Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,566 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola (2446 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Her Mother, Nana Otedola Pictured Together / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola by JNBoss: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nigerian DJ, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy is back in London for a gig.

She took pictures with her beautiful mom, Nana Otedola and her sister, Temi Otedola.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/dj-cuppy-pictured-with-her-beautiful.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola by auntysimbiat(f): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
COOL
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Not bad, fresh pipu.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola by LesbianBoy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
DJ cuppy's legs are becoming bow. Anichebe wants to kee this geh with sex grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola by originals1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Her mother looks young and beautiful
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola by Deji124(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Those girls are just enjoying their papa money oh lord cum bless my hustlegringringrin
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola by raebox: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2017
But just one plot sha

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola by edkai: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola by KanwuliaExtra: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2017
The same "Otedola" that was blackmailed by some 'foreign' hoes? grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama,amanda Flaunts Curves In New Photos / Beyonce's Super Hot Look On Vacation With Jay Z / Kemi Olunloyo Gifts Davido's Daughter, Anu Adeleke N50K For Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.