Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

LAUTECH Crisis: Alaafin Of Oyo Bares The Truth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Crisis: Alaafin Of Oyo Bares The Truth (1116 Views)

Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) / BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis / LAUTECH crisis: Why Aregbesola, Ajimobi "can't have the cake and eat it" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Crisis: Alaafin Of Oyo Bares The Truth by mytym(m): 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
There have been many versions of reports about the ownership crisis and political fights bedeviling Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso. Majority laden with sentiments and half-truths. This is what Alaafin of Oyo has to say...

"The Okeere of Saki, Olugbon of Ile-Igbon, Aseyin of Iseyin, Eleruwa of Eruwa, Olubadan of Ibadanland and myself all have similar and equal rights on the educational heritage of Lautech, the same way Timi of Ede, Ataoja of Osogbo, Orangun of Ila, and the great Ooni of Ife can speak on behalf of Osun state as their sons and daughters study/work in the citadel of learning. The call by the Soun of Ogbomoso through his subjects for disengagement is an untimely invitation to war between brothers; Osun and Oyo are like Siamese twins, as a foremost traditional ruler in Yorubaland, I will preach peace to the striking unions, the university management headed by an Oyo son, Sulaiman Gbadegesin and the two governors. At the appropriate and appointed time, LAUTECH will be ours, for all in Oyo state, we can only achieve and earn this idea with patience"

His Imperial Majesty, Iku Baba Yeye, The Alaafin of Oyo: Oba (Dr.)Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III reacting to the ongoing crisis in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso.

Re: LAUTECH Crisis: Alaafin Of Oyo Bares The Truth by YoungSoldier(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Can i get pls your whatsapp contact bro? You need to help me out of this dilemma abeg..
Re: LAUTECH Crisis: Alaafin Of Oyo Bares The Truth by YoungSoldier(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
mytym:
There have been many versions of reports about the ownership crisis and political fights bedeviling Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso. Majority laden with sentiments and half-truths. This is what Alaafin of Oyo has to say...
"The Okeere of Saki, Olugbon of Ile-Igbon, Aseyin of Iseyin, Eleruwa of Eruwa, Olubadan of Ibadanland and myself all have similar and equal rights on the educational heritage of Lautech, the same way Timi of Ede, Ataoja of Osogbo, Orangun of Ila, and the great Ooni of Ife can speak on behalf of Osun state as their sons and daughters study/work in the citadel of learning. The call by the Soun of Ogbomoso through his subjects for disengagement is an untimely invitation to war between brothers; Osun and Oyo are like Siamese twins, as a foremost traditional ruler in Yorubaland, I will preach peace to the striking unions, the university management headed by an Oyo son, Sulaiman Gbadegesin and the two governors. At the appropriate and appointed time, LAUTECH will be ours, for all in Oyo state, we can only achieve and earn this idea with patience"
His Imperial Majesty, Iku Baba Yeye, The Alaafin of Oyo: Oba (Dr.)Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III reacting to the ongoing crisis in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso.
Can i get pls your whatsapp contact bro? You need to help me out of this dilemma abeg..
Re: LAUTECH Crisis: Alaafin Of Oyo Bares The Truth by mytym(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
YoungSoldier:

Which dilemma?

Do a PM, let's take it from there...
Re: LAUTECH Crisis: Alaafin Of Oyo Bares The Truth by YoungSoldier(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
mytym:

Which dilemma?
Do a PM, let's take it from there...
I dont know how to but if you are scared of releasing your contact, Here is mine 08106977764. I will be expecting a pm from you please. It's very important.

(1) (Reply)

Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. / WAEC Candidate See What ‘HELD’ Means If You See Held After You Checked Your Resu / 40 Nigerians To Depart For UK On Chevening Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.