Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears (1044 Views)

Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good day Olatopical readers. So sorry for posting this so lately. I was fast asleep last night so i couldn't finish my writeup. I promise not to repeat this again.

My topic for today is "the dangers of wearing dirty underwears in men".
Not excluding myself, we don't know about the implications and some of us don't even care to know.
  I just learnt about this recently and i want to share it with my fellow men who live the same lifestyle. Below are the implications..

It has now become a lifestyle among men to wear one underwear for days till it becomes dirty without bothering to change it.

Implications Of Wearing Dirty         
Underwears.
* your skin will..... continue reading this http://olatopical..com.ng/2016/10/men-dangers-involve-in-wearing-dirty.html?m=1

Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears by nairalife2013(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
My wife is always visiting my groins, snuggling her hand or her head into my boxers every second! I change boxers in the morning after bath and am heading to work or church and in the evening when am heading to bed after bath.
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
That is the best way
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
nairalife2013:
My wife is always visiting my groins, snuggling her hand or her head into my boxers every second! I change boxers in the morning after bath and am heading to work or church and in the evening when am heading to bed after bath.

That is the best way
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears by Tallesty1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
nairalife2013:
Don't near her when she's cooking bro
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lol bro
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears by nairalife2013(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hahaha. I get what u mean. It's been long since dat woman visited d kitchen, let alone cooking. Besides, we are not pepper lovers. Thanks tho
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
nairalife2013:
Hahaha. I get what u mean. It's been long since dat woman visited d kitchen, let alone cooking. Besides, we are not pepper lovers. Thanks tho
I think this guy is a comedian
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears by nairalife2013(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
olatopical:

I think this guy is a comedian
comedian? Noooo. I mean, She rarely cooks. She doesn't like cooking. We have a cook and and 2 regular maids.
Re: Men: Dangers Of Wearing Dirty Underwears by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
nairalife2013:
comedian? Noooo. I mean, She rarely cooks. She doesn't like cooking. We have a cook and and 2 regular maids.
Comment on this post and stand a chance to win free voucher.... www.olatopical..com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Touching! A Girl Died Of Rare Genetic Disorder At D Age Of 18 PICS / This Woman Wants To Have The World’s Biggest Hips – Even If It Kills Her / Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.