? undecided

3) Your religion seems to be plagiarized from other older religions: This one is a hard one to notice especially if you do not have adequate knowledge of other religions. If your religion has similar stories from other older religions then your religion is obviously fake. Afterall, God doesn't copy and paste. smiley

To verify this, you would have to read up on ancient religions and point out the similarities with yours. If there are any, your religion is false.

4) You are required to believe without evidence and only faith : So, you want to buy a house and the real estate manager tells you that the house is beautiful and gives you all the specs of the house but tells you that you cannot see the house but that all you have to do is believe the house is there and make payment for the house, will you pay? undecided

Now, apply this analogy to your faith. If someone tells you to believe whatever it is they are talking about without any proof, my bro/sis, na bobo. Pure scam. Do not risk eternity for such vague and unverifiable promises sad

5) You have never seen your God: Your God seems to be invincible, no one has ever seen it, or you have to carve stones and sticks just to see it then your God is nothing but a project of someone else's imagination. As beautiful and magnificent as the sun is we all see it. If your god was so real we would see it. Trust me, god would have no reason to play hide and seek.

6) Your god's characteristics contradicts itself: Your god is omnipresent but was not there when the first sin took place to prevent it. Your god is omniscient but created the devil to deceive people knowing very well they will end up in hell eventually. Your god is all loving but threatens people to love it or face eternal torture, damnation and barbecue in hell. That is not unconditional love. To know the meaning of the word unconditional, check it yourself @ www.dictionary.com. It is free. smiley

7) Your god needs to be worshiped: Even to the extent of threatening to burn you in hell if you don't. Seriously? God that created everything needs you, a human who happens to be infinitesimal in the grand scheme of the universe, just to feel funky? undecided If your god is truly great, it wouldn't need to servitude and slavery. These are human cravings, not that of a supreme being. sad

cool Your god supports slavery, discrimination and genocide: Just look into your holy book. If there are pages where these things are supported then your god is actually a psychopath and if you eventually see it, take it to a psychiatric hospital angry

9) No one has ever seen the hell or heaven of your religion: This one is kinda tricky because every religion that has hell and heaven also have adherents who have "died" and seen these places. Christians have died and seen Jesus and Jehovah so have Muslims who have died and see Allah and their future 72 virgin wives wink , Buddhists too etc.

Even you can deduce that there is something fishy here. Did they really see heaven or hell or just projections of their imaginations or are they just plain old lying? lipsrsealed

10) There is no where in your holy book where your god refers itself as the god of your people: God of the Ibos? God of the Yorubas? God of the hausas? God of Africans? Have you ever heard your god refer to itself as the god of your people?

I doubt that. It is either it is god of israel or god of arabs of god of indians etc.

If your god is like this then be certain it is not a true god because a true god will not be tribalistic or take sides. After all, it did create everyone, didn't it? undecided

11) You do not know anyone personally that has been healed miraculously by your god: And neither have you. All the "testimonies" are always in church, mosque, radio, tv, blogs, websites but never to you or people around you. You know a crippled in your area but no pastor or imam has ever been able to heal that person just out of the goodness of their heart. Very suspicious I say undecided

12) Your god always needs money: Your pastor says you need money to build a house for god(as if spirits need to live in houses undecided ) or that it needs money before healing you or providing any of it's other services like granting you a job, giving you a wife/husband, kids etc. It sha needs tithes and offering EVERY TIME. I mean how hard can it be for god to make money? Didn't it create everything?

A side effect of this is that the pastors, imams and spiritual junkies who collect these tithes on behalf of your god always seem to wear the finest clothes, ride the best cars, send their kids to the best schools(which 80% of the congregatio n cannot afford) and enjoy all the canal things of earth while you wait for paradise in heaven. Nigu undecided

I will stop here for now. But these tips should be enough to guide you and help you avoid following the wrong religion, finding the right one and not ending up in hell. smiley

You don't need religion to know # God exists. Just look
around you, u'll feel and appreciate a higher class of #art .
Behold, every art is the work of an # Artist. One thing is
certain, All our religions are merely # extensions of other
nations cultures, myths and histories. # Christianity: An
extension of the # Jewish tradition while # Islam: an extension
of the # Arab tradition etc. We are forced to act in defence
and stay in allegiance to our religious colonial masters no
matter their wrong or right doing [Israel, Palestines and the
middle east conflict], # dress like them, # talk like them, and
sometimes even # think we are them. But last time I checked,
a #Dog can never be the master to man. We are just in slave
ships, killing and murdering our selves, trying so hard to fit
into the plan. No matter what we do, we are going to remain
# Africans while they remain # Arabs and # Jews

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
do I have to read such long epistle? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by abdulaz: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Religion is just a figment of imagination. Your mind is your religion.

