Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. (2638 Views)

See What This Anambra Man Was Seen Doing While Others Are Casting Thier Votes. / Obiano, Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbe Watching Anambra Rice Being Harvested-pictures / Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
I am only seeing it being hype in nairaland.I resides in lagos tho.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Kingsley1000(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
my brother we don't buy it,we only download it online

the illusive anambra rice is 19000,thats if u see it,forget this obiano ploy to seek for second tenure

unfortunately his tactics and propaganda has failed....ngige is coming next yr

10 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by otokx(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
In your nightmares perhaps.
Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by kayfra: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
It's typically sold alongside the five million dollar Ugwu.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by raker300: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kingsley1000:

the illusive anambra rice is 19000,thats if u see it,forget this obiano ploy to seek for second tenure

stop deceiving yourself man, it's embarrassing to you and your people. the 50kg is 17k. But sold to people living within anambra at the rate of 16k.

25kg goes for 9k depending on your location

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
This my governor is too narcissistic. Your picture on the rice too?

How you go take export am when it looks like charity stuff?

I like Obiano but he is too narcissistic for my liking.

Thought he said he wasn't interested b4 in politics and that he was begged to rep, why play the politics to a high level then?

Nawa o!

Will always be in love with Peter Obi. But Obiano should continue working Sha.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by EasternActivist: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Anambra rice will come live by December...

For now it is on high demand and not enough for export to other state even to other communities in Anambra state...

So chill brethren, for this buhari regime the pest and the parasites, the baboons and the afonjas grin will all chop Anambra 9k rice...

Help yourself to stay alive till then...

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by pointstores(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
200PIECES OF 200AH AND 100AH EUROPE AND GERMANY USED TELECOMMUICATION BATTERY WITH 1YEAR GURANTEE 200AH 35K CALL 08166117634
Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by BrokenTV: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kingsley1000:

Ngige in Anambra state, you must be joking. Can I have that thing that you are smoking please.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by dustmalik: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kingsley1000:

The emboldened is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by jollymizzle(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lmao these comments see grin downloaded rice lol

Well if you see such ridiculous lies here on nairaland, it's just what it is: ridiculous lies. Don't belive everything you hear,the truth is only a mad man will sell a 50kg bag at 9k when the price around is at 20k. They have started clarifying their lies by saying it's the 25kg that goes for 9k.a fact they conveniently ignored when we challenged that stupid claim.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Oasis007(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kingsley1000:

grin

You deserve a BAN for the above comment, I swear!

LMAO!!!

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Yyeske(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Anambra always on everyone's mouth, you guys should allow us be. Is it that you see something good happening here but so ashamed to admit it? Na wah o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by jollymizzle(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Anambra always on everyone's mouth, you guys should allow us be. Is it that you see something good happening here but so ashamed to admit it? Na wah o
Haha stop am o, op innocently asked where he can buy a Ambra rice at 9k and we equally innocently told him it was a ridiculous lie. Except you know where he can get it let's forget this Mata.
Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Yyeske(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
jollymizzle:

Haha stop am o, op innocently asked where he can buy a Ambra rice at 9k and we equally innocently told him it was a ridiculous lie. Except you know where he can get it let's forget this Mata.
25kg bag is about that price in Ose market Onitsha and less at Omor farms. Let the OP come to Anambra. Since the price of foreign rice is high right now, demand is so high. We expect more in the markets as farmers will soon start harvesting again

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by arresa: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
kayfra:
It's typically sold alongside the five million dollar Ugwu.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by arresa: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kingsley1000:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by nwasinachi(f): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op, Obiano gives it out freely as gifts to civil servants, but i bought produced in anambra rice (otuocha precisely) at 12k and i mean 50 kg, u can go to Biafra market within onitsha axis and get one. Otuocha and achalla are two rice producing area in Anambra that am sure of, so i no longer depend or look out for Obiano rice

