Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Dear Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dear Christians (256 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / Dear Christians, Muslims Only Pray In The Name Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Christians by Hardeysolution(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
My dear Christians,

What is the problem with us? Why are we the cause of the reasons unbelievers run away from Jesus? Why are we set as bad examples?

Do you know back then, when Christians, are really what they are called, banks call for SUs or rather say Christians as bankers, auditors. That was then! Drunkards, prostitutes, liars, are better than us. Or even, we are carriers of all these and we still cover them. Christians, haven't we failed Jesus?

Christians, we have failed Nigeria. Nigeria ought to be great if actually the Christians are upright. OMG! We have CAN. CAN? Christian Association of Nigeria who are yet to stand up to their responsibility as a Christian body yet go around for politics. When PFN was actually PFN, devil was afraid. Now, he says, I have got them. We were threats to the devil but he has used money, pleasure to make God regret over us. Haven't you failed God?

We go to church and come back the same for more than ten years? When the trumpet sounds, where will you land? We stay around salvation and we remain unsaved. We hear life and we refuse to live. Pastors go to hell. Choristers go to hell. Evangelists go to hell. Prophets go to hell. Who won't go to hell amongst us? Jesus can not boldly say he has got 5 out of 1000 in a church as saved persons. Christians, where are we heading to?

Churches, why are you misleading people? You turned heavenly work to business. No wonder the government taxes the church because it is now called business. No correction. No word of God but always success.. Success. Christians are church goers because of the aesthetics. I love my church because it's beautiful. Lol. Is that what we should go for? God doesn't care about where you serve him. No matter how big your church is and you are not saved, you will land in hell. There's no way about it.

Unbelievers can be saved by your conduct. Your life is a book and everyone reads you. Christians that lie, fornicate, cheat, sing worldly songs, possess worldly possessions? Are you worthy of being called a Christian? Christian my foot!

Remember, judgement starts from the church and Revelation 22:12 says 'behold I come quickly and my rewards come with me to give unto everyone according to the works of his hands'

Change today to change the world.....

Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - We Are In Need Of Experienced Editors For Our Blog. / For Us To Leave Together Peacefully / In God's Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.