5 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
From Friedrich Nietzsche's 'God is dead" till this time Atheists have been spending their life energy trying to show God does not exist. I do not see believers in God probing to know why atheists believe in emptiness. Yes, atheists do have a god and it's called Nothing. This god is all void, no substance.Complete emptiness. It is this emptiness atheists seeks to fill. The only problem is that it is abysmal and thus the task is eternally enervating and futile. Succour is then presently sought by bashing and attempting to shame the "unintelligent" and "unenlightened" believer in God. I ask,in your atheistic realm, is it moralistically correct to bash the "unilluminated"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by Osu175(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDAICrsmTpA

Thats what makes me believe..
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
hahn:

That there are 4200 religions does not reduce the probability that one of them is correct, it increases it, in the same way that the existence of a great number of exoplanets increases the likelihood of aliens.
In fact, 4200 independently formed religions with some concept of a higher deity from all the ends of the earth, trumps the possibility that a higher deity does not exist. Atheists talk loud about kangaroos and Australia, explain how Australian aborigines, SubSaharan Africans, Middle eastern religious men and native North Americans all conceived of the idea of one or more deities independently of each other, with no major culture or civilisation being atheist. Do we all have a religious gene, I wonder?

Now let me see how my religion (Islam) fits into your poorly thought out criteria.

hahn:

I agree with this condition. My faith's scriptures are not only free from contradictions, they challenge anyone to find them. I have read them literally hundreds of times, on my own, in the original Arabic, in which I am fluent. I guess this hurdle is over.

hahn:

True. I have no problem explaining any aspect of my faith to anyone, though I accept that there are some insecure, unlearned Muslims who do. The fault is in their character, not in the faith.

hahn:

This is not a valid point. Similiarity does not imply plagiarisation. In fact, the true religion that has existed since the beginning of human civilisation would surely have similiarities to certain forms which have been corrupted over time. Since all the original teachings were revealed by the same Deity, it follows that certain aspects may be retained in the different extant, modified forms. So this point is invalid.

hahn:

True, but evidence need not necessarily be physical. If a truthful person gave me the particulars of the house and described it, I would believe him. Many different proofs constitute evidence. Atheist insistence on physical evidence of the existence of God is, in my view, extremely narrow minded and retarded.

hahn:

By this point, you imply that blind people should not believe that the world exists. This is an obviously dumb point, I shall pass over this.

hahn:

Maybe your link would be put to better use in checking the meaning of free will. In any case, my faith does not teach me that unconditional love is an attribute of God, so I assume that this point is directed at another faith(s)

hahn:

The worship of my God is for my benefit and the benefit of my society. My God appointed us as His viceregents on His earth, over His creation. He gave me a manual to follow in taking care of His creation, and tells me that worshipping Him is by obedience to His commands, and submissuon to His Will. Since He knows best what is good for me and my society, then I need to worship Him (by obeying His commands).

hahn:

These words are subjective, and definitions depend on the user. We can only ask of how mankind has benefitted from God's commands. If the pious take a pledge of unconditional pacifism, the wicked will kill them off without conscience or remorse, clearly not God's plan for His viceregency.

hahn:

Generalisation has many pitfalls. No Muslim can claim to have seen Allah, and/or died and returned. In Islam, death is but once, and there is no return until the judgement day in the hereafter.
You also contradict yourself here. In the first statement, you assert that no one has seen those places, while in the second, you deride them for doing so. Make up your mind please.

hahn:

Who knows? But this does not disprove the existence of heaven or hell.

hahn:

My God is the God of mankind. It is clearly outlined in the scripture that we differ in His view, only by our degree of piety.

hahn:

In my faith, God heals everyone, through the medium of scientific knowledge and medicine. This is why, two people presenting with the same conditions will have different outcomes though they undergo the same treatment. Miracle healing is not a percept in my faith, in fact, any 'imam' claiming publicly to faith heal is a blatant fraud... look to other faiths concerning this point.

hahn:

A side effect of this is that the pastors, imams and spiritual junkies who collect these tithes on behalf of your god always seem to wear the finest clothes, ride the best cars, send their kids to the best schools(which 80% of the congregation cannot afford) and enjoy all the canal things of earth while you wait for paradise in heaven. Nigu undecided

My God exhorts giving money directly to those who need it. There are no clergy or special men of God in true Islam. The imam who leads prayers in the mosque that he built personally not far from my home, is a working chartered accountant, so I expect he needs to wear fine clothes to visit his clients and customers. I also imagine that his professional fees are sufficient to buy those clothes and cars in his possession. I have never paid him a kobo in my life, nor do I know of any of my fellow mosque goers who has. The only time I have ever contributed anything in that mosque was to pay off a PHCN bill, when he was abroad, about 3-4 years ago.

hahn:

Yes, thank you. I have found the true religion. It passes all your pertinent hurdles. If you need to know more, please do not hesitate to ask.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by histemple: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
bennyann:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don laugh tire I no fit laugh again.

