Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie (35925 Views)

Download Full Movie: A Trip To Jamaica | By Ay, Funke… / AY's "A Trip To Jamaica" Rakes In N80Million In 10 Days / AY's A "Trip To Jamaica" Movie Premiere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by homesteady(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
stephinnoyewole:
kindly share link to the movie tanx
Sorry, you can only get to watch it at the cinema now.
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by miketayo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
esosuo2:

I like some of d comedies sha martin lorence mostly d black guys ,, d oyibos don't move meet mayb because I dont understand wat dey say or it takes too much time for me to mak a funny sense off it lol

lolzz i think its becos they r white dats y u feel they cant b funny, if u can understand martin's accent u can understand any oyinbo cheesy
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by asamaigho(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
30days in atl was utter crap,aside d wasted money,it was a waste of manhour,the script Was a total mess,the acts were just out of line.gosh.
So when i heard abt dis jamaican trip,i knew "affliction wont happen d second time".

No beefz, ay needs to grow up he cant keep chunning up crap for people to watch.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by nairamaniac: 12:39am On Oct 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ain't seeing that shii for nuff'. Learnt my lessons from 30 Days in Atlanta

My sister, that Ay is being overrated. Just like Bishop; Okon or whatever his name is, dude has never been funny. Maybe I just don't find him funny. Maybe

Nigerian would always mistake foolishness for being-funny.
you have to see how hard they laugh each time they see imbeciles performing their part.

30days in Atlanta was over hyped. A.y is a mediocre comedian.
I wouldn't place him top20 amongst a-listers.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by PastorAji(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2016
Bro,

I am an avid follower of MetaCritic and RottenTomatoes why because they grade the film according to professional reviews and objective analysis.

I saw the trailer of Robocop (Reboot) and saw the review of the film WAY BEFORE THE FILM HIT THE CINEMAS

METHINKS this is a high time we have such critical and objective reviews in Nigeria

PS: I no attack una ooo tongue
PS2: waiting to watch Bro Jekwu by Mike Ezerunoye

9jaBloke:

I wasn't talking, I was typing.

Yes, Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes are professional film review websites and they have modalities. That's why you see stuff like; "63% of critics gave the film a positive rating based on 200 reviews, with an average score of 6.4/10....or "the film holds a 55/100 rating, based on 141 reviews.

'...Chicago Sun-Times gave the film  3 1⁄2 out of 4 stars... Rolling Stone rated it two stars out of a possible four.'

Yes it is normal for films to be reviewed on release but if u read what I just posted, you'll see professionalism being applied. Scores are given based on a large number of reviews by experienced professional film reviewers, and the high and low points of the movie are always factored.

In this parts, we just copy without thinking. You are stating that it's okay to criticize because Rotten tomatoes and Metacritic are doing it but you failed to find out how they go about it.
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by DrinkWater10: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
joeace2020:

Nigerians have a very poor or should i say weird taste in comedy. You'll sit with them and watch an American comedy with funny innuendoes and real foolishness that will make u almost laugh your guts out and it is one Okon who acts like a deranged epileptic patient thats funny to them. I think we have too much people with virtually non-existent IQ in this country so movie producers make dumb stuffs for them.
Have you tried 'Impractical Jokers?'those guys are the real deal.
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by 9jaBloke: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
PastorAji:
Bro,

I am an avid follower of MetaCritic and RottenTomatoes why because they grade the film according to professional reviews and objective analysis.

I saw the trailer of Robocop (Reboot) and saw the review of the film WAY BEFORE THE FILM HIT THE CINEMAS

METHINKS this is a high time we have such critical and objective reviews in Nigeria

PS: I no attack una ooo tongue
PS2: waiting to watch Bro Jekwu by Mike Ezerunoye

smiley Fair enough
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Originalsly: 12:58am On Oct 19, 2016
I hail all who watched that movie.... you guys got guts.. and patience... are are long suffering! ON 3 tries... the torture was too much for me to watch past 20 minutes of the much celebrated 30 Days in Atlanta... why should my eyes ever find it self near a screen showing AY's movie? But I respect AY... he failing in comedy so he trying something else... I hope he try something else again.
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by beybeeboy: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Thank you for this. very much on point.

nairamaniac:

Nigerian would always mistake foolishness for being-funny.
you have to see how hard they laugh each time they see imbeciles performing their part.

30days in Atlanta was over hyped. A.y is a mediocre comedian.
I wouldn't place him top20 amongst a-listers.
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by gustav25: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Snapchat:
a ten year old boy directed and release a short film recently, op i'm challenging you to do better.

in other words, too many frustated people in nigeria.
Mr man I would have loved to abuse you verbally but that would be seen as making myself a fool because your IQ like that of most Nigerians is below 1% so any thing criticism is seen as hatred ....you are displaying dumb personality
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by gustav25: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2016
theripper3:
Well, for me , I watched the movie and I completely loved it . This buhari economy don make people turn sadists finish. Make una no vex . E go better.

SAW DUST! SAW DUST!! SAW DUST!!!!

Shutup Mr man ,I see no reason one should be economical with the fact ...AY HAVE DISHED YOU IQ LESS clowns 2 horrible movies back to back but a clown like you finds it interesting ...I tire for my country people
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Snapchat: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
gustav25:

Mr man I would have loved to abuse you verbally but that would be seen as making myself a fool because your IQ like that of most Nigerians is below 1% so any thing criticism is seen as hatred ....you are displaying dumb personality

just like myself, you are `ODE'
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by Marcelinho(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2016
heheheheheheheh
Codyt:

I watched this movie recently... The one with the deaf woman right?

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by berryice(f): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
D movie is damn boring...I had straight face all through,ay over does tins..boring shit undecided
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by faganmedia: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
If you haven't seen the movie yet https://www.jamaicanmovies.com/a-trip-to-jamaica
Re: My Review Of Ay's A Trip To Jamaica Movie by urbanaira(f): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Please where can I download it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch Nigeria CHANNELS TV Online Live 24/7 / Jaypaul Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.