Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Don't Believe In Hell Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Believe In Hell Fire (1725 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / 'I Don't Believe In Hell Fire' / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Believe In Hell Fire by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
There is no hell....like there is no heaven.
Re: I Don't Believe In Hell Fire by zeelux97(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mark 9:43 King James Version (KJV)
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

I dunno much about the Bible buh even an atheist would agree that Christ was referring to a ''real hell'' here.
buh wah du I know
Re: I Don't Believe In Hell Fire by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
zeelux97:
Mark 9:43 King James Version (KJV)
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

I dunno much about the Bible buh even an atheist would agree that Christ was referring to a ''real hell'' here.
buh wah du I know

In Mark 9: 43-49, Jesus Christ speaks of the hell "where their worm dieth not and the fire is not quenched." - a picture language that should not be taken literally as it refers to the valley of gehenna, a valley in the outskirts of Jerusalem where the Jews used to sacrifice their sons and daughters to the god molech. This practice was later stopped at the time of King Josiah and the place turned into a public incinerator. - 2 Chronicles 33: 1-6; 2 Kings 23:10; Jeremiah 7: 30,31. Please see the declaration of King David in Psalm 83: 15-18: "O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind. As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire; So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD. Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe In Hell Fire by zeelux97(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
akpobi:

In Mark 9: 43-49, Jesus Christ speaks of the hell "where their worm dieth not and the fire is not quenched." - a picture language that should not be taken literally as it refers to the valley of gehenna, a valley in the outskirts of Jerusalem where the Jews used to sacrifice their sons and daughters to the god molech. This practice was later stopped at the time of King Josiah and the place turned into a public incinerator. - 2 Chronicles 33: 1-6; 2 Kings 23:10; Jeremiah 7: 30,31. Please see the declaration of King David in Psalm 83: 15-18: "O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind. As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire; So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD. Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."
Pz which Bible version are you quoting from?
Re: I Don't Believe In Hell Fire by CAPTIVATOR: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
analice107:

Lolzz. Then why are you here talking about it?

I don't believe in Pink Unicorns so, am never here talking about them. For you to talk about it means you don't really believe your beliefs.

Wait, lets die and find out, but be rest assured that if you have believed a lie, hmmmmmmmm. You'd ve no one to blame.

Read Jeremiah 7:31 , the idea of burning humans in a fire never comes to God's heart.

the Danger of believing in this doctrine is the fact that such a Person Lied against God . Lying against God is a serious offence

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe In Hell Fire by Ken4Christ: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hell is real based on the evidence of the scriptures. If you don't believe what the scriptures teaches about hell, you will believe it when you get there but it will be too late.
Re: I Don't Believe In Hell Fire by Peacefullove: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Hell is real based on the evidence of the scriptures. If you don't believe what the scriptures teaches about hell, you will believe it when you get there but it will be too late.

what exactly does the Scripture teach about hell ?
Re: I Don't Believe In Hell Fire by Niflheim(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Hell is a state of mind!!! To a catholic altar boy, this is an image of Hell!!!

Re: I Don't Believe In Hell Fire by analice107: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

Read Jeremiah 7:31 , the idea of burning humans in a fire never comes to God's heart.

the Danger of believing in this doctrine is the fact that such a Person Lied against God . Lying against God is a serious offence
Am done responding to comments, i would have taken you up. But, believe what you may. Like i said, let's die and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(20/11/2016) / This Is Not HIJAB / Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.