Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye (35962 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit / Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: I’d Have Taken Voluntary Exit If You Were Not Here – Saga Tells Nini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
-"...Mercy, you're the reason I'm here oo."

-Angel attempts voluntary exit from Biggie’s house after fight with Ilebaye

There was drama on Wednesday night when Angel and Ilebaye got into a heated argument that saw the former packing her bags to leave the house before being stopped by her other housemates.

The incident was prompted by Ilebaye sitting on Angel’s box, an act that did not sit well with Angel.

She confronted Ilebaye about it, only for it to evolve into a heated argument that saw other housemates intervene.

After the fight, Angel threatened to leave the house voluntarily, saying, “Mercy, you’re the reason I’m here oo.

“I can’t do this again. I hate every f*cking n*gga and b*tch in here. I know the reason I didn’t wanna come back.”

VANGUARD

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
She should go jare, shebi she was a baddie during their set but she jam wahala and cold catch her. Ilebaye you did the lord's work

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by inoki247: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ok how many people remain like this cry undecided undecided

Buh people wey deh watch this program dey try sha ...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Taogbera: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Smelling
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by accordadoga28(f): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nonsense thread.

As I no get wetin I go carry this space wey I book do,

Make I use am shit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by BoldBrainz(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
She should go jare, shebi she was a baddie during their set but she jam wahala and cold catch her. Ilebaye you did the lord's work

This is where you should be. Where no one will call you out for your emotional outbursts.

Rose, leave politics section alone grin!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Dproperties: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good for her
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Vtammy: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
The game's no longer fun. Now everyone feels they can exit voluntarily coz they re already made. Lol

Big brother should just end the show and share the money to helpless students

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Curse777: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
cool

120 million

Olosho got enough politicians and magas so no need to hustle

Nedu and WhiteMoney said it, most of this girls are on Bigbrother not for money but for marketing their hookup business

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by anthonyuncle(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
for this tinubu regime, una dey follow bb9ja

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by ignis: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
I don't blame her... I blame the jobless Nigerians watching them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by NaijaCover(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Jostoman: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
This girl is beautiful but nothing concern me with the show.

All eyes on judiciary.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by geesilver(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
She go explain tire, no body go believe her
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This is where you should be. Where no one will call you out for your emotional outbursts.

Rose, leave politics section alone grin!
I'll not leave until Obi congratulates Asiwaju and withdraw the court case.
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Starskilz: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
haba
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
geesilver:
She go explain tire, no body go believe her
K like your legs abi?
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by emmy512: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lol,
Too Petty.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by NaijaCover(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:

Must You Appear In All The Thread In Nairaland forum?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by oluwaseyi0: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
all mouth
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
God punish her papa angry
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by sameoldguy: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Multi choice using Naija to cash out even in the weirdest of economy.

Nigerian youth are not ready to emancipate this country at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by milky3(f): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Go in peace
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Vtammy: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
accordadoga28:
Nonsense thread.

Make I use am shit
I don't know the category to report this your shit picture. It's disgusting ooo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wahala
Re: BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye by Miravik900(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
accordadoga28:
Nonsense thread.

Make I use am shit

Are you okay upstairs?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" / BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin / N45M BBNaija 2018 Prize: Who Wins Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.