Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) (117809 Views)

ยป Man Who Once Asked For Help To Rape A Girl Gets Mollested 6 Years Later / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) / UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by buikem2: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
elektra:
That is why men should always dress decently. If a man is decently dressed he will not attract this kind of attention from the opposite sex.

Your attempt of being funny wasn't successful. I know what you were trying to do there, using what men say at rape for this case.
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by elektra(f): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
buikem2:

Your attempt of being funny wasn't successful. I know what you were trying to do there, using what men say at rape for this case.

Congratulations on the bolded. You can understand what everybody else understood.
If you want to laugh, laugh. If you do not want to, don't laugh.
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by edi287: 3:08am On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

You realize that it is all fake and staged.
If you've lived in SA, you'd know this was real. Those girls probably have Hiv. Women raping men isn't anything unheard of in SA.
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Bollinger(m): 3:32am On Oct 10, 2016
edi287:

If you've lived in SA, you'd know this was real. Those girls probably have Hiv. Women raping men isn't anything unheard of in SA.

No doubt it happens. But show me one where it happened and they put it on facebook. I am waiting.
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by edi287: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

No doubt it happens. But show me one where it happened and they put it on facebook. I am waiting.
Maybe these girls are simply stupid or someone took the phone of the person recording it and leaked it online (it was initially posted by a guy). Who knows...
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Derushah(f): 2:07am On Oct 22, 2016
This is bad.
They should be given the same punishment if if were to be a man.
They should be jailed.
Haba

Can't they use candle, cucumber and banana again? Or better still do it among themselves?
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Chrysz(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2016
Rosella1:

Hmmmm, okay fine. You're cute sha!
am blushing ryt nw

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by deb(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
ThundrCork:
kai why this kyn thing no dey happen to guys like me cry

Do you really fansy STDs or you are just being stewpid?
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by franklingud(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2017
demzylahot:
Did this happen in naija?
Yes it happened in Jamaica sad
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by franklingud(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2017
Some south Africa guys are not strong enough, even to kill a rat. Some are very lazy

cheesy

But come ooo! Imagine me being raped by 3 ladies. grin grin grin cheesy

Na jaiye be dat na.

Wait ooo! What if them carry disease?
shocked
Chai! I no do again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.