Dear God, someone is stylishly saying you're a false God. So please, have Your way.

Singing.. .... .... ..
All other gods, they are the works of men.
You are the only God, there is none like You.

OP, you funny die.

This cracked me up I swear.
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by Yeligray(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Christianity is not a religion. It is the way of life of christ...#TEAM JESUS#.
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by ohmnetwork1: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2016
hahn:

Op pls what brand of weed are u talking, pls pls let me known because ur mental accume is so on point. ...

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by muhammadmuqtada(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2016
eyidaythedon:
dat no 11 baffles me, how come i have neva seen any miracle 4 my life....
i had hepatitis and i was cured as a muslim miraculously.i was also possesed by a demon&was cured.
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by charlesucheh(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2016
hahn:

THE NUMBER ONE REMINDS ME OF ISLAM AND IT'S CONTROVERSIES WITH THE WORLD AND HER JIHADISTS OVER... THOUGH!!! I CALL MY RELIGION CHRISTIANITY, BUT I DON'T CARRY IT ON THE HEAD LIKE OTHERS DO...... I TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO PRACTICE IT, THAN JUST PREACHING OUT ITS TENETS LIKE MOST PEOPLE WE TAG HYPOCRITES.... I BELIEVE IN THAT GOD, AND I KNOW HE'S A SUPERNATURAL BEING THAT CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT. MY BRUV, I TELL YOU TODAY, THE MYSTERY OF LIFE AFTER DEATH IS STILL UNKNOWN TO MAN, AND UNTIL THIS IS TRUTHFULLY UNVEILED, ANY RELIGION WITH REGARDS FOR HUMAN FEELINGS, FAIRNESS AND JUSTICE REMAINS A TRUE WAY OF WORSHIP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by adegeye38(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2016
First of all hell was not meant for us,

We have d right to make our decisions, we might choose mayb to sin or not

Because u cant see somting with ur naked eyes,doesnt mean its nt existing

All in all d God i serve is 100℅ real

My live is an evidence of it

D all universe is a manifestation of his awesomeness

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by warmachine(m): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2016
I smell blindness and foolishness....O.P u are so far from it....#only God can open ur eyes

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by sandygechy(f): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2016
Trash!!! Next...
hahn:

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by totorimi: 12:17am On Oct 06, 2016
THERE IS GOD ooooOOOO

Believe me there is God, I am a living testimony to that. I once used my knowledge and know how to try to obtain some approval at a certain time. This test are those were you have to convince fellow human beings face to face that you know what you are doing, more like a reality kind of thing. I tried every and any way I knew how to do it but the appraiser would always find a fault. After making attempts seven consecutive times I decided to give up on the pursuit. Mind you its not as if there was any clear reason for the rejection its just based on the mood, whims and the way the appraiser feels. Its not like maths where you either know it or you dont. In that test as soon as you walk in if the appraiser just senses you look like their ex or any bad person in their life that's it they will bring that into the way they appraise you.
So one day before giving up I decided to talk to God. It is not as if I am not a believer in God but sometimes I always forget to bring HIM into it at the beginning maybe when it becomes impossible that's when I seek HIM.

So on that last day of my decision to quit, I fasted and I prayed specifically for my request. When I got to the place of the appraisal everything went the usual way the appraiser started complaining even before the test started, when we started I have not even done anything when she took her pen to write on the paper that I failed it again, but as she raised her pen up her hand stopped half way in the air. She was looking straight into the blank space without saying a word, her face hardened then all of a sudden she said proceed, that means I should continue with the test.

After the test she walked away without saying a word and slowly i asked did I pass, she said YES just like that. I knew that day it was GOD Himself who stopped her from writing to fail me.
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by dam007(m): 12:20am On Oct 06, 2016
plaetton:

But why Jesus?

Why not Mohammed, Buddha, Osiris, Sango, Amadioha, Zoroaster, etc ?
What is unique about Jesus?
What proof do you have of he ever existing in the first place?
just shut your eyes, challenge him and see...
Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by charlesucheh(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2016
TO ALL OF YOU CRITICIZING THE WRITER... PLEASE, CAN YOU ALL RELATE TO THIS

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by charlesucheh(m): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2016
mengho:
chai, crazy people dey everywhere woh, I like atheist, they are always good at farting out intresting crap dat seems very reasonable but completely useless to d scenario at hand.

They actually belive dat dey just spawned into existence & scientifically develop, adapt & stylishly arrived at dis point in life. isn't dat wonderful, I wish I could be dat carefree but it's impossible cause am enlightened

Re: How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! by chiraqDemon(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2016
Nummer 11 got me crackin

But fr these are the things that got me doubting religion
I mean its like christianity pliagarised errthang from egypt (jus sayn)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.