Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria (2636 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by bumi10(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Former Presidential aide during OBJ regime and Aviation Minister during GEJ regime, Femi Fani Kayode, has again called for the division/disintegration of Nigeria, saying and I quote: “give us Oduduwa or let us die.”

Recall that FFK has been a strong advocate of the struggle for a state of Biafra, and has supported the leaders of different pro-Biafra groups in the country, most notably, Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

In his latest article he entitled, “Give me Oduduwa or I die,” Fani-Kayode noted that he cannot stay in a country with those who, according to him engage in underage marriage and kill their fellow human beings at will.

In FFK's words:

"O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. I loved Nigeria but now I have stopped believing in her. She is saddled with many different sub- nations that were simply incompatible right from the start. “She is plagued and cursed with one particular sub-nation whose ruling elite are dangerous and unyielding, whose guile and deceit is second to none, who treat their own people with contempt and derision, who believe that they were born to rule, who think that power belongs to them, who suppress the religious and ethnic minorities within their ranks and who were taught from an early age that there is none besides them.

“Those people have killed Nigeria. They and those who have consistently bowed and trembled before them and who have always allowed them to have their way. “Our nation has become a cruel joke- she is a maliciously contrived contraption that has shattered many dreams and frustrated many ambitions and aspirations. This was a country that was created for the benefit of just a few at the cost of the misery and pain of so many.

“I will never accept the idea of living in a nation side by side with religious extreemists who slit the throats of children, who habitually slaughter the innocents and who abduct and fornicate with small girls. Animals have no place in the homes of men. “It is time for us to stop pretending: let the terrorists and their friends in high places break away and establish their own country where they can marry as many young girls as they please and chop off as many limbs as they want.

“Let them form a nation where they can stone adulterers and turn women into chattels that are not even worthy of life. “Let those of us from the west establish Oduduwa and let us celebrate and enjoy our freedom from the bondage and ineptitude of a cruel failed state that has no soul and that lacks humanity and compassion. “Let us be liberated from the deceit that is known as Nigeria: a nation that once was but that is no more. Let us be free of Nigeria: a nation where injustice, evil, persecution, insensitivity, impugnity, terror, graft and wickedness reign supreme.

"Let us be rid of Nigeria: a country where those of us that had the misfortune of being born on the ”wrong” side of the regional divide or who are adherents of the ”wrong” religious faith are butchered for our heritage and can never be treated as equals. Give us Oduduwa or let us die.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/femi-fani-kayode-calls-for.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by bumi10(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
this is serious
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Splinz(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
The Nigeria project is simply not working. It is clear to even the blind. So, give FFK his Oduduwa and NK, his Biafra. smiley

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by kingzizzy: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
It is unfortunate for FFK, he comes from a tribe who largely dont know anything about self determination

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Bolustical: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
bumi10:

"Let us be rid of Nigeria: a country where those of us that had the misfortune of being born on the ”wrong” side of the regional divide or who are adherents of the ”wrong” religious faith are butchered for our heritage and can never be treated as equals. Give us Oduduwa or let us die.”[/i]
Who are the "US" and "OUR"?

If FFK wants to die, he can go and kill himself in the other side of the Niger, at least he would find like minds there.

So far ONE NIGERIA still serves the YORUBA 'national' interests, we are going no where!!!

The funny thing here is that same FFK was canvassing for GEJ to continue as the C-in-C of ONE NIGERIA some 2 years ago.

Let the Biafrans go, their continued stay has contributed immensely to the disrespect of the green passport (particularly in Asia and SA)

11 Likes

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
FFK you can only achieve this by having SW women behind.

I have realized that their women clitoris are bigger than the balls of their men,except for Fayose. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, IPOB will come and masturbate all over this thread. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
We are getting there......gradually!!

We saw this coming....lon....long. Ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by zombieTRACKER: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
kingzizzy:
It is unfortunate for FFK, he comes from a tribe who largely dont know anything about self determination
Can that tribe survive alone
Their lives depend on the Hausa Fulani
It takes a Fulani sultan to sight the moon before they can see it
What does that tell you?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by mrNEMZY(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Now yorubas want out too?
Lol.

Sorry FFK, you ventured into a wrong tribe

The coming of Biafra might be nearer than we expect

8 Likes

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by adem30: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Splinz:
The Nigeria project is simply not working. It is clear to even the blind. So, give FFK his Oduduwa and NK, his Biafra. smiley

Rubbish, this is just a cry of loosing power.

Disintegration is nothing but PDP Project, and ut can never happen.