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Yyeske(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
nwasinachi:
Love Machine, Obiano gives it out freely as gifts to civil servants, but i bought produced in anambra rice (otuocha precisely) at 12k and i mean 50 kg, u can go to Biafra market within onitsha axis and get one. Otuocha and achalla are two rice producing area in Anambra that am sure of, so i no longer depend or look out for Obiano rice
Please tell them, all they do is come online and make noise but never visited Anambra before to find out themselves

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by nwasinachi(f): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Please tell them, all they do is come online and make noise but never visited Anambra before to find out themselves
Yes my brother, Anambra state produces rice in commercial quantity and its not just d gov, Rice is a very big and thriving business in Anambra state now and cheap too. I would not have believe it if i didnt see with my two eyes.Obiano dey dash out him own. If u are Anambra state worker and u ve not eaten Obiano"s rice, then u are a pure liar.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Yyeske(m): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2016
nwasinachi:
Yes my brother, Anambra state produces rice in commercial quantity and its not just d gov, Rice is a very big and thriving business in Anambra state now and cheap too. I would not have believe it if i didnt see with my two eyes.Obiano dey dash out him own. If u are Anambra state worker and u ve not eaten Obiano"s rice, then u are a pure liar.
l don chop am before though not a government worker, e dey my house sef but these people no go let person rest. I wasn't the one who told their governors to be lazy like them, my Governor is working and just as i said earlier it's cheaper than the imported brands so supply is still not enough and the state government is still expanding production . Other states had started producing rice but why picking on Anambra always by same haters. Most canteens, bukas, hotels now opt for it, supply is still limited but tell these haters to get off our back. We no dey the same category with dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2016
nwasinachi:
Op, Obiano gives it out freely as gifts to civil servants, but i bought produced in anambra rice (otuocha precisely) at 12k and i mean 50 kg, u can go to Biafra market within onitsha axis and get one. Otuocha and achalla are two rice producing area in Anambra that am sure of, so i no longer depend or look out for Obiano rice
I think i can agree with you as compared to what obtains in the north. For instance a 50kg bag of stone filled local rice goes for about 12K, foreign rice for about 15K , so there is nothing special about this anambra rice
Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Yyeske(m): 12:59am On Oct 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
I think i can agree with you as compared to what obtains in the north. For instance a 50kg bag of stone filled local rice goes for about 12K, foreign rice for about 15K , so there is nothing special about this anambra rice
Thanks for the stone filled appellation, haters as usual, have you eaten Anambra rice?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Yyeske:
Thanks for the stone filled appellation, haters as usual, have you eaten Anambra rice?
The 'stone filled appellation' i referred to was to Northern local rice. How hard is it to deduce that from my last post? angry
Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Yyeske(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
The 'stone filled appellation' i referred to was to Northern local rice. How hard is it to deduce that from my last post? angry
Then why 'stone filled rice' and ending with 'nothing special with Anambra rice', are we in competition with anyone?

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by nwasinachi(f): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
no be all those yanma yanma wey dey for north, the rice am talking about is just like foreign, no single chaff not to talk of stone

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
nwasinachi:
no be all those yanma yanma wey dey for north, the rice am talking about is just like foreign, no single chaff not to talk of stone
And what makes your anambra rice superior to the 'yama yama' northern rice? Its all the same thing: full of stones and dust
Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yyeske:
Then why 'stone filled rice' and ending with 'nothing special with Anambra rice', are we in competition with anyone?
There is nothing special about anambra rice. It is the same as any local rice produced anywhere in the country, full of stones.
Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by nwasinachi(f): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
kropotkin2:
And what makes your anambra rice superior to the 'yama yama' northern rice? Its all the same thing: full of stones and dust
pls if that is d kind of rice u eat in d north, then its time to relocate to Anambra for a better option. Next person pls.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This Anambra Rice That Sells For #9k?Pics. by Ratello: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
nwasinachi:
pls if that is d kind of rice u eat in d north, then its time to relocate to Anambra for a better option. Next person pls.
That's my babe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama In Turkey - Immigration Officials Will Deport Nigerians But Not Biafrans / For Once, Let’s Applaud Buhari .......tonnie Iredia / Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.