Show me someone crying for Disintegration that is not a PDP member

7 Likes

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Trut(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
For Biafra haters

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by zombieTRACKER: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
FFK they would soon ban you oo
You are breaking nairaland rule 9
grin grin grin grin

Unity beggars will not forget this year in a hurry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Angeleena(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
woodcook:
FFK you can only achieve this by having SW women behind.

I have realized that their women clitoris are bigger than the balls of their men,except for Fayose.
lol..funny u

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by dadavivo: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
The zoogeria must fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by dadavivo: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afonjas haven't rest since biafran independence day.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Donbiggi: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Go n die..... Parrot
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Angeleena(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
I just,pity the man...his tribal men, would rather hide their,torn faces, in talking drums,than facing this reality..cowards we call them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by zombieTRACKER: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
adem30:

Unity beggars comes in different forms

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Angeleena:

lol..funny u

My dear na true I talk ooh.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Splinz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
adem30:

Nnamdi Kanu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by abu12: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
ffk is not respected by his people and has no political influence, only IPOB member celebrate him as their hero.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by lilytender: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mr FFK, if you want to die please come over to my house, I can help you die quickly. Since it is in the public domain that you want to die, the Law will commend me for helping a needy. Your Biaffraud brothers that have been asking for Biaffraud or death have been dieing in their thousands from the hands of trigger happy Nigerian Police Force men. So, I can help you FFK too.

When the drunk ineffectual buffoon was looting and sharing money, you did not ask for Oduduwa neither did you ask for death then. Now, that the drunk fisherman has been sent back to his Otuoke village, you and your fellow Biaffrauds want death. Well, we shall help you out because your lives are even useless.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Ronaaldo: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
It is now clear that Fani Kayode is making fun of Ipods. But that shouldn't push omenkalives to delirium to forget that the fulanis have vowed to capture the benue valley.
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by reptile1: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
FFK, your brothers are coming for you. They will dance like witches on your head for the very fact that u asked for disintegration like below

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Nogodye(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
We won't give you oduduwa...so go and die, we will bury you...
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ipobexposed the most biased and evil person I have ever seen will turn a blind eye on seeing this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by eniwhy: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Despite that I belong to APC I strongly support Mr Fani Kayode ideology toward disintegration of Oduduwa.
Nigeria got it independence on October 1 1960, that amount to 56 years. Since then the whole major tribe has struggled to be in harmony but unfortunately, situation has never seized to occur such as bad governance, suffering and smiling. In addition, we have experienced disappointment a lot with several administrations to make our motherland become a great nation. One of the greatest disappointment was "Goodluck Jonathan's administration which every Nigerians believed he was a neutral political person coming to presidency to deliver us but regrettably, he was the worst and most corrupt office in the history of Nigeria. Furthermore, General Mohammed Buhari came into power as a saviour to rescue us from the highest kleptocrazy's administration in history of Nigeria. He has tried and struggled to deliver us but the level of embezzlement in our nation is uncontrollably. Buhari himself said, "I am fighting corruption with unpatriotic people surrounded me" I pray for him to get well. However, if things happen the way God has written because no leave falls from a tree without the consent of Almighty. I am saying this due to great patriotism in me. Because I love my country and I believe it can be better than other nation. I don't blame Biafra's agitation due to lack of equality to govern Nigeria. I think we Yoruba should rise and decide to go we are tired of forcefully unity which it does not yield progress and equality among us. I proclaim from today Yoruba must part from Nigeria. Written by "Oracle Of Mainland" it would happen. Rome was not built in day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by marshalcarter: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
wetin concern me
Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by Agumbankembu: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nogodye:
We won't give you oduduwa...so go and die, we will buried you...

Issa professor of English grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by alizma: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
FFK has lost out in the political circle that is why he is asking for Odudua. Femi, Fayose and Wike are gradually becoming politically irrelevant.
they don't have bright future either in the dying PDP or APC hence the need for such call.
Give Femi ministerial appointment in this present administration and hear him sing a song on how Nigeria is one indivisible entity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria by deedeedee1: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
adem30:

I am for disintegration and i am not a pdp member. You guys have to understand that in 30 years time, nigeria will not improve. So stop saying nonsense.
This is the first time i am agreeing with FFK.
We need an oduduwa country. We must develop!!!
Our language, values, and culture must not go extinct because of an European experiment called niger-Area!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele / Breaking News: Court Sacks Nigerian Senator / Buhari Will Not Renew Oil Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.